Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing?

Go down 
+2
KingdomDarkII
man101
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing? Empty
PostSubject: IAMTHEWALRUS OWNAGE!!!!!!!! ~BEDBED   Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing? EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 1:21 am

YOU GUYS ALL SUCK ENJOY MY PLEASANT SPAM YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!

~BEDBED
Back to top Go down
man101
Mercenary
Mercenary
man101

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing?   Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing? EmptyJuly 16th 2008, 11:33 pm

A recent Poll found that Soccer Players in the UK are earning more a week than a brittish troop is earning a month. I personaly think it is stupid. Soccer players arn't putting there lives on the line. Troops are.
Im not sure if its the same over the pond but i think troops deserve more than what they are getting.

Anyone else agree?

Last edited by man101 on July 16th 2008, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing?   Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing? EmptyJuly 16th 2008, 11:39 pm

It's true. The fuzz is trying to make this war have as little money put into it, so they could line their pocket's with it. Did you know, one of the best paying job's is playing baseball? Another is crab fishing. Crab fishing people die. Baseball people hit ball's with stick's and run.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing?   Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing? EmptyJuly 16th 2008, 11:47 pm

Baseball players make LOADS.
I like that sports players get payed a lot. But its really sad that people are risking their lives and arent getting payed nearly as much.
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing?   Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing? EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 1:42 am

I wonder how much a google or microsoft support desk person make I was thinking about working as a support desk worker at either google or microsoft.
Back to top Go down
man101
Mercenary
Mercenary
man101

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing?   Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing? EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 2:42 pm

RR wrote:
Baseball players make LOADS.
I like that sports players get payed a lot. But its really sad that people are risking their lives and arent getting payed nearly as much.

Its true..but now that i think about it. i think the goverment are trying to fund it but can't or something :S
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing?   Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing? EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 2:56 pm

Its the same thing in the United States baseball player get millions. i dont think its fair at all. you fight for your country and yet sport players get more honor :S
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing?   Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing? EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 6:57 pm

No. They should be paid normally... it's confusing. Soccer makes a lot because it is a "glamour job". It doesn't matter what you do. Troops here make about 30k minimum I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing?   Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do our troops deserve more pay for what they are doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: