Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video game suggestion: Star wars KOTOR: game of the year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Video game suggestion: Star wars KOTOR: game of the year Empty
PostSubject: Video game suggestion: Star wars KOTOR: game of the year   Video game suggestion: Star wars KOTOR: game of the year EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 11:54 pm

I suggest you get this game or look into it its called starwars knights of the old republic
i have 1 and two.

Unlike many of the action games you see today this one apeals to many people.
It gets into the story line more then most games were is would just have the action.
the game is based on 4,000 year before the starwars movies we see today as they battle
the evil sith lord Darth malak. i recomend it to any gamer it really gets into the story and is not like other games thier are hundreds of weapons (Lightsabers,sords,rifles,) it also lets you chooce armor and based on how much the armor will protect you the more credits it costs the better it is. It also lets you gain experience points so you can gain fighting skills it lets you chooce your path based on what you say will determine if your good or bad. ad of corse still has the action you know. it lets you chooce everything(charicter weapon your allies military tactcts) no wonder i won game of the year here the trailer to the video please watch it.

Back to top Go down

Video game suggestion: Star wars KOTOR: game of the year
Page 1 of 1