Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Girl... Empty
PostGirl...

Well, I have a huge crush on this girl we're great friends already and I know where she lives and she knows where I live since we live near each other :D

On Other news (Bad News) I'm mad at club penguin because non of there things work to switch my password and I'll probably not get ghost days back on time for the party which I need the paintings!

Also, I have noticed something...when I post these you guys never reply yet you view
:S

Last edited by Mr. Ducky on August 20th 2008, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Girl... :: Comments

Hellopayton
Re: Girl...
Post August 20th 2008, 11:18 pm by Hellopayton
Yeah, I have a really "big crush" on a girl too, I know how you feel. My best advice is to be yourself and keep focused on two things: your life and God. If you keep focused on those things, you'll notice things starting to turn in your favor.
HappyPandaMagic
Post August 20th 2008, 11:20 pm by HappyPandaMagic
Um... if you need help getting your password back I can help you! :)
Post August 20th 2008, 11:33 pm by weirdal204
I know what you mean thats why i dont like girls....WHAO!! to much Micheal Buckley.....

Just ask her out! :D
Ninja C
Post August 21st 2008, 12:15 am by Ninja C
you swore.
Post August 21st 2008, 12:16 am by weirdal204
Sparta wrote:
you swore.
\
waht?
AlterBlade
Post August 21st 2008, 12:36 am by AlterBlade
Payton Bice wrote:
Yeah, I have a really "big crush" on a girl too, I know how you feel. My best advice is to be yourself and keep focused on two things: your life and God. If you keep focused on those things, you'll notice things starting to turn in your favor.

One more thing, you need to tell her when you're ready, but don't rush it.I had a big crush on this girl but I was too late to ask her out.She already got a boyfriend. :S
Post August 21st 2008, 12:42 am by Guest
Chao19 wrote:
Payton Bice wrote:

One more thing, you need to tell her when you're ready, but don't rush it.I had a big crush on this girl but I was too late to ask her out.She already got a boyfriend. :S

{That's life for ya chao buddy .}
AlterBlade
Post August 21st 2008, 12:44 am by AlterBlade
I know, then I went to Peter Griffin's house and he got his guitar and played Rock Lobster for me, then said I'm gonna be ok. :)
Post August 21st 2008, 12:48 am by Guest
Chao19 wrote:
I know, then I went to Peter Griffin's house and he got his guitar and played Rock Lobster for me, then said I'm gonna be ok. :)

it's gonna be ok.
Post August 21st 2008, 1:48 am by Mook
At our school we do go a little above and far. I've heard that people have had that and It isn't right.

Anyway I've been like that Super Ducky. Just be nice to her and Good Luck! x]
Skyward Sam
Post August 21st 2008, 2:30 am by Skyward Sam
Well basically. All guys trip around girls. Haha. But Still. My Counselor at my camp told me this. Treat girls like you would want your future wife to be treated.
Ashley_Babbi
Post August 21st 2008, 7:49 am by Ashley_Babbi
Does she know you like her? Its the same ordeal with my friend Shane and I. We have a lot in common but we also hate eachothers guts. And I might ask him out sooner or later if I have the guts...but like most people say....

ASK HER OUT!

It can't hurt to try! You'll never know...she might say yes
Ashley_Babbi
Post August 21st 2008, 7:52 am by Ashley_Babbi
Cole wrote:
Well basically. All guys trip around girls. Haha. But Still. My Counselor at my camp told me this. Treat girls like you would want your future wife to be treated.

? I've never heard a counselor from a camp say that. Or you could figure out if she likes you. Google how to tell if a girl likes you and click on a link and take the test. I did that and found out that my best friends "soon to be boyfriend" likes me. Couldn't hurt to give it a shot?
AlterBlade
Post August 21st 2008, 10:31 am by AlterBlade
Next time, edit your first post instead of double posting. ;)
iJosh
Post August 21st 2008, 11:02 am by iJosh
yeah flirt with her then its not a huge surprise when you ask her out
Giatekla
Post August 21st 2008, 11:52 am by Giatekla
You just never know. She may have a crush on you, as well.

Ask her out. You never know...

giatekla
Ashley_Babbi
Post August 21st 2008, 1:06 pm by Ashley_Babbi
Chao19 wrote:
Next time, edit your first post instead of double posting. ;)

sorry didn't think....but yeah dude ask her out. it was the same thing with me and my friends and its okay to be afraid it will ruin your friendship. if it does, she might come to her senses and eventually ask you out
Name
Post August 21st 2008, 3:14 pm by Name
Flirt around wit here
Ghost
Post August 21st 2008, 9:09 pm by Ghost
Well, We're really good friends. It's how I always start off so the girl can know me well ;)
Post  by Sponsored content

Girl...

Page 1 of 1