Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton

Go down 
+23
Jman228
KingdomDarkII
RR
!Tony
Unforgiven 2
Tanukii25
Dobby
Dan
Name
Cody
Maria
iWaddle
weirdal204
Majusay
Egaro
Mickey4741
snowmanx
Hoodie Ghost
Safariharley
Checkerboo
Redziggy
Skyward Sam
Hellopayton
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton Empty
PostSubject: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:23 am

Back in 2006 I started the game Clubpenguin as Hellopayton, and through many events leading up to now I have finally come to admit this. Back in August 2007 I joined the Miniclip Clubpenguin Forum as a 15-year old kid named Hellopayton, to be banned in October 2007 for my failure to follow basic rules like "don't double post." I came back on in November 2007 with my new computer as Kittens & Cats, which went over to WHOA dude and now Snow Drifter. In early 2008 I joined Clubpenguin Planet again as a 15-year old kid named Hellopayton, later to be banned for being rude to everyone but unbanned by Cj. I would start becoming someone who visited and was talked to on a regular basis around April 2008. By July 2008, I was just about ready to leave and attempted to do so but didn't fully until now. Now, it is over one year since I joined Miniclip, and it's time to confess to what I have done. I was and am currently Snow Drifter on the Miniclip Clubpenguin Forums and I am a twelve year old adolescent with Jesus on his mind. I am trying very hard to escape my 2006-mind of Clubpenguin and the game itself, but things aren't working so easily (not as I planned). I am starting a nation-wide (US) movement through the internet. I have some things I would like to confess to, though:

-I considered helping Guin hack the forum in March.
-I loved seeing CPHQ make everyone freak out.
-For those who think I am, I am not famous on Clubpenguin (I have gotten blog comments saying I am).
-I have been on Miniclip for a long time after my ban.
-I don't like Clubpenguin that much anymore.
-I'm a hypocrit.

I have to come clean; I like being able to be in a more adult community and I am a pervert (not officially but I am perverted sometimes). I have friends who are very, mm how do I say it, "word-picky" and swear a lot, I have been hated by an entire community of people (five people?) on a forum and I have never had a real girlfriend. For those who thought highly of me will now think low of me, those who hate me shall use this to mock me and humiliate me (Whogopenguin hint hint hint hint) and those who respected me will drop their respect like a bowling ball into the ocean. You only know Hellopayton as a kid who plays Clubpenguin on his blog now; you know Payton Bice as your friend.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:27 am

We're all equal in gods eyes. So it doesnt matter what others think. And ive done worse. Dont feel bad dude. Its ok.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:28 am

I feel horrible for the entire thing I have done for over a year now. I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:28 am

So, you're 12 or 15? that bit kinda confused me
Back to top Go down

*Stares & Twitches*

Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton FCB

Last edited by Snook on August 22nd 2008, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:29 am

Howdy wrote:
I'm twelve, born on Leap Year 1996, which is a day (February 29) that comes once every four years.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:30 am

Snook wrote:
*Stares & Twitches*

Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton FCB
I knew you would do something like that. I knew it would be you, who was so anxious for my secret, that would do that.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:30 am

Payton Bice wrote:
Howdy wrote:
I'm twelve, born on Leap Year 1996, which is a day (February 29) that comes once every four years.

Whats so bad about being hooked on club penguin. Everyone is at some point. And thinking "thoughts" and stuff of the sort, are normal in people growing up. Your a good kid payton.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:31 am

It's not just that. It's my entire life. It's what I have formed to be on the internet. It's what I have decieved you all to think; what I have lied through for one year.

Edit:
And about the "thinking thoughts" thing, I don't know if sexual harrasment for fun is really normal or anything but nonetheless it's funny.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:33 am

It doesn't really matter if you lied about your age, so what, you did it to fit in?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:33 am

Payton Bice wrote:
It's not just that. It's my entire life. It's what I have formed to be on the internet. It's what I have decieved you all to think; what I have lied through for one year.

Edit:
And about the "thinking thoughts" thing, I don't know if sexual harrasment for fun is really normal or anything but nonetheless it's funny.

Well i could kinda tell you were not 15. And not having a girlfriend through 12 is ok. Dont get so down on yourself.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:34 am

It's just that I lied to you people for over a year. I feel like complete crap.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:35 am

Howdy wrote:
It doesn't really matter if you lied about your age, so what, you did it to fit in?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:35 am

Lying about your age isnt a big deal. Tons of people have done it.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:36 am

Things here, for me, won't be the same now that I have come clean. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:36 am

I need to leave this thread for a bit; This is to much to absorb for my little mind.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:37 am

I dont get what the big deal is. All you did was lie about your age. Whats so bad about that???? I mean ive done a lot worse than just what you said. I mean. A lot. And i probably wont ever tell you guys until i fo sho leave. But still. Its not a big deal man. Its ok.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:39 am

I'm not gonna lie, it's not gonna be the same for anyone, everyone thought you were 15, but you're 12, So what

It's your personality that counts, the way you are, so you're not 15, I know you might not take notice of this because you don't no me, but it doesn't matter, as long as someone liked you for how you are, for the real you, then this won't matter.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:41 am

Guys, I also really feel like this whole thing is interrupting my real life. I know, I'm a kid, but I have deep feelings for someone, and I really need to start leaving the internet more. It's just something to do with me. I am hated by some, known by many and loved by others. My time here has been fun, but alas, I have a problem that I need to confront, a girl to talk to and a life to attend to.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:43 am

Dude.... ive had gfs and been on here at the same time. I mean. Seriously. If you only get on here 30 minutes a day. It wont kill ya. And i have a life too. Im doing things 24/7. But i chill here too.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:43 am

Payton Bice wrote:
Guys, I also really feel like this whole thing is interrupting my real life. I know, I'm a kid, but I have deep feelings for someone, and I really need to start leaving the internet more. It's just something to do with me. I am hated by some, known by many and loved by others. My time here has been fun, but alas, I have a problem that I need to confront, a girl to talk to and a life to attend to.

If it all goes bad, I'll be your girl.

Jk 8o

Good luck!

Also, what cole says. Take it into consideration
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:44 am

HP- It doesn't matter your age is. (Unless your a 40 year old predator, then It will matter.). It was fun being with you, and it's ok, everybody lies. Everybody does it. I know people who lie all the time. You were mature. At some points you did act like you were younger but it didn't matter it was still fun. Age doesn't matter (Unless your a 40.. you get it.). I really enjoyed forming with you. I also think it is cool that you were born a a day that only comes 4 years. :)
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:45 am

Snook wrote:
HP- It doesn't matter you age (Unless your a 40 year old predator, then It will matter.). It was fun being with you, and it's ok, everybody lies. Everybody does it. I know people who lie all the time. You were mature. At some points you did act like you were younger but it didn't matter it was still fun. Age doesn't matter (Unless your a 40.. you get it.). I really enjoyed foruming with you. I also think it is cool that you were born a a day that onyl comes 4 years. :)

*looks at snooks age*

Theres another example there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:45 am

Lol, Who ever thinks I am really six has something wrong with them. I'm only a few months younger then HP
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:47 am

Cole wrote:
Dude.... ive had gfs and been on here at the same time. I mean. Seriously. If you only get on here 30 minutes a day. It wont kill ya. And i have a life too. Im doing things 24/7. But i chill here too.
I appreciate your concern, but I don't feel good about this anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next