Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton

Go down 
+23
Jman228
KingdomDarkII
RR
!Tony
Unforgiven 2
Tanukii25
Dobby
Dan
Name
Cody
Maria
iWaddle
weirdal204
Majusay
Egaro
Mickey4741
snowmanx
Hoodie Ghost
Safariharley
Checkerboo
Redziggy
Skyward Sam
Hellopayton
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:20 pm

[Lol,i dont really care xD.Your the same person dude,dont worry].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 1:10 pm

Devo12345 wrote:
[Lol,i dont really care xD.Your the same person dude,dont worry].

That pretty much sums up how I feel. Why didn't I post that?

Thanks Devo.

:HP:

I will now make good use of this smiley ;) And when I sign my name off with it from now on, it will be in memory of you Payton, for all the good time's we've had on these forums.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 5:52 pm

iWaddle wrote:
Wow, this is a shocker. You seem much more mature than 12. It's fine, I'm not mad or anything. It's fine, I still want to be friends. :)

I got confused at the Penguinforum part. Are you the user Snow Drifter on there? :S
Yes, and unlike many I mustered up the courage to type out an e-mail to RFS and explain everything. Now I only have the RFSHQ Forums to talk to him with.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 6:04 pm

Hey Payton, everythings fine. Hey, I can get perveted a bit too.
Do you know how many people lie about thier age on here? Its fine buddy.
Ive never hacked anything, but have thought about it.
Clubpenguin is like a Drug. After a few times, your fully addictied and cant stop.
IDC who you are, how old you are, or how you act. Your still HP to me. No matter what ;)
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 6:43 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 6:47 pm

I don't see why you would laugh at this, Dobby. You're still the same old troll you used to be, somehow putting yourself above everyone else here as if you're of more importance than us.
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 7:28 pm

So you don't have a brother...? :downcast:
What about that sister on Pengspace?

c0median wrote:
IDC who you are, how old you are, or how you act. Your still HP to me. No matter what Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 7:30 pm

Yeah, I do have two sisters on Pengspace. And no, I don't have a brother but for now he is a fictional character on my blog!
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven 2
Lurker
Lurker
Unforgiven 2

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 8:29 pm

Well...
Many people will now disrespect you even more, but I wont. It takes some heart to confess like that, for hundreds of people who semi-worship you to see.
And for that, you have my respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 8:33 pm

We all still respect you HP. Whether you lied or not.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 8:49 pm

Unforgiven 2 wrote:
Well...
Many people will now disrespect you even more, but I wont. It takes some heart to confess like that, for hundreds of people who semi-worship you to see.
And for that, you have my respect.
Hundreds? I think not... if it is hundreds then sorry, if it's not hundreds, I am sorry even more.
Back to top Go down
!Tony
Sidekick
Sidekick

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 8:55 pm

I dont see this as a big deal. You wil be my freind HP and im very soryr i didnt get to meet you and kant. :downcast:
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 9:00 pm

Well, I am going to get my webcam and kinda "stick around" until I do my live broadcast.. I'm going to answer questions from you guys in the main room, talk directly to you guys, admit to some things and just let you have a good, fun time! It will be my going away party, since I have been asked to go live on BlogTV a couple 'a times.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 9:02 pm

Wish I had a cam... :(
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven 2
Lurker
Lurker
Unforgiven 2

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 9:02 pm

Can you give me a link to that? Would love to be there!
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 9:03 pm

c0median wrote:
You don't need one! BlogTV allows me to broadcast live through their website so you can just lounge around in our chat room! ;)

Edit:
Unforgiven2, it's not out yet, but I have made a thread in the Meetings/Parties forum so we can pick a time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 9:05 pm

Payton Bice wrote:
c0median wrote:
You don't need one! BlogTV allows me to broadcast live through their website so you can just lounge around in our chat room! ;)

Edit:
Unforgiven2, it's not out yet, but I have made a thread in the Meetings/Parties forum so we can pick a time.

Please don't make it during next week.
I'll be in Puerto Rico and don't want to miss it until Saturday, the 30th.
Back to top Go down
Safariharley
Wanderer
Wanderer
Safariharley

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 11:20 pm

dont be sad..i lied about being 21..LOL
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 11:34 pm

Oh, COOL SNOOK! :)
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 3:13 am

Payton Bice wrote:
Back in 2006 I started the game Clubpenguin as Hellopayton, and through many events leading up to now I have finally come to admit this. Back in August 2007 I joined the Miniclip Clubpenguin Forum as a 15-year old kid named Hellopayton, to be banned in October 2007 for my failure to follow basic rules like "don't double post." I came back on in November 2007 with my new computer as Kittens & Cats, which went over to WHOA dude and now Snow Drifter. In early 2008 I joined Clubpenguin Planet again as a 15-year old kid named Hellopayton, later to be banned for being rude to everyone but unbanned by Cj. I would start becoming someone who visited and was talked to on a regular basis around April 2008. By July 2008, I was just about ready to leave and attempted to do so but didn't fully until now. Now, it is over one year since I joined Miniclip, and it's time to confess to what I have done. I was and am currently Snow Drifter on the Miniclip Clubpenguin Forums and I am a twelve year old adolescent with Jesus on his mind. I am trying very hard to escape my 2006-mind of Clubpenguin and the game itself, but things aren't working so easily (not as I planned). I am starting a nation-wide (US) movement through the internet. I have some things I would like to confess to, though:

-I considered helping Guin hack the forum in March.
-I loved seeing CPHQ make everyone freak out.
-For those who think I am, I am not famous on Clubpenguin (I have gotten blog comments saying I am).
-I have been on Miniclip for a long time after my ban.
-I don't like Clubpenguin that much anymore.
-I'm a hypocrit.

I have to come clean; I like being able to be in a more adult community and I am a pervert (not officially but I am perverted sometimes). I have friends who are very, mm how do I say it, "word-picky" and swear a lot, I have been hated by an entire community of people (five people?) on a forum and I have never had a real girlfriend. For those who thought highly of me will now think low of me, those who hate me shall use this to mock me and humiliate me (Whogopenguin hint hint hint hint) and those who respected me will drop their respect like a bowling ball into the ocean. You only know Hellopayton as a kid who plays Clubpenguin on his blog now; you know Payton Bice as your friend.

Dude we all have problems and I know what you feel. Like Cole said everyone is equal in gods eyes. And he will forgive you, try to forgive youreself now. I am sorta perverted at times,actually ALOT..like a couple months ago but ive had help. wink wink..Im very much improved..improving my life.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 10:44 am

I need to get on Miniclip and tell them. G-mail and Charter won't get my activation e-mails or password changes, though. Any help guys?
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 10:45 am

What do you need help with?
I'll gladly help!
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 10:49 am

Just tell them:

-Hellopayton is/was Snow Drifter
-I have been underaged for over a year
-Hellopayton still misses naruto ;(
-Walmart was hilarious
-RFS better get back on RFSHQ Forums soon
-All toasters toast toast

That's about it.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 10:52 am

Sorry, but why can't you tell them?
I'll do it, I'm just curious why.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 10:53 am

You didn't read my full, tiny post? My activation e-mail won't send and I tried to reset my old password but it didn't work.

Edit:
And I'm still underaged to be on their forum. :v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next