Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton

Go down 
+23
Jman228
KingdomDarkII
RR
!Tony
Unforgiven 2
Tanukii25
Dobby
Dan
Name
Cody
Maria
iWaddle
weirdal204
Majusay
Egaro
Mickey4741
snowmanx
Hoodie Ghost
Safariharley
Checkerboo
Redziggy
Skyward Sam
Hellopayton
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:51 am

I haven't lost respect for you HP.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 1:02 am

I'm putting my video on Youtube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 1:06 am

Snook wrote:
I haven't lost respect for you HP.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 1:11 am

That's great.
*processing*
But really, Snookims, I don't feel right being here any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 1:15 am

I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 1:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mC7sH5wFmY
Back to top Go down
Checkerboo
Wanderer
Wanderer
Checkerboo

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 1:39 am

Okay, here's my little-ish speil....
HP, this is what i would call a true leader. Okay, mayyybe not the lying part. But everything that you just posted first. Because in my eyes a true leader needs to be courageous, loving, and honest.
1. Courageous-It took you guts to type all of this and finally hit that send button. But you were courageous, and understood what might happen. I don't think much of what you said will ever happen.
2. Loving-I read between the lines. Your post showed many emotions. But I saw one of the qualities of a leader. Love. You really like this girl, (PS: If you ever need advice, PM me!:)) I think she would be very lucky to have a leader like you. If she refuses then I don't know what she was thinking. You also showed love for those around you, like some of your fellow forumers. If they do not respect you even more after this, I dont know what will.
3. Honesty- You were frank,bold, and honest about yourself. You made points about the good, points about the flaws. If this was a test on yourself, I'd grade you an A+. Honesty in a leader is everything. This whole, "Confession," would be the perfect example for honesty. You owned up to your lies, and apologized. Besides, what person wouldn't lie to fit in?
So the whole point about this speil was to offer you insight, through the eyes of an 11-year old girl.
That just blew it, am I right?
Thought so. but whatever you do with this advice, take it or leave it, I want you to think higher or yourself. You are a very great addition to the forums, and it would be wrong to leave now! A Leader will face the music, and go on about his/her duties. If you ever need advice, do not hesitate to PM me.
Sometimes your biggest mistakes will be the smallest in other people's eyes.

~Chex
:)
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 1:49 am

Thanks, checkerblack, but as I noted I am starting a movement. I am trying to make this the most revolutional movement in any student body regarding Evolutionism ever, and I have to stay focused on that, as well as my life.
Back to top Go down
Checkerboo
Wanderer
Wanderer
Checkerboo

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 1:51 am

Good. Put your leadership skills to good use, and be positive.
~Chex
:)
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 2:00 am

I am going to chat directly with everyone who wants to come as soon as I get a webcam, so if anyone wants to finally meet me and chat with me (YOU WILL BE IN A CHATROOM ON BLOGTV.COM, I WILL BE BROADCASTING) then just look out for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 2:07 am

We all forgive you. Nobody is hating you that you lied.
Back to top Go down
Safariharley
Wanderer
Wanderer
Safariharley

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 2:39 am

dude..you did something i could NEVER do. but in gods eyes we are all the same no matter what Race,Religion or anything else

i got banned on a site and created another account (it was against the rules) i regret what i did..but now i have friends...im always scared, though 8o
Back to top Go down
Hoodie Ghost
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hoodie Ghost

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 3:06 am

Wow... a 12 year old boy making fun of emo people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 3:08 am

Hoodiebird wrote:

How is he making fun of Emo People? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie Ghost
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hoodie Ghost

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 3:12 am

Snook wrote:
Hoodiebird wrote:

How is he making fun of Emo People? Lol.

Diffrent forum topic he made about emo people.
Back to top Go down
Safariharley
Wanderer
Wanderer
Safariharley

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 5:57 am

ohh..im getting soo confused
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 6:03 am

Cole wrote:
Lying about your age isnt a big deal. Tons of people have done it.

Don't feel bad. I lied about being 23, 12 and 10. :S

Hmm.. How can i say this your way...

Aha...

Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 Qs2jpy
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 8:26 am

Hoodiebird wrote:
You know what, I have found a way for you to get over what you read about my opinions of emo people. GO CUT YOURSELF! Yes! It's the perfect idea! Or, you could get a life and get over you underdeveloped chimp!
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 8:30 am

That's not bad at all, I respect you HP. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 10:04 am

Payton Bice wrote:
It's not just that. It's my entire life. It's what I have formed to be on the internet. It's what I have decieved you all to think; what I have lied through for one year.

Edit:
And about the "thinking thoughts" thing, I don't know if sexual harrasment for fun is really normal or anything but nonetheless it's funny.

Heck, HP, it's perfectly normal; if it makes you feel any better, I admit to that.

I don't care WHAT you've done, you are always my friend.

Hellopayton told me all this the other day with the threat of making my internet life miserable if I told anyone. I s'pose it doesn't matter now...

I'll still miss you; you may have lost some of my respect, but not all of it, for sure.

EDIT: I have a Skybe Webcam, so if I can convince my mom to let me use it, I can...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Majusay
Beholder
Beholder
Majusay

Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 10:13 am

Oh my you do bad stuff in CP...
By the way, sad confessions.. :) :(
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 11:35 am

well i guess all see you on blog tv :) i subscribed to you my names JDizzle204 you dont have to send me and email all know when ur show starts

but you have to look like kind of like 17 year old to get on there

BUCK FANS FOREVER!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 11:43 am

Wow, this is a shocker. You seem much more mature than 12. It's fine, I'm not mad or anything. It's fine, I still want to be friends. :)

I got confused at the Penguinforum part. Are you the user Snow Drifter on there? :S
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:10 pm

It doesn't matter how old you are, your personality is what really matters. I haven't lost my respect for you either, but I must admit that I'm a bit twitchy here since you seem more mature than 15 year old guys (Take Bulletwolf for example). =P

P.S: DON'T LEAVE

P.P.S: I always knew you were Cats & Kittens/ Snow Drifter by the way you acted even though I haven't got the chance to really know you. :P

P.P.P.S: I like typing P.P.P.S. :D
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:12 pm

I already knew you were 12, and that doesnt bother me. I still see you as a good person, as before, even after all the secrets. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton   Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions of an Internet Boy Named Hellopayton
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next