Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!

Go down 
+55
Finny
Chargers
Raqumine
Ghost
elmo1121e
Skyward Sam
BT
jorboy88
Moonstar123
Silver
Thunder
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Tiztotheiz
stephie4295
Lemondrops
Gary Bob
Sheila Gally
Elijahc149
Maria
Giatekla
Ashley_Babbi
Vamp Kc
Chap1
Killer Cat
Hoodie Ghost
Green Puffle
Ninja Elf
Iced8383
Brennan
Adsertif.
quaz
Kyledavis2
Chub 777
hancoock
hbk258
Little Claus
Revinder
Ninja C
Ghost Rolled
Snowball423
Snow Bunny
red nosed reindeer
Dan
Deathvalley22
Pogen1
LtbJ
RTL
iWaddle
Mook
lil snow bal
Ace
elinayian
Ketchup Wasabi
Floppy9999
Thomas Pc
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathvalley22
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Deathvalley22

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 7:08 pm

ill come can i add u when i come
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 9:27 pm

halo: I'll put you on the list of people coming!
kw80: You in the Room Mates Club, and your my buddy, your automaticly a R.I.P. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 10:19 pm

I'll advertise 8D but only for a little bit i wanna come to the party.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 10:22 pm

Then I don't need to add you to advertising list. Anyone can advertise, the list is for people who wanna advertise like half the time.

How long should I run the party?

3 hours
4 hours
5 hours
1:00 p.m. central time - when I have to go (like 9 or 10:00)
just please tell me what you think! :D
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 12:17 am

2 Hours.
Also, Ill be there!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 12:45 am

I'll see... I have to see how many people will be there. Depending on when they can make it. The party might happen twice. One at 1:00-3:00, and another at 5:00-7:00.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 1:22 am

please tell me the CP time
Back to top Go down
lil snow bal
Seeker
Seeker
lil snow bal

Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 1:51 am

you shud run it for 5 hours
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 1:53 am

5 hours is WAAAAAY too long for me
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 2:35 am

5 hours straight would be too hard to contain a party. 2 hours one and then later, is easier.

CP time:
1st Party: 11:36 p.m.-1:36 (unless the party is still active)
2nd Party: 3:06 p.m.-5:06 p.m. (unless the party is still active)
Back to top Go down
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 4:16 am

Cool I think I will come! if I can make it!
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 4:20 pm

May I enter the Coustume contest?
My Penguin's name is Autumnwalk
My fourm name is Greeneflower
Please add me I love coustume contests! I have ALOT of coustumes!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 5:19 pm

I'll add you guys now! Hope you can make it mconnel!
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 11:57 pm

I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 11:58 pm

Gotcha! Added!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 1:04 am

sunday... i cant come to the first one but the next one... maybe cuz i have me lunch outside on saturdays
Back to top Go down
Pogen1
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pogen1

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 10:37 am

You still havent added me to the costume contest and the guest list. Forum name: Pogen1. Club Penguin name:Pogen1
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 6:45 pm

I added you to the guest list I thought... I'll check, if I didn't, I'll add you to both the things you said you wanted to be added in.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 7:33 pm

I'll come. :)
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 7:33 pm

Gotcha! I'll add you!

Let's see... 17 people coming so far.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 7:40 pm

It's gonna rock.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 7:42 pm

i know right? =P

Can't wait! I'll start re-doing my igloo soon. I need an inspiration.... I'm thinking... It will look cool i promiss you...
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 7:53 pm

hey thomas PC.... i MIGHT not come... so yah... but i MIGHT! =]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 8:18 pm

cool! Hope you can, it wouldn't be as fun without you.

UPDATE: I'll be taking pictures of my igloo during the party while it's going on, then I'll put them here.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 8:27 pm

Thomas, i made a sig. I will make more, and avatars too.

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 Party

Code:
[url=http://clubpenguinplanet.net/meetings-parties-f15/thomas-pc-s-halloween-party-of-the-year-with-free-candy-t12553.htm][img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k44/janmen/party.png[/img][/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next