Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!

Go down 
+55
Finny
Chargers
Raqumine
Ghost
elmo1121e
Skyward Sam
BT
jorboy88
Moonstar123
Silver
Thunder
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Tiztotheiz
stephie4295
Lemondrops
Gary Bob
Sheila Gally
Elijahc149
Maria
Giatekla
Ashley_Babbi
Vamp Kc
Chap1
Killer Cat
Hoodie Ghost
Green Puffle
Ninja Elf
Iced8383
Brennan
Adsertif.
quaz
Kyledavis2
Chub 777
hancoock
hbk258
Little Claus
Revinder
Ninja C
Ghost Rolled
Snowball423
Snow Bunny
red nosed reindeer
Dan
Deathvalley22
Pogen1
LtbJ
RTL
iWaddle
Mook
lil snow bal
Ace
elinayian
Ketchup Wasabi
Floppy9999
Thomas Pc
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 8:31 pm

That's great! Thanks!

The Signatures are having some issues... I think it's the forum. They don't always show up.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 8:37 pm

Here is a avatar.

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 Avatar

Code:
[img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k44/janmen/avatar.png[/img]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 8:39 pm

Cool thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 8:40 pm

Planner
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 8:42 pm

Added.
Thanks again for the sigature and avatar Joker!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 8:44 pm

Thomas Pc wrote:
Added.
Thanks again for the sigature and avatar Joker!

No problem. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 8:57 pm

yay avatar!
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:05 pm

I'll go. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:16 pm

I'll add you! Thanks for comin!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:17 pm

hey the igloo decor is AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:18 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:21 pm

the PC igloo decoration i like the candies
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:50 pm

Oh thanks

My mom will be getting me coins on bean counters, so I won't be on. I'll check the forums and stuff when she takes a break. When she gets me a few hundred, I'll get on and play Cart Surfer.
18 people currently coming to the party! Let's keep gettin those people to the list! Remember, it's the Halloween Party of the Year!!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 10:03 pm

ok i will make a banner for this(it will be ugly seens im bad) if i have time =]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 10:09 pm

Okay sounds good!
19 people coming
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 10:41 pm

but probably finishing up tmr
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 5:15 pm

This looks pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 6:07 pm

If your coming, tell me. Are you?
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 7:18 pm

is your igloo finished yet?
Back to top Go down
hbk258
Citizen
Citizen
hbk258

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 7:59 pm

im coming to your party
:roll: 8)
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 8:04 pm

kw80 wrote:
is your igloo finished yet?

Whado you mean? I have my halloween igloo up. The igloo will be re-done sometime, but I don't want people seing it cause it might ruin the party. It's more fun when you haven't seen the igloo before, or it is really new...

hbk258 wrote:
im coming to your party
:roll: 8)

Okay, I'll add you to the list
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 8:31 pm

uh.. i saw it...... i saw your igloo...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 8:33 pm

Yes, I'm going to change it later on... A newer igloo is better than an old igloo I have or a month.
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 8:36 pm

I want to come so bad!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 8:41 pm

Why can't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next