Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!

Go down 
+55
Finny
Chargers
Raqumine
Ghost
elmo1121e
Skyward Sam
BT
jorboy88
Moonstar123
Silver
Thunder
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Tiztotheiz
stephie4295
Lemondrops
Gary Bob
Sheila Gally
Elijahc149
Maria
Giatekla
Ashley_Babbi
Vamp Kc
Chap1
Killer Cat
Hoodie Ghost
Green Puffle
Ninja Elf
Iced8383
Brennan
Adsertif.
quaz
Kyledavis2
Chub 777
hancoock
hbk258
Little Claus
Revinder
Ninja C
Ghost Rolled
Snowball423
Snow Bunny
red nosed reindeer
Dan
Deathvalley22
Pogen1
LtbJ
RTL
iWaddle
Mook
lil snow bal
Ace
elinayian
Ketchup Wasabi
Floppy9999
Thomas Pc
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 10:32 pm

@halo300: I'll add you to the list, just please don't double post. I don't like it in this thread.

@Rock Roll: Okay!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 11:08 pm

cool cool!

maybe you can have a stage for ppl who wanna play for a while go on and dance and stuff, it will eventually form a band that way
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 3:13 am

Well, even if no-one assembles a band, I'll just play on my guitar for a while.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 9:06 am

alright Spookyboy777, sounds good
Back to top Go down
Chap1
Lurker
Lurker
Chap1

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 12:21 pm

Hi, its chap1 again and i would like to help out and decorate the party with u and the other ppl. Tell me more about the party by eamiling me at ian.baun@ntlworld.com :face:
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 12:31 pm

Chap1, read the rules; don't double post.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 4:43 pm

Chap1 wrote:
i mean emailing me at ian.baun@ntlworld.com

Chap, first of all. Welcome to the forum. Now, please read the rules before posting because you just double posted (Posting twice in a row). Double posting is unneeded unless you're bumping your own topic after 24 hours if your really have to do so.

Link to the rules:

http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/rules-announcements-f2/the-rules-t20.htm#293831

Have fun in the forum, use the edit button if you want to add something to your post, too. :)

On-Topic: DID SOMEONE SAY FREE CANDY?! Cookies included? If so, I'm coming if I remember to. Penguin's name is thefast737...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 5:55 pm

Chap1 wrote:
Hi, its chap1 again and i would like to help out and decorate the party with u and the other ppl. Tell me more about the party by eamiling me at ian.baun@ntlworld.com :face:

You can't help decorate, because it's at my igloo. I'm not emailing you stuff about the party because everything is right on the thread post...
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 7:38 pm

Bloody Tomato wrote:
Chap1 wrote:
i mean emailing me at ian.baun@ntlworld.com

Chap, first of all. Welcome to the forum. Now, please read the rules before posting because you just double posted (Posting twice in a row). Double posting is unneeded unless you're bumping your own topic after 24 hours if your really have to do so.

Link to the rules:

http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/rules-announcements-f2/the-rules-t20.htm#293831

Have fun in the forum, use the edit button if you want to add something to your post, too. :)

On-Topic: DID SOMEONE SAY FREE CANDY?! Cookies included? If so, I'm coming if I remember to. Penguin's name is thefast737...

yes free candies.... on the table that day... you can PRETEND to eat it or really eat it.... from the screen.... if you're able to...... cookies.... umm..... i guesss...... it is.... inside the bunch of candies?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 7:59 pm

Cookies are inclueded! I'll add some pictures of the cookies being given out when I fully update the party post.

FFARRR OFF TOPIC:
Do you like my new signature? I kinda wanna know how ppl think of it. Should I post on the gallery or somethin?
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 8:01 pm

it ok.... quite good! you made it??

cookies? really???? chocolate chip or strawberry milk?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 8:03 pm

I put the words in, but I didn't make it.

Yes, cookies, chacolate chip, m&m, sugar, sugar cookies with icing, and more!
Here they are!! So many!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 8:12 pm

i called the one on the right!!!! hey may you can make a banner for it!!! saying
some to the party!!! we have the cookies!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 8:14 pm

Nice Idea! I'll do that ^^
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 8:16 pm

oh maybe i can start it up too!!

come to the party!!!! we have the c00000000000000000000000000000kies!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 8:21 pm

Here ya go! Signature! I made it the Halloween Party Banner!

Code:
[img]http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/12/83/52/22/cookie10.jpg[/img]
Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 Cookie10
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 8:22 pm

wow that is... quick! maybe i will participate in this too!!! im making one too!!!!

here it is!::

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Elijahc149
Vagabond
Vagabond
Elijahc149

Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 10:31 pm

Add me to the list!!!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 11:48 pm

yay now one more person!!!
that banner i made was the coins for change and the cookie jars
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 1:01 am

ghostly kw boo wrote:
wow that is... quick! maybe i will participate in this too!!! im making one too!!!!

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 Untitl10

10/10!!!!!
-----------------------------------
I might be able to come.
[b]EDIT:I might be able to come,even though I just came home from school.I might be late.

Name:Chub 777
Your Work:Filming
Your Program:Hypercam 2 and Windows Movie Maker
Can the film hear sound?Nope.I Could add music though.
Is your computer slow?[/font]If the internet is disconected-Yes
[font=Comic Sans Ms]Why you want to video:I have CHubTV episode 7 coming on the way so I guess I could film it there too.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 1:15 am

remember seeing that on a mission? lol
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 3:00 am

Count Zombie King wrote:
ghostly kw boo wrote:

10/10!!!!!

But it doesn't say thomas pc's.
Oh, well, I'll give it a 8/10. nice.
Back to top Go down
Chap1
Lurker
Lurker
Chap1

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 1:37 pm

can i be in the costume contest? add me to the list if i can
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 5:55 pm

ghostly kw boo wrote:

That's amazing!! 10/10!! How the heck did you make that??? It's okay if it doesn't have Thomas Pc's Halloween Party on it, but if you can, could you add that so people know what party it is?

@Chap1: You can :shy:

@Chub 777: Your work means a video that you made if you ever have before. Yes, you can film too.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 7:18 pm

sure! i will make it now!

umm... because i cant change it too much,, you might have to try really hard to lok at the words

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next