Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!

Go down 
+55
Finny
Chargers
Raqumine
Ghost
elmo1121e
Skyward Sam
BT
jorboy88
Moonstar123
Silver
Thunder
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Tiztotheiz
stephie4295
Lemondrops
Gary Bob
Sheila Gally
Elijahc149
Maria
Giatekla
Ashley_Babbi
Vamp Kc
Chap1
Killer Cat
Hoodie Ghost
Green Puffle
Ninja Elf
Iced8383
Brennan
Adsertif.
quaz
Kyledavis2
Chub 777
hancoock
hbk258
Little Claus
Revinder
Ninja C
Ghost Rolled
Snowball423
Snow Bunny
red nosed reindeer
Dan
Deathvalley22
Pogen1
LtbJ
RTL
iWaddle
Mook
lil snow bal
Ace
elinayian
Ketchup Wasabi
Floppy9999
Thomas Pc
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 7:49 pm

Oh... Alrighty then! Thanks for it ^-^
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 8:03 pm

did you put it in the list?? oh btw i found the cookies at the mission of the earthquake thing
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 10:17 pm

i can't add it, the post is almost full. Too many charcters.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 1st 2008, 12:47 am

aww.... ok...... watever.....
lo
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 8:47 pm

Yea, sorry, btw guys we have like 39 people coming to the party!!
If I missed you on the list, please tell me!
If someone counts the guests, and gets a different number, I might have counted wrong, could you tell me please? :)
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 10:41 pm

Ill join the costume contest
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 11:14 pm

Alright, I'll add you to the list after you tellme your Club Penguin person, I'll need to know who you are so i can take a picture of your player card for the poll.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 11:17 pm

Spooky Thomas Pc wrote:
Yea, sorry, btw guys we have like 39 people coming to the party!!
If I missed you on the list, please tell me!
If someone counts the guests, and gets a different number, I might have counted wrong, could you tell me please? :)

Weh have 40 guests.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 11:17 pm

Alright thanks! I'l change it!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 11:19 pm

Quote :

Last edited by Spooky Thomas Pc on Fri 3 Oct - 12:18; edited 69 times in total

69 times?!??!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 11:23 pm

Yes, I've updated, added guests, and more many times, I'm assuming I'll have to edit it about 20+ more times depending on what I need to change, and when people say "I'm coming."

Could you tell me your penguin name please? I need to add your name to the list of costume contestants.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 11:34 pm

Spooky Thomas Pc wrote:
Yes, I've updated, added guests, and more many times, I'm assuming I'll have to edit it about 20+ more times depending on what I need to change, and when people say "I'm coming."

Could you tell me your penguin name please? I need to add your name to the list of costume contestants.

Chub 777 is my CP username.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 11:36 pm

Alright, I'll add you to it, btw, thanks for advertising on your youtube thing!

Congratz guys! We just got the thread post filled! I had to take out an avatar because of that! This is good because now we know that this party is popular with all the guests!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 11:47 pm

woah!This is a hit! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sheila Gally
Lurker
Lurker
Sheila Gally

Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 12:13 am

I would like to attend. May I please be a VIP?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 12:20 am

Well, you would have to become my buddy, could you please tell me your penguin name? You don't need to be a R.I.P. to add me though.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 12:54 am

oh the halloween party is goin well....
i will be always on the band stage dancing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 9:17 am

I so like this party that I would kill myself if I miss it (darn homework!)
Back to top Go down
Gary Bob
Lurker
Lurker
Gary Bob

Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 1:13 pm

can i come user name Gary Bob
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 2:37 pm

everybody is welcome.,...

i would also kill myself if i cant come, there's only 50% i can come...
Back to top Go down
Lemondrops
Mercenary
Mercenary
Lemondrops

Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 4:13 pm

I'll come!

(And enter in the competition.)

- Lemondrops
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 8:17 pm

Glad the time is confirmed!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 8:33 pm

yah good
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 8:52 pm

Spooky Thomas Pc wrote:
My sister's birthday party will also be celebrated at the Halloween Party. Her birthday is on the 30th, so she will be celebrating it there. We might do more activities, I'll plan it all tomarrow or something, since it is in a month.
dude my birthday is on the 30th too no lie
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 10:03 pm

cool lots of ppls are on oct 30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next