Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chronicles of a Payton: 5-09-2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Chronicles of a Payton: 5-09-2008 Empty
PostChronicles of a Payton: 5-09-2008

WAKING UP
...was like waking up is for everyone, you don't want to get out of bed, you fall asleep again and your dad comes in and turns the lights on to wake you up. Thanks Dad, and I mean that in no sarcastic way, I probably would not have gotten up on time if you didn't do that. So I went downstairs and had a little breakfast, got my shower (little did I know a bunch of black, gunky stuff was on the bottom) and got dressed. My hair is completely awesomely-fantastic because now I have it curling- you need to see it. Everyone has been telling me "dude awesome hair" and all of that cool stuff related to your hair... I think I might marry my hair. =D My secret is... a secret, but it involves a secret shampoo I made. =3 Not really though.

THE BUS
...was cool enough. Listening to my dad's iPod is fun because all of my normal songs like "Calling for a Flood" and "Opposite Way" aren't on there, so I got to listen to the old songs we got a few years (2005?) back up to now. Listened to some Foo Fighters, a little Dishwalla, found a song I love called "Song of Hope (Heaven Come Down)" which is REALLY cool and gets you pumped. I found some song called "I Walk Alone" that was recorded by Oleander for their album February Son in th 90's, really cool. If you're looking for a good Foo Fighters song, get Learn to Fly, simply one of their best. Drops of Jupiter by Train is AMAZING I must say! Aside from that, the bus ride this morning was pretty cool.

SCHOOL
...is school. In first period (ready for a long story?) every morning someone always get to class late, and me 'n the guys like to mess around by moving another guys stuff to the other table next to us just for fun, and this morning I moved my friends stuff and a horrific nightmare broke out. He pushed my stuff off my desk a few times (even after other people would pick it up for me and told him to stop), taunted me about it and even went so far as to hitting me with a folder (?) behind the ear. When I was leaving class, he wouldn't get out of my way to I took my elbow, punched him upside the face and moved on. Then, he had the courage to get in front of my again so I yelled at him, which somehow didn't get my teachers attention the first time. "Get out of my way Wade," I said, and then when he finally just drove me almost crazy (when the next class was coming in, note my best buds are in this one which really didn't help) I had to hit him to try to get him out of my way. So he fell over a desk a little. And he got back up, but still had the genius idea not to move. So I hit him across the face AGAIN, up until a third time when the teacher had to stop me before I probably would have killed the guy. And we got to luckily go to councelling for it where I remembered that I broke my promise to Jesus and woops, started choking on tears. They thought I was crying because of the taunting but when I finally grabbed hold of myself I told the counceller that it wasn't because of that and I could care less what he thought about me or said, it was because I broke my promise when I became a Christian. So, it turned into a sermon, woopey-doo! Now my teacher is proud of me for admitting to what I did and apparently (from what I've learned) 75% of my teachers this school year are Christian. So that was better. But then, of course, came homework academy which is basically a class you go to for lunch that makes you do your homework there and you get lunch 10 'til the bell rings. =l Of course came Speech and Debate class where I used my cross examination skills to pwn (sorry Emily, still your friend <3) and represent my side very well. At P.E. it was same-old except we got to play Kickball! >=D Oh yeah! Science was science and we loaded the busses again.

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME
...these games are really fun! Why? Well, because I am an instant celebrity somehow and I get to just chill with my buddies. Got to chill out with Emily and my friend Angelica, then I went and met up with an old friend who did the school play with my last year (wow, they were happy to see me) and then just hung out. Met up with Alex who recently (this week lols) went to a new school district and my friend John, where Logan got to hang with me from then on. Met up with Chris, Reed and a few others to talk, but Chris (my best buddy) had two packs of sugar straws, a sprite and two powerades so he was hyper... maybe he finally ran out of energy. Well, our team lost but I got comments on my flippy hair and got to hang with my friends so it's all cool. Should have gotten that touchdown and won the game at 1:15, fourth quarter on the five... man we barely missed that.

And now I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Chronicles of a Payton: 5-09-2008 :: Comments

Mumbo Jumbo
Re: Chronicles of a Payton: 5-09-2008
Post September 6th 2008, 3:39 am by Mumbo Jumbo
I believe you forgot the part where you banned me on Club Penguin Spot for no reason.
Redziggy
Post September 6th 2008, 9:56 am by Redziggy
Sounds like you had a cool day :D
Mumbo Jumbo
Post September 6th 2008, 10:11 am by Mumbo Jumbo
Oh, and is Alyssa an actual person? Your life would be very embarrassing and suicidal if Alyssa saw what you did to half of our community. XD

Though you did say they were imaginary, I saw the name Alex up there and just thought hmm. 8D
Hellopayton
Post September 6th 2008, 10:16 am by Hellopayton
Whogopenguin wrote:
I believe you forgot the part where you banned me on Club Penguin Spot for no reason.
Cough cough:
https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/160rh4z.png
Your ban stays until the timer runs out.
Whogopenguin wrote:
Oh, and is Alyssa an actual person? Your life would be very embarrassing and suicidal if Alyssa saw what you did to half of our community. XD

Though you did say they were imaginary, I saw the name Alex up there and just thought hmm. 8D
I've already told you that they weren't imaginary, didn't you read that?

Chronicles of a Payton: 5-09-2008

Page 1 of 1