Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The last two weeks of School!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

The last two weeks of School! Empty
PostThe last two weeks of School!

I bet my last two weeks of school was better then all of yours! Well, The first day I found out a lot of my friends were in my class, I learned about others and made 1 new friend. For some reason I can only make Friends with Girls...But anyway me and my best friend made up a new game that's actually quite fun.

Day Two:
A girl and I Passed notes around (That I've been friends with last year) and one of her friends I really liked because she's nice and cute and hot and a blonde (And smart one too! and good at drawing)

Day Three:
I became more friends with the blonde girl and we started talking a lot more and passing notes and then we got busted for it on like the second week of school.

Day Four:
My best friend and the girl I've been friends with sort of confessed the like each out. (even though they still didn't go out)

Day Five:
I found out where the girl I like lives (Because it's near the other girls house) So that sort of helped me out with having more of a crush on her I also, found out her phone number!

And the rest of the days went Great I confessed to that girl I liked her and she liked me back so odds were the girl liked me and now we're going out and it's pretty cool.
^_^
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The last two weeks of School! :: Comments

Re: The last two weeks of School!
Post September 6th 2008, 1:22 am by Mook
I have a Crush on this girl...

Shes so hot. But shes going out with one of the most popular skaters in school. :|
snowmanx
Post September 6th 2008, 1:34 am by snowmanx
Ah, You're luckier than my bro. He has this crush yet he like tried out a ollie on his skateboard and he was like owned. I am great friends with his crush, We blog together and gossip.. xD Yet my bro still got PWNED.
Ghost
Post September 6th 2008, 2:01 am by Ghost
Mook wrote:
I have a Crush on this girl...

Shes so hot. But shes going out with one of the most popular skaters in school. :|
Then become a really good skater...Duh! XD

Glitch wrote:
Ah, You're luckier than my bro. He has this
crush yet he like tried out a ollie on his skateboard and he was like
owned. I am great friends with his crush, We blog together and gossip..
xD Yet my bro still got PWNED.
So is he going out with her or no? :S
Hoodie Ghost
Post September 6th 2008, 2:03 am by Hoodie Ghost
You had a better week then I did though the girl I have been crushing on since last year asked me out on the 1st day of school.
Post  by Sponsored content

The last two weeks of School!

Page 1 of 1