Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weeks of phunn..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weeks of phunn.. Empty
PostWeeks of phunn..

Well, I haven't posted a blog about meh in a while, so I'll just post one naoo.. :P
----------------------------------
Last Monday, we were just a week close to running out of the school hallways, crawling with little kids. xD But, we had finals that week: Fifth graders (Yeah, 5th, got a problem with that?) had Math Finals on Monday and Wednesday, Spelling Finals on Moday also, English on Tuesday, and Science and Social Studies on Wednesday/Thursday. I was too lazy to study, so the only studying I did was just reading a Chapter of each subject, even though there was more than that.
Luckily, I passed them all. Social Studies was a miracle, because I hardly studied for that final at all, and it's the hardest subject in 5th. I got 108 questions right out of 110. =DDD

I finally got Nicole's cell phone number weeks ago. :P
She starts the incredibly long and random conversations with the greeting of: "What's Up?" or "Are you home yet?". She asks me for advice ALOT, and she talks WAY too much about relationships. Payton Bice
She's been sick, and for a cure (for her), she texts me more than ever. I don't even have unlimited texting and my Inbox gets full after one hour. xD
I don't mind though, I don't pay for it. =]

The weekend last week was the most fun I've ever had. I had 5 parties, with 2 on Friday, 1 on Saturday, and 1 on Sunday. First party on Friday was a trip to Rascals, where there's an arcade, rock-climbing, mini-bowling, and laser tag. I played laser tag the most, and lost one game out of two.
Immediately after that party, I had to go to Bounce-U, where you bounce rapidly on inflatable structures. I thought I was too old for this party. Payton Bice
There was loads of things to "bounce" on.
Party on Saturday was my 16-year old brother's Soccer Game party. Even though it was just a little "meeting party", where everyone from the team, their parents, the siblings, and the coaches (Assistant and Head) brought snacks and food the munch on. I loved the mini-corndogs and brownies. Happy Dance!
I also had Mountain Dew, Fruit Kebobs, and dinner rolls. I have no idea how I remember all of this. xD
On Sunday, I went to a Filipino Independence Party. We had to go to mass first, which took an hour, starting from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Followed by an after-party, where there was a whole 10-table full of Filipino dishes. I liked the Rice-Omlet.. But you'd think it'd be gross. The party went on for 2 hours, then my family and I left at 10:40 PM, just before packing the hundreds of chairs and tables..
That was the weekend.

Yesterday, on Monday was our last day of school, for an hour. I thought it was completely pointless.
The hour was only to say bye to friends you won't see and to get out final report cards. Our class had a little "auction", but for free. All the things for "bidding" were just for school purposes, found from the lost clost of my teacher. There was a bunch of stuff, since she workd in the school for 33 years total. She's 79.. Payton Bice
We then all left, with no backpacks, mostly, report cards, and honor-roll certificates. I got a High-Honor Roll for having A's in all major subjects. Raise Eyebrows
I walked back home, since my house is jsut behind the school in a huge development. :P
---------------------------------
Naaooo I'm here, typing this long story of the last weekss. Hope you enjoyed. =DD

:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Weeks of phunn.. :: Comments

Re: Weeks of phunn..
Post June 16th 2009, 3:13 pm by BabyCP
No I never enjoyed it. You forgot to put my name and how things went with us. Payton Bice
Nah....LOVED IT. ;O Make more blogs about you. I like reading them. Raise Eyebrows
Post June 16th 2009, 3:20 pm by Guest
How about me seeing new blog posts about you? Raise Eyebrows
Hah, it took me a short time to make it. I had to think hard, and I got brain-pains. xD
(Hey, it's my 5000th post! =DDD)
Post June 16th 2009, 3:33 pm by BabyCP
Snoman The Great wrote:
How about me seeing new blog posts about you? Raise Eyebrows
Hah, it took me a short time to make it. I had to think hard, and I got brain-pains. xD
(Hey, it's my 5000th post! =DDD)
Have a look at my blogs then. :P
Congrats on your 5001 posts. xD
One more thing. I love rice-omelet. (How ever you spell it) Payton Bice
Post June 16th 2009, 4:19 pm by Guest
You eat rice-omelet? I love it too... Fine, I'll take a look at your blogs. :P
Post  by Sponsored content

Weeks of phunn..