Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Not-So-Impossible riddle

Go down 
+20
Argie
Ketchup Wasabi
Checkerboo
Chub 777
Dan
Caleboy 123
Triton
Giatekla
penguin22334455
Ace
Waddle50008
Green Puffle
snowmanx
Iced8383
Adsertif.
Vamp Kc
Dobby
Tanukii25
Hellopayton
Maria
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

The Not-So-Impossible riddle Empty
PostSubject: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 6:26 pm

Whoever answers this, with no cheating. Is guaranteed to get 2 credits from me. :P

Here we go:

Your in the center of a room. At each end of the room there is a door. There is one guy guarding each of these doors. One guy always tells the truth no matter what. The other always lies no matter what. Behind one door is paradise. Behind the other a man eating lion. You want the door that leads to paradise. You are only allowed to ask one question. What question lets you know for sure what door paradise is behind?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 6:28 pm

Ask the man who always lies if paradise is behind his door.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 6:39 pm

But how would you know who is the one who's lying and who is the one who's telling the truth? :0o
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 6:43 pm

Easy! The answer is 6!
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 6:54 pm

The Not-So-Impossible riddle Sighbl6

Aaa.....No. *Facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 6:57 pm

~DarkBoom~ wrote:

Aaa.....No. *Facepalm*

Darn... did I screw it up? Hmmm... 5?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 6:59 pm

The Not-So-Impossible riddle FAIL-2

Guess again. =DD
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 7:31 pm

I KNOW!! <br>I think...<br>Ask both men which door the other person will tell you to go through, the liar will think "The other man will tell the truth, and say the right door, so i'll say the wrong door" The true man will think "The liar will say to go through the wrong door." THEN choose the other door, leading to to PARADISE!
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 7:46 pm

Close. But not there yet since you only get to ask one of them. Just re-phrase that. :P

By the way, there's two answers to this question. I came up with the other one myself *Nods*. >:]
Back to top Go down
Vamp Kc
Beholder
Beholder
Vamp Kc

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 10:09 pm

Oh!!!!!!!! I think I got it! It said a man eating lion. So either one would be paradise because behind one door is the paradise and behind the other door is a man eating the lion.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 11:09 pm

"are you the liar?"

Darn, you can only ask one man right? :/
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 12:10 am

Yup.

Both of them would say "No" anyway.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 12:12 am

~DarkBoom~ wrote:

Aaa.....No. *Facepalm*

when i saw that image, i burst out in laughter!
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 12:16 am

The both of them are leading to man eating lion. It's simple.

I'd ask the liar "Are you sure that the both of you lead to paradise, or danger?"

Last edited by Glitch on September 13th 2008, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vamp Kc
Beholder
Beholder
Vamp Kc

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 12:17 am

I'm guessing my guess is wrong?
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 11:19 am

Glitch wrote:
The both of them are leading to man eating lion. It's simple.

I'd ask the liar "Are you sure that the both of you lead to paradise, or danger?"

You don't know which is which.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 12:11 pm

musiclvr1993 wrote:
Oh!!!!!!!! I think I got it! It said a man eating lion. So either one would be paradise because behind one door is the paradise and behind the other door is a man eating the lion.

Close to my answer, but not to the original riddle answer.

@Glitch: Read the post above. ^
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 12:26 pm

Ask the liar...."Which door would the other guy say leads to paradise?" then go through the other door.

Is that right, I think have it!
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 1:17 pm

adsertif123 wrote:
Ask the liar...."Which door would the other guy say leads to paradise?" then go through the other door.

Is that right, I think have it!
You don't have to ask the liar, anyway you don't know which is the liar. I think you've got it! What could the other answer be....?
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 2:23 pm

For one, you don't know who the liar is, so you can't ask the liar.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 2:24 pm

~Waddle~ wrote:
For one, you don't know who the liar is, so you can't ask the liar.

Now that I think of it, that works on both. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 2:30 pm

you somehow use reverse physiology and the tells you i am the liar and this is paradise and................uhhhhh I don't know what's supposed to happen next
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 2:53 pm

~Bosco~ wrote:
you somehow use reverse physiology and the tells you i am the liar and this is paradise and................uhhhhh I don't know what's supposed to happen next
Lol!!!! :face: However, there is a slight mis-calculation in your method. you forgot to carry the 7, 4 to the power of 5 does not equal 704, and you forgot to reverse the polarity of the liar by using the theory of defensitivity, not the theory of the offensitivity. lol.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 3:53 pm

johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Lol!!!! :face: However, there is a slight mis-calculation in your method. you forgot to carry the 7, 4 to the power of 5 does not equal 704, and you forgot to reverse the polarity of the liar by using the theory of defensitivity, not the theory of the offensitivity. lol.

so if you subtract the accumulated magnetism
the answer has to be..... :0o
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 4:06 pm

~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

so if you subtract the accumulated magnetism
the answer has to be..... :0o
Ah, my friend, you have failed to realize that the accumulated magnetism times acceleration does not equal more than a brick wall + the magnetised oidz on the other side, thus smashing your face and making the answer nothing. Tut tut, how could you not realize that my friend?
Lol, we're getting REALLY off topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Not-So-Impossible riddle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next