Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Not-So-Impossible riddle

Go down 
+20
Argie
Ketchup Wasabi
Checkerboo
Chub 777
Dan
Caleboy 123
Triton
Giatekla
penguin22334455
Ace
Waddle50008
Green Puffle
snowmanx
Iced8383
Adsertif.
Vamp Kc
Dobby
Tanukii25
Hellopayton
Maria
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:33 pm

johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
you somehow use reverse physiology and the tells you i am the liar and this is paradise and................uhhhhh I don't know what's supposed to happen next
Lol!!!! :face: However, there is a slight mis-calculation in your method. you forgot to carry the 7, 4 to the power of 5 does not equal 704, and you forgot to reverse the polarity of the liar by using the theory of defensitivity, not the theory of the offensitivity. lol.

so if you subtract the accumulated magnetism
the answer has to be..... :0o
Ah, my friend, you have failed to realize that the accumulated magnetism times acceleration does not equal more than a brick wall + the magnetised oidz on the other side, thus smashing your face and making the answer nothing. Tut tut, how could you not realize that my friend?
Lol, we're getting REALLY off topic.
but then wouldn't the carbon dioxide fuse with carbon monoxide creating a diverse polarity still making the answer..... :0o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:35 pm

~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
you somehow use reverse physiology and the tells you i am the liar and this is paradise and................uhhhhh I don't know what's supposed to happen next
Lol!!!! :face: However, there is a slight mis-calculation in your method. you forgot to carry the 7, 4 to the power of 5 does not equal 704, and you forgot to reverse the polarity of the liar by using the theory of defensitivity, not the theory of the offensitivity. lol.

Ah, my friend, you have failed to realize that the accumulated magnetism times acceleration does not equal more than a brick wall + the magnetised oidz on the other side, thus smashing your face and making the answer nothing. Tut tut, how could you not realize that my friend?
but then wouldn't the carbon dioxide fuse with carbon monoxide creating a diverse polarity still making the answer..... :0o

yeah but with the LHC it would make a blackhole with that, sucking in all the numbers and Enstien's Space and Light Theory or something like that and it would turne out to be -9
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:39 pm

Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

yeah but with the LHC it would make a blackhole with that, sucking in all the numbers and Enstien's Space and Light Theory or something like that and it would turne out to be -9
but still you forgot to deactivate the carbon fusion which would impact the polarity of the black hole and reverse the sucking into pushing thus making it......... :0o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:43 pm

~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

but still you forgot to deactivate the carbon fusion which would impact the polarity of the black hole and reverse the sucking into pushing thus making it......... :0o

Yes but you forgot to apply the carbon gas rate and pollution count rate that would help make the blackhole, thus making it -9 :)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:45 pm

Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

Yes but you forgot to apply the carbon gas rate and pollution count rate that would help make the blackhole, thus making it -9 :)
but you forgot again about the time/space continuum and that haleys comet comes and hit it and because of all the gas in the explosion the nitrogen levels soar thus making it.......... :0o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:46 pm

~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

but you forgot again about the time/space continuum and that haleys comet comes and hit it and because of all the gas in the explosion the nitrogen levels soar thus making it.......... :0o

YEs but the Nitro levels and the oxygen and the Corbin fusion creating the blackhole would go out of control, and hit haley's comment away, thus making a gas explosion of Sianide. thus, making it -9
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 3:14 am

~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

Ah, my friend, you have failed to realize that yuo must use long division to carry the 6, then use the left over 4 to times it to the power of 9, so the answer must be... :0o
-2, you're right... -_- Lol.
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 8:20 am

Puh-lease guys, lol.
Again, DB said that this is not-so-impossible.

Ask one of the guards, "Will the other guard tell me that paradise is behind his door?"

Explanation:
Lets say, you're asking the truth guards, and he is guarding the man-eating lion door.
Now, the truth guard knows that the other guard is a liar, so, he says, "No."

Now, lets say that the liar is guarding the man-eating lion door.
Now, the liar wants to lie about the truth guard, so he'll say, "No."

Either way, if they say, "No," then that means the man-eating lion door is right behind them.

MORE COMING LATER (I NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL!)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 5:05 pm

Have we solved it yet?

Ask either one, "Which way will the other statue say leads to paradise?" and go the opposite way.

I'm sorry if this is long since done, six pages of blabber does not suit me.

(I'm not so sure I noticed the person above me's post)
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 5:26 pm

OH! I got one! Ask the man near the door to the right to go through it. If he says yes, and comes out, it's paradise! If he says yes, and doesn't, he's been ripped to shreds by lions!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 6:10 pm

Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

YEs but the Nitro levels and the oxygen and the Corbin fusion creating the blackhole would go out of control, and hit haley's comment away, thus making a gas explosion of Sianide. thus, making it -9
yes but with the time/space continuum it would still max out the carbon nucleus levels and plus the fact that there is no oxygen the answer would be........ :0o
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 3:11 am

~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

yes but with the time/space continuum it would still max out the carbon nucleus levels and plus the fact that there is no oxygen the answer would be........ :0o
Ah, you have forgotten that (7x4)x3RxRP to the power of 4 does not equal 2134234, but equals 3948539, thus destroying the time-space continuum using the theory of offensitivity x gravity x accelleration, making the answer... :0o
-2....still..
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 8:13 am

giatekla wrote:
Puh-lease guys, lol.
Again, DB said that this is not-so-impossible.

Ask one of the guards, "Will the other guard tell me that paradise is behind his door?"

Explanation:
Lets say, you're asking the truth guards, and he is guarding the man-eating lion door.
Now, the truth guard knows that the other guard is a liar, so, he says, "No."

Now, lets say that the liar is guarding the man-eating lion door.
Now, the liar wants to lie about the truth guard, so he'll say, "No."

Either way, if they say, "No," then that means the man-eating lion door is right behind them.

MORE COMING LATER (I NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL!)
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 8:26 am

Ahhhhh, a gender change, creative...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 9:45 am

johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

Ah, you have forgotten that (7x4)x3RxRP to the power of 4 does not equal 2134234, but equals 3948539, thus destroying the time-space continuum using the theory of offensitivity x gravity x accelleration, making the answer... :0o
-2....still..
But when you divide the black hole calibration to the black hole theorum you have to subtract-5
using the fourier theorum which is
The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 Fourie10

thus making the sum making the pythagorean theorum go crazy making the answer............ :0o :0o :0o :0o :0o
-2 as always ^_^
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 12:43 pm

~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

-2....still..
But when you divide the black hole calibration to the black hole theorum you have to subtract-5

thus making the sum making the pythagorean theorum go crazy making the answer............ :0o :0o :0o :0o :0o
-2 as always ^_^
Ah, my friend, I have just made a giant quote with the power to destroy the earth by harnessing the time/space continuum to merge itself with it, thus altering the force of numbers in a parrellel dimension, making the answer... :0o :0o :0o :0o :0o -3656575454465759208.6!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 1:57 pm

johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

-2....still..

-2 as always ^_^
Ah, my friend, I have just made a giant quote with the power to destroy the earth by harnessing the time/space continuum to merge itself with it, thus altering the force of numbers in a parrellel dimension, making the answer... :0o :0o :0o :0o :0o -3656575454465759208.6!!!!
by you forgot about the blackhole thing they are making in europe. when they start the machine a blackhole will be created throwing off the time/space contiuum thus making Earth plumet into an alter dimension. where monkeys fly and the atmoshphere is filled with carbon nitrate,with the substitiute of the oxygen and the alter dimension the answer would be............... :0o
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 2:03 pm

~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

-2....still..

-2 as always ^_^
by you forgot about the blackhole thing they are making in europe. when they start the machine a blackhole will be created throwing off the time/space contiuum thus making Earth plumet into an alter dimension. where monkeys fly and the atmoshphere is filled with carbon nitrate,with the substitiute of the oxygen and the alter dimension the answer would be............... :0o
Ah, but the amazing power of my giant quote merged with the power of the time/space continuum has the ability to fuse with the black hole, thus turning into an odd oompa-lumpa with psychic powers and the abilty to alter time, space, and darkness, giving it complete control of the universes and pulling the earth into another dimension where the answer is..... :0o still -2.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 3:12 pm

johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

-2....still..

-2 as always ^_^
Ah, but the amazing power of my giant quote merged with the power of the time/space continuum has the ability to fuse with the black hole, thus turning into an odd oompa-lumpa with psychic powers and the abilty to alter time, space, and darkness, giving it complete control of the universes and pulling the earth into another dimension where the answer is..... :0o still -2.
if it's still -2 then why are we arguing??
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 3:56 pm

Why arent we on topic...

Also, i have no idea, tell the answer!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 4:26 pm

I know!

Ask them both am I a girl or boy
then the liar will say girl (since am a boy)
and the truth teller will say boy since am a boy
then you ask the truth teller.Which door if for
paradise
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 8:14 am

Ninja Mod wrote:
I know!Ask them both am I a girl or boythen the liar will say girl (since am a boy)and the truth teller will say boy since am a boythen you ask the truth teller.Which door if forparadise

Thats 3 questions.
Only 1.

giatekla
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 9:13 am

~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

-2....still..

-2 as always ^_^

Ok then.If we know the answer is -2 then stop postin' 'bout this!Where so off topic.
PS:Last quote evermade about the CERN blackhole.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 12:19 pm

It is simple ask the guy is this the door for paradise?
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 12:24 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
Santino Corleone wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
~Bosco~ wrote:

-2....still..

-2 as always ^_^

Ok then.If we know the answer is -2 then stop postin' 'bout this!Where so off topic.
PS:Last quote evermade about the CERN blackhole.
Ah, my friend. You have forgotten the power of my amazing mega quote with the power to distort time, space, and darkness.I WILL UNLEASH IT ON YOU AND DISTORT NUMBERS AGAIN TO MAKE THE ANSWER..... :0o -3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Not-So-Impossible riddle
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next