Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Not-So-Impossible riddle

Go down 
+20
Argie
Ketchup Wasabi
Checkerboo
Chub 777
Dan
Caleboy 123
Triton
Giatekla
penguin22334455
Ace
Waddle50008
Green Puffle
snowmanx
Iced8383
Adsertif.
Vamp Kc
Dobby
Tanukii25
Hellopayton
Maria
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
penguin22334455
Vagabond
Vagabond
penguin22334455

Registration date : 2008-09-01

The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 4:12 pm

I think you would ask to the guy that lies which room doesnt have the paradise in it. HA! I figured it out. 2 credits please! :HP:
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 4:14 pm

penguin22334455 wrote:
I think you would ask to the guy that lies which room doesnt have the paradise in it. HA! I figured it out. 2 credits please! :HP:
Haven't you been following? You can't tell who's the liar and who isnt. Anyway, adsertif123 already figured it out on page 2
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 4:20 pm

adsertif123 wrote:
Ask the liar...."Which door would the other guy say leads to paradise?" then go through the other door.

Is that right, I think have it!

You got it right.

Now there's still another answer. :P
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 4:25 pm

Get a cow, whack the guards with it to knock them out, peek inside each door and go inside the one with paradise. lol. I really have no idea!
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 4:32 pm

Not enough information.
For, the guards' answers may vary.

giatekla
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 4:37 pm

Wrong. Good thinking, but still incorrect. XD
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 4:41 pm

~DarkBoom~ wrote:
Wrong. Good thinking, but still incorrect. XD

Wait, but do YOU know the answer?
Or not?

giatekla
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 4:50 pm

I do. I'm not sure about the other answer but I heard it was correct.

Now, I obviously know the answer I made up. :P

Anyone wanna take a guess?
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 11:00 pm

You never said there were any walls. They could also be glass walls, so I could see which to go through. :D
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 11:19 pm

its simple. use your x-ray vision to see through each door. the one that is filled with twinkies is the one youre gonna wanna go through. the one with the rather large kitty is the one you dont want to go through.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 11:26 pm

I saw you just guess which one, having a 25% percent chance, or ask the lier what door its not, then go to the one he said isnt :)
I dont know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 11:27 pm

Just ask the guy on the left:
"Is the paradise through this door?"
No- go through the other.
Yes- Go through the left one :P

:)

Theres my try, but I just remembered you don't know which one is lying XD
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 11:28 pm

Mr. Dan wrote:
I saw you just guess which one, having a 25% percent chance, or ask the lier what door its not, then go to the one he said isnt :)
I dont know.

Well the problem is we don't know which is the liar and which tells the truth.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 11:30 pm

Ask someone if he/she knows the lier, the lier would say no, since its them the others would point to the lier and say yes!
Got it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 11:34 pm

Otherwise hope you brought a weapon with you and interrogate both of them, and if the don't talk, kill em' both! Then open one of the doors and if it's the loin make it eat the bodies and not you, and run towards the other door. PARADISE! Or if you want to take on the loin like a man, wrestle it down with your knife or hand to hand if your really a man and stuff it and put it in your dinning room once you get to paradise.

;D
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 12:03 am

Mr. Dan wrote:
Ask someone if he/she knows the lier, the lier would say no, since its them the others would point to the lier and say yes!
Got it!

maybe....But what if the lier says yes?
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 12:22 am

OK ITS PERFECT NOW!!!!
Ok, the gaurdian on your left hand side is the lier. leftiness is considered work of the devil. so just then pass through the right hand side door with the guards permission and you can go to paradise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 12:22 am

Caleboy 123 wrote:
OK ITS PERFECT NOW!!!!
Ok, the gaurdian on your left hand side is the lier. leftiness is considered work of the devil. so just then pass through the right hand side door with the guards permission and you can go to paradise.

Good thinking.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 11:11 am

Boom? Did I get it?
Back to top Go down
Checkerboo
Wanderer
Wanderer
Checkerboo

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 3:01 pm

OHHH WE DID THIS IN 5TH GRADE!!!!
But we did it with numbers..
I got to be the lion cause I found out de answer.
BUT I FORGOT THE ANSWER!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 3:32 pm

adsertif123 wrote:
Boom? Did I get it?

Honestly, I have no idea. I was hoping that someone would figure out my answer since it's simply very easy but yours work if you use your brain.

My answer is: It's a man eating lion:

1.Get a gender change, if you're a female, skip this step.
2.After you're done, take a peek on one of the doors. If you took the one with the lion, then it won't eat you since you're a female so take the other one. :P

OR, you could easily do it the other way and take one of the guards as a hostage. Step into one of the doors. If you see the lion, throw the guard and close the door then run like you've never did before and take the other door.
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 3:52 pm

See? I told you the answer was 6! :bt06:
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 4:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 8:52 pm

~DarkBoom~ wrote:
adsertif123 wrote:
Boom? Did I get it?

Honestly, I have no idea. I was hoping that someone would figure out my answer since it's simply very easy but yours work if you use your brain.

My answer is: It's a man eating lion:

1.Get a gender change, if you're a female, skip this step.
2.After you're done, take a peek on one of the doors. If you took the one with the lion, then it won't eat you since you're a female so take the other one. :P

OR, you could easily do it the other way and take one of the guards as a hostage. Step into one of the doors. If you see the lion, throw the guard and close the door then run like you've never did before and take the other door.
oh. ok. so you either get to a tropical getaway or have a feast with some random dude. thats cool, i guess.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 9:29 pm

which door is the liar guarding?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not-So-Impossible riddle   The Not-So-Impossible riddle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Not-So-Impossible riddle
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next