Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on my life.

Go down 
+7
Revinder
Snowball423
Flubby
Adam[]
Maria
Vamp Kc
Cj2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 9:41 pm

Well,I just fixed up my new Youtube Channel,and I added one video of me playing basketball.I'll give you the link to my Channel
later.I have to give thanks to Flubby for helping me out.School has been somewhat fun,I'm not really into yet.I'm still trying to
make my dream come true and become a singer.I'm messaging Jive Records like three times everyday until they set up a
meeting with me,and something that really shocked me happened today....I sent Chris Brown a message and he read it,but
the only problem is,is that he hasn't responded yet.His inbox will get flooded with messages by me until he answers....lol,but
think about if I become the "Next" R&B Star I have his shoes to fill,which will be kind of hard to do,so I'm taking vocal lessons
everyday now,and "if" I get famous that will put alot of exposure on CPP and we'll be flooded with new members everyday,but
if I do get signed I wouldn't be able to come on as much,since I would be working on my first album!!!!!!!!!!!!Well,see you guys later...
Back to top Go down
Vamp Kc
Beholder
Beholder
Vamp Kc

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 10:17 pm

Awesome! I would love to be a famous singer... Too bad my mom still says I'm too young and blah. Well good luck and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 10:25 pm

Chris Brown read what?! That's so great. o.o

Glad life is treating you well and good luck with your dream. I can't wait until I hear you sing, maybe we could do a duet in the future. :P
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 10:32 pm

Chris Brown is actually just a robot, Chris Brown 2 is the real star. Enjoy your life and goodluck :p
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 10:39 pm

Cool, glad your following your dream. :)

Oh, by the way, I'm making a new logo for your channel, might be better than the first so let me know once I pm it to you.
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 10:43 pm

I Scare Penguins wrote:
Cool, glad your following your dream. :)

Oh, by the way, I'm making a new logo for your channel, might be better than the first so let me know once I pm it to you.

Ok,cool.Maybe you can be my personal designer.Lol
--------------
@ Boom: Lol.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 10:50 pm

Cool, are you going to add videos of you singing to your channel?

Anyways, good luck with your dream :D
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 11:27 pm

Sweet! I'll get to see you play some B-ball.
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 12:47 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 8:42 pm

Wow, Cj.
Im very proud of you, going after your dream and doing whatever it takes.
Always remember, when things arent going your way, think to yourself, you can do it!
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 10:08 am

Hope your dream will be achieved. That is really nice.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 1:08 pm

if you become famous im gonna say one day "i knew that kid he used to be a nerd"

probblay you wont remember me but all rember you all be on these forums till i die lol not really
Back to top Go down
Kasper
Beholder
Beholder
Kasper

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 1:44 pm

When you're big get with Lil' Wayne eh? Hehe, good luck Cj.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update on my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my life.   Update on my life. Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on my life.
Page 1 of 1