Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on my LIFE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Update on my LIFE! Empty
PostUpdate on my LIFE!

So, as the fall is advancing, and the school months are progressing. My intellectual natue (of course) has been gainging blah blah blah. School is turning me into, a big giant priss. I am learning too much! Anyway, i am so happy that next week is Halloween and its on a friday.

Being my normal, stupid self. I am going out with a video camera, a few of my friends, and see the kids and adults we can scare and hopefully post them on youtube. So with my evil plan, comes a price. But idc, it will be fun. I'm also looking forward to the Live GHOST HUNTERS on Sci-Fi. That shiz is the shiz. :D So yeah, if you don't believe in Ghosts, you gotta watch this show every wednesday starting at 7 pm et.

This changed my mentality about ghosts, i used to be afraid of things like that, but the show turned my thoughts around definately. The show is great, search it on youtube if you want to find out more.

Hmmm.... blogs are in the air. Me and my best friend Bergeron4444 have an update on our site. 186,000 views. Almost to 200,000, we are getting really far up there, and hope to do well in the upcoming months.

I've advanced a lot in guitar too, and maybe i'll release a CD next year, just solos, maybe my lil bro can drum by me cause i'm starting to trust him more, hes getting better than drummers i know. So yeah, still writing my own songs, I might post some to youtube, or record some and show em to you. But idk yet. Right now, i'm working on nailing metal solos of Iron Maiden, Metallica, and A7x. I have got it down, but i'm working for perfection. I'm close.

So yeah, update on my life.

I also wanted to tell you a little story about my Club penguin career i have not revealed before. So as most of you know, after a little while of playing cp since beta testing i quit around December 06. :0o For the next three months, prior to my dad's death. I found this site called Conquer Club, i dont know why it appealed to me, but it's playing risk. Anyway i made an account, and got to be one of the top 50 all time in the world at risk. Pretty weird huh, i got banned from the site back in June 07, and i'm still in the top 50. I am about to fall though, because really good people are on there now, and I can't play cause im i.p. banned. But still crazy, so in march 07, i made an account on cp called DirkD, i was browsin through miniclip, and i was like oh shiz, cp! I forgot. And that's a little hidden story in the life of my cp career.
Tomorrow i'll reveal how my forum life got started.

~DirkD
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Update on my LIFE! :: Comments

iWaddle
Re: Update on my LIFE!
Post October 23rd 2008, 5:02 pm by iWaddle
Fascinating. I read the first two sentences and got bored. ;D
Skyward Sam
Post October 23rd 2008, 6:57 pm by Skyward Sam
Yeah i felt really bored, and just had to let you know.
Dan
Post October 23rd 2008, 8:50 pm by Dan
Very intresting.
Lots of musicians on this forum...
Also, im learning to much too.
XD
Its horrible.
Nice update.
;)
Revinder
Post October 23rd 2008, 9:31 pm by Revinder
Glad your advancing in a lot of things.
Egaro
Post October 23rd 2008, 9:50 pm by Egaro
I read the first two sentences and spaced out while reading the rest. XD
~Screamkitten
Iced8383
Post October 23rd 2008, 10:08 pm by Iced8383
iWaddle wrote:
Fascinating. I read the first two sentences and got bored. ;D

That's the thing about long paragraphs on forums. Who reads 'em anyway?
Egaro
Post October 23rd 2008, 11:15 pm by Egaro
MEMEMEMEMEME...

I just don't actually process what I read. XD
~Screamkitten
Iced8383
Post October 23rd 2008, 11:35 pm by Iced8383
More than i needed (or wanted) to know.
Egaro
Post October 24th 2008, 7:25 am by Egaro
Okay. Yeah. Read it this time. XD

Cool! I really hope you post some of your songs--I've always wanted to here them. Vids would be even more aw3shum a'cuz we get to see the DirkD. :P

Congrats about your blog! You told me that earlier on AIM, I remember. xP

And...umm...congrats about school? XD
~Screamkitten
JazzDawg
Post October 24th 2008, 8:54 pm by JazzDawg
Nice blog!

That ghost show sounds pretty cool.
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Post October 25th 2008, 12:08 am by Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
impressive bio my man