Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update On My Life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Update On My Life. Empty
PostUpdate On My Life.

I'll start with the reason why I left. Right when winter break started my grandma passed away and I was really close to her and I was suppose to see her for Christmas. I was really upset and I was having some problems with the forum so I just thought it was time for me to go. I wasn't gonna be home at all during winter break and I thought it would give me a chance to catch up with some things. Unfortunately, it didn't work out as I planned. Right after New Years yeah I came to see the new theme and I really liked it. Then I read some of my pm's seeing how much some users wanted me back plus how much Mook and Jazz were iming me to come back lol. So I thought I could stay here for a couple months just to see how things go. I do not regret leaving because I needed too.
When I left I decided since we only had Big Sb and Dark who was inactive at the time we could use a new admin. So I was originally gonna mod Boom, but she was having internet problems so she couldn't get on. I realize I made a small mistake of modding Jazz just because he didn't have much experience and other mods had a lot more. Now I am happy with my decision of modding Jazz because he is doing great.
I guess I'll tell you what I got for Christmas since I never did. Well, I got clothes from Pacsun, some Wii games and some movies, accessories for my Ipod touch and two Itunes gift cards, a couple Cd's, a video camera and a webcam. I know some of you don't feel safe talking on web cam and I understand that but if anyone want's to chat on the cam that's fine. Just pm me when or if you want too.
Also I am gonna be making some music videos for Youtube. (With me in them)I'm gonna post the channel in my signature soon.
This is it for now. Thanks for reading and I hope you understand. :)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Update On My Life. :: Comments

Re: Update On My Life.
Post January 8th 2009, 11:59 pm by Chargers
Nice RTL. You sing? :P
Post January 9th 2009, 12:20 am by RTL
No lol.
Iced8383
Post January 9th 2009, 12:24 am by Iced8383
I heard him sing once. It sounded like an animal dying. Just kidding RTL.
Post January 9th 2009, 12:26 am by Mook
I had to bother you, I need you to come back. The forum (I think) didn't seem right with you around. :P

I understand and I'm sorry 'bout your grandma.
Egaro
Post January 9th 2009, 8:34 am by Egaro
You mean admining, right? :P Both of them were already mods. But I agree, Jazz was the best decision you could have made at the time.

XD And the fact that your cam doesn't work with mine for some reason.
~Egaro
Post January 9th 2009, 9:36 am by RTL
Well I fixed it. :Joyful:
Post January 9th 2009, 12:13 pm by Chargers
So you just incoorperated yourself in a video of someone singing? :omg:
Goobenheimer
Post January 9th 2009, 5:38 pm by Goobenheimer
Welcome back bub.

I understand why you left. Losing a family member is hard. If you want any advice on any apps to get with your iTunes card, just ask. ;)
Post January 9th 2009, 6:24 pm by RTL
Thanks Goob.
*I.Bros.*
Post January 9th 2009, 8:19 pm by *I.Bros.*
Welcome back RTL.
It's sad seeing a family member going, but, every sadly, has to die one day.
I'm sorry about your grandma, R.I.P.
I'm glad to see your an admin again, fourming CPP and keeping it acitve and awesome as it ever has been. The fourm loves ya!
I was just thinking of my grandma that past away in 06', and I was really upset today, so I hope to getting better.
And same to you RTL, get better soon.

~Bros!
Post January 9th 2009, 9:15 pm by RTL
Thanks.
Post January 9th 2009, 11:01 pm by Guest
Yup, losing a family member is NEVER rarely hard for anyone. I'm resolating that I'll graduate before my mom will pass-away, and shes 46 yers old. Here mom passed-away at age 50, and I don't wnat that to happen to her.. :(
~~~~~~~~~
Well, family is somewhat more important than friends, although I'm barely your friend ( Lol ) I still understand that you didn't regret leaving the forums for your grandma..
~~~~~~~~~
Welcome Back, RTL! :D
Mickey4741
Post January 10th 2009, 10:07 pm by Mickey4741
Sorry bout your Grandma... anyway I love PacSun!!
Post  by Sponsored content

Update On My Life.

Page 1 of 1