Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio Empty
PostSubject: Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio   Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio EmptyOctober 1st 2008, 9:48 pm

Well... here's meh bio...

Well... I didn't join THIS early... maybe i did... maybe not! Anyways I was NOT introduced to CP yet... But how might I have had my account already? You will find out! So, i remember this, August 3rd, 2006.....
I was at the Hong Kong international airport, I took a last glance outside the window, I knew that i would not come back in a year..... I am kw, and my real name is.... well, my nickname is Olivia. I moved from Hong Kong to Vancouver, BC, Canada 2 years ago as you see, why did I move? Well, it was because of my education, not that i wanna have Better knowledge here. You should know Hong Kong's elementary school is sooooooo much harder than here at Canada, but it was too much pressure for me and my parents to study/work there, so we moved. and of couse, we make soo much less money cuz my parents are highly education and here, they have to start over again, not with language, our family speaks english very well we came then...

school is fun! but soon.... It's time to go back to Hong Kong for a visit! In the simmer i went to my best friend kw80's house. she introduce me to CP, and we shared accounts! thats why i dont know when i joined and im too lazy to calculate lol.... and so... i went back to canada...
for a few months i totally forgot about CP until one day it just came POP to my mind, yah, and when i joined it, i am in the party of fall fair.

next, i will just tell you the expenriance i had.
Friends, not many close friends on CP, but here are a few friends i made
Thomas PC, Kw801, Jjjjeeeezzzzzz,prof plum

now, it is party time!
you may skip this, cuz, it is a little boring to read about wat i have in the parties..... lol

Fall Fair 2007
Well, it is fun, I got all the stuff, i wanted to be a member but i know my parents wont let me.. My fav item there was the cotton candy, it was still my fav. hand item til now.

Second Anniversary
It tooks place in the coffee shop every year, thats wat i learned, well, this party is same every year, so, i got a party hat and umm.... basicly it... oh and the new book is boring..... lol

Halloween Party 2007
I LOVED the candies hunt! this is my best party yet!!! I got a scarf that i totally fell in love with!!!!! the movie in the lighthouse was at first i thought scary, well, since this game is for kids, lol it didnt freak my out at all but it was soo good! the pumpkin dancing mat was one of my fav place along with the candy apple. at first, i thought the swimming pool was.... booger... before i see the word slime pool. well thats all the stuff i remember!

Westurn Party 2007
I HATED the party... I voted for Sports party... but... watever.... so.. the only thing i like was the Penguin Band, Frank!!!!!!! Ok anyways, the other stuff were boring...

Christmas Party 2007
this party was... ok.. my favoutirwe place is cove and the giant sled!!!! it was awesome!!!! the christmas tree is big and fat...!! but thats when i noticed, CP is not just trying to have fun, it is just a stupid company that will only earn money... but i kept on playing anyways...

Winter Fiester
The winter fiesta is good! I liked the chocolate dip at the coffee shop i pretended to eat it all and other penguins were like you are such a fat penguin!!!! lol the ice cream store at forest was pretty nice doned too!

Underwater Party 2008
It was Fantastic!!!! i LOVED the Disco and the Dance lounge, the Disco was so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! nice decorated! The cove swimming pool was excellant too! it was all crumpy and dirty.. but i hated the mining helmets coming back!!!!!!!

St. Patrick's Day 2008
Everything was GREEN!!! i love the green big hat!!! it is cute! but other than that... nothing much is too interesting to say...

Easter Egg Hunt 2008
Well the easter egg hunt wasnt really a party but... anyways... it was hard to find! i took 30min and FINALLY! i got a bunnyears!!!

April Fools Day 2008
This is a day to fool! my fav day of the year(not). the upside-down forest and the drawn ski attic, coffee shop was my fav place, the pixxa porlar that is 3D is cool too! The pet shop was EXCELLANT!!!! i loved it so much!!!!! lol and iceberg was really a bowl of ice....

Pirate Party 2008
The treasure hunt is good! this was the hunt i loved. but the sailor hat is lame...

Medeval Party 2008
Well... i dont really remember that much stuff about this party... soo.... but i remembered that EVERYTHING place is VERY VERY cool!!!!! i loved the gold pile, the boiler room, lighthouse and coffee shop, wow i cant do this! i will be counting up everysingle room!!!

Water Party 2008
Wasn't really different.... The ottopus and the snow castle was good, Everything is nice...

Music Jam 2008
Music Rocks!!! this is a GREAT party!!! i almost played it for hours everyday!!!!! Every studio is good! i love the penguin band most though! FRANKY FRANKY FRANKY!!!!! he is my favourite!!!!! I have been a penguin band fan ever since the first time i see them..

Paper Boat Scavenger Hunt 2008
It isnt a party again.. so ... it was ok....

Penguin Games 2008
Another great party, although only the medal is new for me, and i remained a nonmember eversince, it was fun, the races.

Fall Fair 2008
Only party that repeated twice on my bio, but, i have to admit, it was HORRIBLE!!!!! everything was the same, wats the point of all these??? PISSED!

more to come soon!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio   Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio EmptyOctober 1st 2008, 10:00 pm

Nice Bio.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio   Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio EmptyOctober 1st 2008, 10:03 pm

sorry for taking your idea away but i think if everyone's bio is like this it would be great
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio   Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio EmptyOctober 1st 2008, 10:23 pm

I don't really care. You could steal my idea.:P
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio   Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 12:02 am

wat was your fav party?
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio   Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 12:15 am

I really liked the Christmas Party 2007.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio   Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 1:08 am

well yah you must admit... but my fav one was... best decorated was medeval party i know.... the funnest is the music jam, and the party i loved was... OMG i totally forgot about undergorund party and april fool day!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio   Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 1:24 am

Oh, thats cool. I like the Mideval party.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio   Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 1:55 am

meh toooooo!!!!!! the great one with the gold pilleeeee!~!!!!!! i praise you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio   Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 3:12 am

You joined the same time as i did!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio   Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 7:36 pm

oh great!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio   Kw's Kinda Blog + CP + Real Life Bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1