Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vamp Kc
Beholder
Beholder
Vamp Kc

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Story. Empty
PostStory.

I'm starting to write a story... I don't really plan on posting it but I don't know. Well anyways, my idea came from one of my dreams. I'm only changing so little but it's pretty much the same. I plan on actually finishing this one. It's amazing because I've never finished a story. Well other than that we just voted for the president, vice president, treasurer, and secretary today. There was only 1 candidate for treasurer and secretary. One of my really good friends won for president and I'm so happy for her! Most people voted for her because of a relaxation day she's going to make were you can text and talk to your friends for one whole day. It's going to be awesome!

My grandma is going to Mexico for two weeks again... And I'm finally getting the instinct when she comes back! She got her first cell phone today too.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Story. :: Comments

JazzDawg
Re: Story.
Post October 3rd 2008, 9:44 pm by JazzDawg
I hope you share your story to CPP once it's done! I'm sure many of us will want to hear it.

And congratz to your friend. ;)

Story.

Page 1 of 1