Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her Last Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Her Last Story Empty
PostHer Last Story

WARNING: There is some profanity involved in this blog. Please don't be immature and make any spam posts about the use of a word in this topic. Unfortunately, the post centers around this word, so it cannot be excluded.

Honestly, I have no better title.

I'll make a separate blog about today after this, but I figured I should keep this one separate, for any of you who are actually interested in what happened with Kirsten.

I was talking to my friend via text, and I mentioned that I thought Kirsten was a b****. Guess what?

He went ahead and texted Kirsten what I thought of her.

At first, I wasn't sure I believed him, but when I asked if Cody said anything to her, she responded with "aha yea. now leave me alone."

I can't believe her. :/ She ignored me for months. She used my FRIENDS to try to get me off her back. Never once could she tell me that she wanted me to stop texting her - she even pretended to be another girl (or I think she did). She laughed when a kid pushed Cody (he's overweight and gets picked on a lot) down - even as I helped him up.

So I sent her a text back telling her everything I thought of her...well, not everything, but most of it (as much as I could fit in one text):

Quote :
Sure thing. But let me just say that I thought you acted like a b****, not that you are one. And I was going to give you my twocents sometime, but not like that. But whatever. Why would you care? Why would it matter what someone like me thought of someone like you?
You're pretty. You're popular. But as far as I'm concerned, you're not the same girl I liked in sixth grade.

The following day at lunch, she came over to the table the friend who texted her my opinion of her was sitting out and more or less shouted "STOP TEXTING ME!"

I hopped tables and said "Told you she's a b****."

I reaaaally hope she heard.

I swear, if she EVER tries to make me apologize, I'm taking out my phone and blasting Gives You Hez (when z=ll) in her face. She'll never forget what I said, but I guess it's just as well. Maybe she'll do something with herself before she becomes what I think she's heading to.

One day, though, she'll understand how I felt two months ago. You watch.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Her Last Story :: Comments

Re: Her Last Story
Post April 2nd 2009, 5:31 pm by Ace
Wow 8o

That's seriously all I can say!

Wow 8o
Mickey4741
Post April 2nd 2009, 5:32 pm by Mickey4741
O MY GOD. She is a beach!
AlterBlade
Post April 2nd 2009, 5:36 pm by AlterBlade
That's... wow, I'm just speechless.
JazzDawg
Post April 2nd 2009, 5:41 pm by JazzDawg
Mickey4741 wrote:
O MY GOD. She is a beach!

A very sandy beach too. XD

But yah, she IS one...
rockergurl7
Post April 2nd 2009, 5:42 pm by rockergurl7
8D Same thing I would of done... more fighting... but more like it!
Argie
Post April 2nd 2009, 10:44 pm by Argie
I read this post and now I am just staring at it... I'm sorry, Egaro, but I'm on her side. You were being awfully rude to her by calling her that in the first place- even to someone else, that is extremely rude. Of course it is going to spread that you did and eventually get to her, that is just the way of the world. And then, even after that, you continued to be rude to her. You told her that she didn't care. You confirmed she was what you said she was in your eyes, even if you texted her she wasn't. I don't exactly see why you have to be so unfair on matters like this. You probably hurt her feelings quite a lot.
Kool Kat
Post April 3rd 2009, 2:54 am by Kool Kat
Argie wrote:
I read this post and now I am just staring at it... I'm sorry, Egaro, but I'm on her side. You were being awfully rude to her by calling her that in the first place- even to someone else, that is extremely rude. Of course it is going to spread that you did and eventually get to her, that is just the way of the world. And then, even after that, you continued to be rude to her. You told her that she didn't care. You confirmed she was what you said she was in your eyes, even if you texted her she wasn't. I don't exactly see why you have to be so unfair on matters like this. You probably hurt her feelings quite a lot.

sometimes argie, you have to be mean to get it through their head.
from what i've read previously and now, she is pretty much what egaro called her based on what i've read.

people aren't always what they seem from the first time you meet them. And some girls, especially the popular losers, they think they're the shizz and you know what? they're actually not worth anything.

thats how life is.
but like i said, i can't really judge her because i've never met her, but only heard your side of the story.
Argie
Post April 3rd 2009, 4:28 pm by Argie
Kool Kat wrote:
Argie wrote:

sometimes argie, you have to be mean to get it through their head.
from what i've read previously and now, she is pretty much what egaro called her based on what i've read.

people aren't always what they seem from the first time you meet them. And some girls, especially the popular losers, they think they're the shizz and you know what? they're actually not worth anything.

thats how life is.
but like i said, i can't really judge her because i've never met her, but only heard your side of the story.
You think I've figured it out by now? The only thing I can REALLY think of her being "mean" about was saying no, and that isn't even mean. From what I've read, she hasn't actually done anything rude. Correct me if I'm wrong and tell me why.
Post April 3rd 2009, 4:39 pm by BabyCP
Oh my!!
Can't say more.

~babyCP
Egaro
Post April 3rd 2009, 4:43 pm by Egaro
Ugh, please don't do that, Argie. I'm trying to get this behind me, and it kinda makes it hard. =P
~Egaro
Post April 3rd 2009, 4:52 pm by Guest

*Gets on the Podium*

Sorry, but you DO call her a b**** alot, and she (Girls) don't expect that all of a sudden. Yeah, she's acting like she's the QUEEN of the school, but she's just returning the favor of what you said to her. (The thing with the sand.)
You CAN just keep it cool, or not and just start "dating" (:P) again...
By dating, I mean posting all about her in this forum.. No offense.

You MAY want to give her hez (when z=ll), but she'll just give you hez back, and act like the "other" girls in the popular group. The table may want to agree with you. She may think you're a total muffin (You know what I mean). She's just not gonna let it out, because if you find out, you'll just start having a total spazz-attack, and leave the forums to have a talk with Kirsten about "it". (More like an arguement) Or worse, commit suicide and kill yourself, without any consent.
Don't let a dumb b**** ruin your life. Keep it cool.
She MAY not love you, but that doesn't mean that you still can't like her.
(Vice-Versa.)

Thank you, *stands off of the Podium*
------------------
:snomanthegreat

Last edited by Snoman The Great on April 3rd 2009, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post April 3rd 2009, 4:57 pm by BabyCP
People who agree with Argie are making Egaro feel bad, in my opinion. :line:
Post April 3rd 2009, 4:59 pm by Guest
Happy? :P
I just took out.. the thing.. ;)
Egaro
Post April 3rd 2009, 4:59 pm by Egaro
Y'know, this happened a week and a half ago (more, actually, closer to two weeks). I didn't post it because I was worried about the negative reaction. But I went ahead and posted it anyway.

Clearly, I wasn't thinking straight. I'll do what I do with my life, I'll screw up how I screw up, and I really don't need the advice, sympathy, or put-downs of anyone. I'm not mad at anyone except myself, for not having the good sense to not post this.

I can solve my problems on my own. This all just gets in the way.
~Egaro
Post April 3rd 2009, 5:00 pm by Guest
Egaro wrote:
Y'know, this happened a week and a half ago (more, actually, closer to two weeks). I didn't post it because I was worried about the negative reaction. But I went ahead and posted it anyway.

Clearly, I wasn't thinking straight. I'll do what I do with my life, I'll screw up how I screw up, and I really don't need the advice, sympathy, or put-downs of anyone. I'm not mad at anyone except myself, for not having the good sense to not post this.

I can solve my problems on my own. This all just gets in the way.
~Egaro
Well, enjoy you're solution with Kristen. ;)
Egaro
Post April 3rd 2009, 5:02 pm by Egaro
*mutters* Forgot to lock it.
~Egaro
Post  by Sponsored content

Her Last Story

Page 1 of 1