Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spelling Checkers Thread

Go down 
+6
Dan
CrazyCatoon
Ninja C
Adam[]
AlterBlade
Ace
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Spelling Checkers Thread Empty
PostSubject: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:39 pm

This is the Spelling Checkers thread if you have an article that needs to be checked post it here and I will check it.
Spelling Checkers:
Mr. I.M. Spooky
Spookyboy777

Last edited by Mr. I.M. Spooky on October 5th 2008, 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:53 pm

If you guys have the google toolbar, there should be a spellcheck button in it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:54 pm

yeah but it doesn't check grammar. :oops:
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 2:52 pm

Firefox Does too.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 3:34 pm

Mudkip wrote:
Firefox Does too.
firefox does what? fix grammar. i don't think so
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 3:36 pm

Most internet have red underline that means misspelled like poe to pie.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 3:39 pm

But they don't have grammar.

And Ceryt, please stay out of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 3:44 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 3:46 pm

That was SPAM.
Anyway, I requested for this topic to be stickyed. ;)
And a few other ones also.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 3:46 pm

Ceryt your not on the team YET Apply to DB, until then please stay out. :)
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 3:47 pm

Yeah i agree with c0 with sticky
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 4:11 pm

get out of my thread!
*pokes ceryt*
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 4:12 pm

*pokes ceryt too*
How many times do we have to say this!
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 4:21 pm

Hello, I'm the spelling checker himself.
Can we get back on topic??
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 4:23 pm

sorry spookyboy i kinda edited everything. most of the stuff i edited was before you joined the team so I'll let you do some next week. really sorry man
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 4:25 pm

lol that's alright.
I don't even get what's going on, really. :face:

EDIT: I didn't realize that was you, Mr.I.M Spooky.
I was looking at your avatar and thinking you wwere someone else. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 4:37 pm

its ok my avatar is kinda like noir etoile's. i'll make sure you get some stuff to edit next week
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 8:21 pm

Global answers

Welcome to the brand new section of global answers! Our main writer KW(ketchup wasabi), will answer the questions for you! Got any questions? Ask us!

We are accepting questions now! Just PM KW(Ketchup Wasabi) the question! It will most likely to be answered!

Club Penguin Characters Description

Welcome to the new section of Club Penguin Characters Description! This section will last for 3 weeks describing 3 characters of Club Penguin. Rockhopper, Aunt Arctic, and Gary the Gadget guy.

Today we will start of with our famous, adventurous penguin, Rockhopper! Rockhopper is very outgoing. He sails around the seas of Club Penguin with his ship Migrator, searching for treasure and interesting things. He returns to Club Penguin in about every two months and is very excited with his new stuff to sell. When he’s in Club Penguin, his ship is always docked at the beach. You can also find more about him by reading his journal. Lots of penguins always wonder if they can sail with Rockhopper. But Rockhopper himself like to travel alone.

Entertainment

Are you bored? You have nothing to do? Well, here is a little joke and riddle to tell, but before I do that, I will have to tell you last week’s answer. *I murder penguins you should put it in the answer*. Also, feel free to send KW (ketchup wasabi) any riddles or joke that you find! You might get it printed in the newspaper!

The riddle: Why do penguins carry fish in their beaks? (Don’t show this but the answer is because they don’t have any pockets)
The joke: What´s black & white, black & white, black & white and black & white? A penguin rolling down the hill.

edited yet?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 8:35 pm

This was already edited and sent to Darkboom for the issue
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 8:39 pm

ok you didnt put it in edited articles thread yet
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 8:49 pm

Global answers

Welcome to the brand new section of global answers! Our main writer (Ketchup Wasabi), will answer the questions for you! Got any questions? Ask us!

We are accepting questions now! Just PM (Ketchup Wasabi) the question! It will most likely to be answered!

Club Penguin Characters Description

Welcome to the new section of Club Penguin Characters Description! This section will last for 3 weeks describing 3 characters of Club Penguin. Rockhopper, Aunt Arctic, and Gary the Gadget guy.

Today we will start of with our famous, adventurous penguin, Rockhopper! Rockhopper is very outgoing. He sails around the seas of Club Penguin with his ship The Migrator, searching for treasure and interesting things. He returns to Club Penguin in about every two months and is very excited with his new stuff to sell. When he’s in Club Penguin, his ship is always docked at the beach. You can also find more about him by reading his journal. Lots of penguins always wonder if they can sail with Rockhopper. But Rockhopper himself likes to travel alone.

Entertainment

Are you bored? You have nothing to do? Well, here is a little joke and riddle to tell, but before I do that, I will have to tell you last week’s answer. (I murder penguins you should put it in the answer}. Also, feel free to send KW (Ketchup Wasabi) any riddles or joke that you find! You might get it printed in the newspaper!

The riddle: Why do penguins carry fish in their beaks? (Don’t show this but the answer is because they don’t have any pockets)
The joke: What´s black & white, black & white, black & white and black & white? A penguin rolling down the hill.

3rd Edit. This article is done.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 8:51 pm

yes it was edited
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 6th 2008, 3:12 pm

Please check these.

Club penguin Viking Plushie Giveaway
Ever wanted a a Club Penguin Plushie? Well now's your chance. Club Penguin is giving away 1,000 Limited Edition Club Penguin Viking Plushies for free. Go to http://www.vikingpenguingiveaway.com to enter. All you have to do is fill out a little form in the front page, but don't foget that your parent/guardian has to check their email and fill out another form to complete you entrey. Hurry up an enter, this only lasts 3 weeks, which means the give away end October 23rd.
Note: If you win please tell us and you may be featured in a future paper.

Sharing
Has a penguin ever asked you to share? Well ignore them and report them as soon as possible. If your confused about sharing, then read on to see what it is. Sharing means sharing your password with another penguin, you will give your penguins password and the other penguin will give his. But remember penguins always lie when it comes to sharing. They will give you the wrong password, and then they will ask for yours. Don't fall for that if you do your penguin is most likely going to get banned. If a moderator is online and sees that you said "Share" he/she will kick you out of the server. Be careful on what you say and remember to never share.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 6th 2008, 8:00 pm

good articles but you are not doin your job.... anyways it is gonna be published on the news paper this time...

here's my article for the adopting penguin:
Adopting Penguins
Well, ever been to a popular server and just want to hang out with your friends while playing with cute puffles? If you have, you probably know what happens next. There are gigantic penguins acting as teddy, bee, bunny, whatever you can imagine of! What is their point of doing this? In our opinion, it is just to be immature and wait for somebody to adopt them. The picture below shows the view of the crowded pet shop.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread EmptyOctober 6th 2008, 9:57 pm

Club penguin Viking Plushie Giveaway
Ever wanted a a Club Penguin Plushie? Well now's your chance. Club Penguin is giving away 1,000 Limited Edition Club Penguin Viking Plushies for free. Go to http://www.vikingpenguingiveaway.com to enter. All you have to do is fill out a little form in the front page, but don't foget that your parent/guardian has to check their email and fill out another form to complete you entrey. Hurry up an enter, this only lasts 3 weeks, which means the give away end October 23rd.

Note: If you win please tell us and you may be featured in a future paper.

Sharing
Has a penguin ever asked you to share? Well ignore them and report them as soon as possible. If your confused about sharing, then read on to see what it is. Sharing means sharing your password with another penguin, you will give your penguins password and the other penguin will give his. But remember penguins always lie when it comes to sharing. They will give you the wrong password, and then they will ask for yours. Don't fall for that if you do your penguin is most likely going to get banned. If a moderator is online and sees that you said "Share" he/she will kick you out of the server. Be careful on what you say and remember to never share.

Your Good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Spelling Checkers Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next