Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spelling Checkers Thread

Go down 
+6
Dan
CrazyCatoon
Ninja C
Adam[]
AlterBlade
Ace
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2008, 10:00 pm

you mean me, mudkip?
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 12:54 pm

(Sorry, This post was an accident)
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 12:58 pm

Mudkip wrote:
Club penguin Viking Plushie Giveaway
Ever wanted a a Club Penguin Plushie? Well now's your chance. Club Penguin is giving away 1,000 Limited Edition Club Penguin Viking Plushies for free. Go to http://www.vikingpenguingiveaway.com to enter. All you have to do is fill out a little form in the front page, but don't foget that your parent/guardian has to check their email and fill out another form to complete you entrey. Hurry up an enter, this only lasts 3 weeks, which means the give away end October 23rd.

Note: If you win please tell us and you may be featured in a future paper.

Sharing
Has a penguin ever asked you to share? Well ignore them and report them as soon as possible. If your confused about sharing, then read on to see what it is. Sharing means sharing your password with another penguin, you will give your penguins password and the other penguin will give his/hers. But remember penguins always lie when it comes to sharing. They will give you the wrong password, and then they will ask for yours. Don't fall for that.If you do, your penguin is most likely going to get banned. If a moderator is online and sees that you said "Share" he/she will kick you out of the server. Be careful on what you say and remember to never share.

Corrections applied
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 7:37 pm

so mine is good? the adopting penguin is good? cuz no one checked it
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 7:51 pm

Spookyboy777 wrote:
Mudkip wrote:
Club penguin Viking Plushie Giveaway
Ever wanted a a Club Penguin Plushie? Well now's your chance. Club Penguin is giving away 1,000 Limited Edition Club Penguin Viking Plushies for free. Go to http://www.vikingpenguingiveaway.com to enter. All you have to do is fill out a little form in the front page, but don't foget that your parent/guardian has to check their email and fill out another form to complete you entrey. Hurry up an enter, this only lasts 3 weeks, which means the give away end October 23rd.

Sharing
Has a penguin ever asked you to share? Well ignore them and report them as soon as possible. If your confused about sharing, then read on to see what it is. Sharing means sharing your password with another penguin, you will give your penguins password and the other penguin will give his/hers. But remember penguins always lie when it comes to sharing. They will give you the wrong password, and then they will ask for yours. Don't fall for that.If you do, your penguin is most likely going to get banned. If a moderator is online and sees that you said "Share" he/she will kick you out of the server. Be careful on what you say and remember to never share.

Corrections applied

Not completely, I'm afraid.

If your confused about sharing, then read on to see what it is.

^ That bit.

That "your" stands for "you are". Therefore, it needs to be "you're", rather than "your".

Ever wanted a a Club Penguin Plushie?
^ Obvious mistake in that one.

but don't foget that your parent/guardian has to check their email and fill out another form to complete you entrey.
^ Neither "foget" or "entrey" are words.

Hurry up an enter
^ An = And

which means the give away end October 23rd.
^ Giveaway (one word) and ends, rather than end.

^ I'd say that needs an exclamation mark at the end, maybe with a wink ;)

you will give your penguins password and the other penguin will give his/hers.
^ Penguins has an apostrophe before the 's' if it's possesive. And the wills shouldn't be there. The "will give his/hers" should be "gives his/hers".

Don't fall for that.If you do,
^ Space after the full stop.

Pleasure to help out :shy:
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 8:06 pm

wow you are good at these! i didnt even notice!
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 2:48 am

Oh yeah. Should've noticed those. I think I actuallly did notice most, but I forgot to correct them (I correct all the mistakes at once, I'll correct them as I see them in the future).
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 2:50 am

you i suppose. you are a spell checker.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 3:25 am

ketchup wasabi wrote:
you i suppose.
What about me?
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 8:08 pm

Story
This is a new section for a story in club penguin. These stories are all made-up by our writers. So it isn’t some real story. So, the first story we are on is called Adventure Kate. Enjoy!
Yo, I’m Kippy-Kate Kop, my friends call me Kate. I’m just a fine girl that has one more year ‘til I graduate from college. I live in 1198, Slippery Ice St. Marshmallow, Club Penguin (CP for short). It was just a sunny day in Marshmallow, me and my friends gathered together at the beach. Just having fun. “Look! Klutzy is digging a hole! My pet is so sweet!” Icy Pink said. “What’s the matter with you? Crabs dig holes all the time!” JoJoJap said. Me and my best friend Mila Ice looked at each other, well, what could we have done more than that? Later on, I and Mila Ice went to the pizza parlor alone. “Well, have you chosen a job to study on? The summer is going by. I am going to pick ice polishing!” Mila Ice said. I looked up, the waiter came…

thats my story one i wrote for chao. 2 more to go!!

EDIT: yay! one more left!
Gossip
So, I guess you have been to the snow forts, am I right? If you are lucky enough, you probably will see some penguins saying that you can go under the clock in order to get to Aunt Arctic’s house! What do you think? Do you think it is possible? Well, send us a comment by posting it down in the clubs and teams>Penguin Global Newspaper Team! We would love to hear what you say.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 2:48 am

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
Story
This is a new section for stories in club penguin. These stories are all made up by our writers. So they aren't real stories. So, the first story we are on is called Adventure Kate. Enjoy!
Yo, I'm Kippy-Kate Kop, my friends call me Kate. I’m just a fine girl that has one more year ‘til I graduate from college. I live in 1198, Slippery Ice St. Marshmallow, Club Penguin (CP for short). It was just a sunny day in Marshmallow, me and my friends gathered together at the beach. Just having fun.
“Look! Klutzy is digging a hole! My pet is so sweet!” Icy Pink said.
"What's the matter with you? Crabs dig holes all the time!” JoJoJap said. Me and my best friend Mila Ice looked at each other - well, what could we have done more than that? Later on, I and Mila Ice went to the pizza parlor together.
“Well, have you chosen a job to study on? The summer is going by. I 'm going to pick ice polishing!” Mila Ice said. I looked up, and the waiter appeared...

Gossip
So, I guess you have been to the snow forts, am I right? If you are lucky enough, you will probably see some penguins saying that you can go under the clock in order to get to Aunt Arctic’s house! What do you think? Do you think it is possible? Well, send us a comment by posting it down in the clubs and teams>Penguin Global Newspaper Team! We would love to hear what you think.
Changes applied. I hope I got them all this time...And I haven't seen anyone saying you can get to aunt arctic's house by going under the clock.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 7:42 pm

really? i saw tons!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelling Checkers Thread   Spelling Checkers Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spelling Checkers Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2