Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crush... she is so pretty...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

Crush... she is so pretty... Empty
PostCrush... she is so pretty...

i have this huge crush at school, and she even kinda likes me back. she is so cute. almost like i recognized her. from my absolutely, most insane dreams. heres all the signs shes been sending out:
● sometimes when she whispers to her friends, they look at me and giggle.
● yesterday she was just waiting outside of the classroom and walking around, and when i went past her, she started walking by my side.(awww...)
● when she catches me staring at her, she just stares back into my eyes, smiles, and blushes.(awwwwww...)
● whenever i look at something close to her, she quickly turns her head and looks at something random, as if she doesn't want me to know she was looking at me.
● we don't know each other much, but she acts very friendly towards me, like puts her arm on my shoulders.
● whenever we talk, she looks like she just took a trip to Venus she is so red.(AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!)
● i always find her with crossed ankles staring at me.( ok you get the point now awww....)
● my friend always gets her mad, so i was with him, so she asked him to work with her, she knew i was working with him, so she had an excuse to work with me.
● one of her friends told me she likes me.
● when my friend told her i like her, she got beet red. my other friend said if she liked me back and she was starting to sweat and immediately screamed no.¹
● when i held the door for her, she sweetly said "thank you, caleb!"
● i was sitting right next to her in family consumer science, and i had to get moved. when the teacher moved me, she looked really depressed.
● when my glasses broke, she tried her best to fix them.❤

there are other signs of random chemistry, like the teacher always pairs us up together, we work in the same kitchen, and she is in all 8 of my classes on BDF days and in 6 of my classes on A,C,E days. i'm finally gonna get my first girlfriend in 7 years!

¹if the girl screams no, she likes you, but if she calmly comes over and says "i don't like you", she doesn't.

Last edited by Caleboy 123 on October 18th 2008, 2:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : darned character map!!)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Crush... she is so pretty... :: Comments

TMmoore77
Re: Crush... she is so pretty...
Post October 16th 2008, 8:09 pm by TMmoore77
Wow same here i know this Girl Who Used To Like me but now she likes my best friend ewww!Anyways back to u STOP FLURTING AND ASK HER OUT!
Caleboy 123
Post October 16th 2008, 8:10 pm by Caleboy 123
heh... um... i'm way to nervous, i'm used to having friends as girls but not anything like that!!
TMmoore77
Post October 16th 2008, 8:12 pm by TMmoore77
Welll Then Tell one of your friends to or pass her a note
Caleboy 123
Post October 16th 2008, 8:14 pm by Caleboy 123
yeah... but if i get one of my friends to, she will just lie to them so she isn't embarresed... i need to find out more stuff on tuesday. i have off tommorow, the next tommorow, the next tommorow, and the next tommorow. so it's tuesday.
TMmoore77
Post October 16th 2008, 8:18 pm by TMmoore77
Tell someone who isnt your friend! :D
Caleboy 123
Post October 16th 2008, 8:20 pm by Caleboy 123
or tell one of her friends!! :D
TMmoore77
Post October 16th 2008, 8:31 pm by TMmoore77
yeah!!!!
Revinder
Post October 16th 2008, 8:40 pm by Revinder
Well she definetly likes you.
Caleboy 123
Post October 16th 2008, 8:53 pm by Caleboy 123
Spooky wrote:
Well she definetly likes you.
yeah, just a little bit. *sarcasm*

Last edited by Caleboy 123 on October 17th 2008, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
JazzDawg
Post October 16th 2008, 9:19 pm by JazzDawg
Yeah, the signs are so significant. I wish you guys luck! ;)
Caleboy 123
Post October 16th 2008, 9:38 pm by Caleboy 123
ScareDawg wrote:
Yeah, the signs are so significant. I wish you guys luck! ;)
ha, thanks jazz.
TMmoore77
Post October 16th 2008, 10:24 pm by TMmoore77
yeah good luck
Dan
Post October 16th 2008, 10:54 pm by Dan
Good luck ;)
Just act normal, dont change for her.
Be yourself.
Caleboy 123
Post October 17th 2008, 1:57 pm by Caleboy 123
it's just i've never felt this way about anyone before. it's very awkward, i need to get her alone and ask her out because she is popular, and if i ask her in front of her friends, she won't want to get emberrased. i know she likes me too, but if we go out, we would have to keep it secret, because i'm sort of an outcast and i don't want her to get emberrased. we have the same group of friends, though. if i just can get my friends with her hangin with em, just the 6 of us, i'm gonna be fine. after lunch we hang out in the stairwell until the teacher comes, i could ask her there. i know her friends will laugh, but they won't be laughin when she says yes 'cause two other boys in the group want her too. she just acts friendly towards the two, but acts very loving around me.
Ashley_Babbi
Post October 17th 2008, 2:00 pm by Ashley_Babbi
Just ask her out! Jarred barley had the guts to ask me! But he did!
Caleboy 123
Post October 17th 2008, 2:06 pm by Caleboy 123
ok, i have 4 days to round up my courage.
HER HAIR IS SO AWESOME!!
i just can't get my mind off her. its only been twelve hours since i last saw her and i miss her already. those rosy red cheeks, the crystal clear blue eyes, 😢
Post  by Sponsored content

Crush... she is so pretty...

Page 1 of 1