Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel La mort

Go down 
+6
Raqumine
AtrociousToaster
Dieg
7Styl3
Egaro
Maria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Hotel La mort - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 10:38 pm

Yawn walked in the main corridor of the great hall.He walked up to the reception desk and asked "Where might this party be?".The counterman answered "Go there,then take the stairs to level 3.There you will find suite 13".And so Merryfield walked to suite 13 where he was greeted by the people.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 10:57 pm

"I'm Jack" said Jack turning to Charlotte again "I agree the place smells nice but there's something suspicious in it" said Jack confused
Back to top Go down
Raqumine
Observer
Observer
Raqumine

Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 8:13 am

*walks in the door* Hmm, where is Charlotte
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 8:32 am

takes out somking pipe
Hmm.Thats very odd,Jonathan...Oh there she is!
Is there a hall of fame here?
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 8:49 am

After an hour Jack decides to explore the place a little and notices a strange painting "Umm..Sir Shantai can you tell me from where is this painting"
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 8:56 am

After a few moments after Jack left the room,Yawn followed him to the art gallery.
Alas!Heres my picture with Sir Gregory Shaitan Moglin the V.Good days back then
He then walked up to the kitchen and checked on the progress.
Mighty fine roast there {RANDOMCHEFNAME}.
He then saw Jack next to the painting.
Whatz up?
smokes pipe

But before Jack could reply a nicely dressed man appeared and said 'Tellegram for Sir Yawn Mcgorgery merryfield".Yawn answered "Be right back" and walked off with the tellegram officer.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 9:43 am

"I wonder who's that tellegram guy anyways I'll just keep walking around"
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 11:49 am

OORPG: Here it starts, that wasn't even the RPG. 8D

IRPG: Charlotte followed Jack silently into the Art Gallery. "Sir, could you please put out that smoking pipe? I'm very highly sensitive to--". Before Charlotte could complete her sentence, a scream echoed from the living room. Everyone ran quickly at that direction to see what's wrong...The maid, she was standing across this empty chair wearing a frightened look on her face, as Charlotte approached. She realized that the chair wasn't in fact empty, Sir Shaitan was lying there facing the fireplace. With a piece of iron struck in his heart...motionless.

"Who...what...whe--WHO DID THIS?!" The head of staff, yelling in his highest voice ever. Everyone was in panic now. What to do? It's up to the guests, anyone and absolutely anyone could have committed that terrible thing to Sir Shaitan...
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 11:56 am

"A mystery waiting to be solved" said Jack seriously without joking like usually "Good thing I'm also a detective looks like we'll have to solve this case but still something is very suspicious in Sir Shaitan"
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 12:59 pm

Name: Kenneth Aristocrate
Age (19-60):19
Appearance: Tall, sad, and tired looking
Nationality: Americano
Short biography: He was orphaned as a child and grew up with no parents. He was adopted once but the parents got into a fatal accident
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 1:51 pm

Kingdom Dark II wrote:
Name: Kenneth Aristocrate
Age (19-60):19
Appearance: Tall, sad, and tired looking
Nationality: Americano
Short biography: He was orphaned as a child and grew up with no parents. He was adopted once but the parents got into a fatal accident

You. In. You're free to break into the suite anytime now. :P
We're full!

IRPG: "You actually think someone did this to him? W-w-why now?" Charlotte blurted out, filled with tears of fear....
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 6:43 pm

"It's still strange cause it's his party many people were supposed to be around himbut nobody saw when it happened" said Jack confused
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 1:52 am

Sir Yawn put out his soking pipe and rushed to the sence.
WHATS GOING O-
But before he could contiue the sentence the following words came out in his highest tone ever:
Wha-wha....WHO DID THIS?!?!?!I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHO OR ELSE!!
He stomped off out suite 13 and into his private limocalling the police.
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 7:17 am

*goes into lvl. 13*
"Where is everyone?"
*walks in a room, suddenly saw a person*
"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 7:32 am

*walks back into room with the police*
"Hey Dan!"Yawn said in a happy voice as if he was overeacting.
"Sir Shaitan just got struck by*sad voice*by......b-b-by........".He could finish the sentence.

Silence filled the room.No one has saw Yawn that red since Grog's ship crashed in Java,but he decided to finish the sentence after 10 seconds:

he got struck by.....a piece of iron...
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 1:32 pm

finally kicks the door in because no one let me out with all this smoke. Runs over to everyone, "Oh my goodness, i have not seen that much blood in 1 year, i wonder who could of done that whoever did it must be strong and they must have killed people before!"
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 3:29 pm

"I'm out of here. I just can't take this" Charlotte said before storming out of the room, or at least. She tried to...
The doors were sealed, no one could get out. "Why. Isn't. This. Thing. Opening. Up! God!"

OORPG: We're locked, don't open the door. And remember, anyone could be the murderer. ;)
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 3:53 pm

"The Doors are locked,We must be careful the murderer must want us all here to kill us one by one" said Jack before he heard a strange noice
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 4:46 pm

"No on going to kill me, let me kick the door in"
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 7:42 pm

"Well we have to get some clues,anyone knows who was around Mr Shaitan when he was murdered" asked Jack
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 7:52 pm

"I did" I came stubling in. "He was an odd man. Always alone. He never really talked to anybody. No friends or foes. Can't see why they killed him"
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 7:55 pm

"Well then that's suspicious but he had a lot of money so maybe they killed hom from that but his wallet and everything is still there" said Jack
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 7:58 pm

"Well, I didn't see any money. The only way they'd get it was from his will."
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 1:46 am

"Hmmm find any suspitsus items you can find"
*finds items*
"Ah ha!A broken glass bottle".
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 11:05 am

"I'm pretty sure that's mine" She said "I was frightened! Okay?" Charlotte said as a response to the man's gaze..

"So, back to the..murder. Or is it even a murder? I personally think he killed himself and framed us for it. Honestly, now. He's just way too...awkward, I don't even know how I got invited here. I don't know the man, for goodness sake"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotel La mort
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next