Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?

Go down 
+28
Green Puffle
Snowiyflake
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Cycle22
Adsertif.
Little Claus
Ashley_Babbi
Woton
LtbJ
Mickey4741
-Music&Life-
Chub 777
twisted.cane
BT
Divine.Emin
Revinder
Ghost
Egaro
Argie
Cj2
PaL
Goobenheimer
penguin22334455
Chargers
Xtra Cash
AlterBlade
Dan
Penguin123
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Would you Buy the Club Penguin Trading Cards to become a ninja?
Yes, I would buy the trading cards.
Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? Bar_left31%Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? Bar_right
 31% [ 12 ]
No, I would not buy the trading cards.
Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? Bar_left41%Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? Bar_right
 41% [ 16 ]
Im not sure.
Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? Bar_left28%Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? Bar_right
 28% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? Empty
PostSubject: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 10:25 pm

I would NEVER buy the cards to become a ninja. I really dont see why Ninas are so special.

OMGZ lookz!!! A VIRTUAL BLACK PENGUIN WITH A MASK AND A BELT!!!1111 :o

Club Penguin is becoming obviously a money making machine.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 10:26 pm

Honestly, I would.
Being a ninja seems awesome.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 10:28 pm

I thought you just said you would quit if you had to do such a thing. :P
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 10:28 pm

c0median wrote:
Honestly, I would.
Being a ninja seems awesome.

I dont see why. Dont waste your money. You get a Black mask and a black belt. OOOOOOH how special.

How about donating that trading card money to people who NEED it.

1 dollar can equal a meal for a family. Instead your using that meal to get something virtual...
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 10:30 pm

People have their own opinions and they have a right to make their decisions official. ;)

But I'm not really sure what I would do in this kind of situation.
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 10:31 pm

Chao wrote:
People have their own opinions and they have a right to make their decisions official. ;)

But I'm not really sure what I would do in this kind of situation.

And thats why the world is what it is today. Greedy.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 10:34 pm

I agree, people could atleast give alittle. :/

Now that I think of it, I would not buy cards just to become a ninja.I might trick my cousin into buying some for the both of us, but just to become a ninja?No, that isn't going to happen, although I think the idea for cards is kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 10:36 pm

Come to think even deeper.
I may not.
Im not sure, depends what would come in this ninja stuff. Just having a mask and something, no.
A whole new room, new color, new clothes and secret looks on Club Penguin.
I just may.
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 10:37 pm

Chao wrote:

Now that I think of it, I would not buy cards just to become a ninja.I might trick my cousin into buying some for the both of us, but just to become a ninja?No, that isn't going to happen, although I think the idea for cards is kinda cool.

Thanks for seeing my point of view. Also, I hope somebody does not post that Club penguin needs money. They dont need money. Disney has billions of dollars. They are on of the richest companies in the world.
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 10:46 pm

I would just buy 1 cuz I don't care about the cards, just the items.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 10:47 pm

I probably would'nt. They are asking for to much money lately.
Back to top Go down
penguin22334455
Vagabond
Vagabond
penguin22334455

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 11:03 pm

Im back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And nooooooooo I would not pay money to be a ninja. I mean who cares
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 11:06 pm

I really want to be a ninja but I would not pay since I am already paying for a membership.
Back to top Go down
PaL
Observer
Observer
PaL

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 11:08 pm

its stuiped
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 11:12 pm

Probably,but I miss the old "never have to buy toys in order to enhance your game play" Club Penguin... :S
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 11:13 pm

Same here. :(
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 11:16 pm

Cj wrote:
Probably,but I miss the old "never have to buy toys in order to enhance your game play" Club Penguin... :S
Same with me. There's very few new members only items anymore since they have this. And it's not as fair for people to pay money every month to have to pay more to get other items.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 11:20 pm

I agree fully with you goob.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 11:25 pm

I don't take bribes that easily, 'specially some product that I don't even want.

But a ninja is a pretty big thing... even though I don't play CP anymore... eh, I'll ask to borrow someone elses money if I ever want those trading cards.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 11:45 pm

Penguin123 wrote:
Chao wrote:

Thanks for seeing my point of view. Also, I hope somebody does not post that Club penguin needs money. They dont need money. Disney has billions of dollars. They are on of the richest companies in the world.

You're kind of forcing people to see your point of view, dude...try to let people form their own opinions instead of leaping to the final decision that yours is right.

I probably would, just for the sake of testing--I like to be able to know what's going on around CP.[/obsessedfan]
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 11:50 pm

Okay, Dude, this is getting far with the ninja stuff. They'll make it fair so everyone can get it instead of wasting money. Club Penguin knows that if they do that to us, we'll practically all leave Cp for good. So they won't do that!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 11:56 pm

The latest blog post disproves (I think) that you need to buy trading cards to become a ninja.

Now there's no way I'm buying. XD
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 7th 2008, 12:01 am

Egaro wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:
Chao wrote:

You're kind of forcing people to see your point of view, dude...try to let people form their own opinions instead of leaping to the final decision that yours is right.

I probably would, just for the sake of testing--I like to be able to know what's going on around CP.[/obsessedfan]
~Egaro

Im not forcing anybody. Forcing would be 'YOU BETTER AGREE OR YOU'LL GET IT!'

If I was forcing somebody to agree with me, I would not have put up a yes or no poll.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 7th 2008, 12:09 am

Egaro wrote:
The latest blog post disproves (I think) that you need to buy trading cards to become a ninja.

Now there's no way I'm buying. XD
~Egaro
Hope you're right.

Ooh, and before you say you wouldn't buy (keep the new blog post OUT of your mind), think really hard about ninjas. And Club Penguin. And everything you've been waiting for since you found out abot the ninja rumors. And then think of a couple of bucks. And then put the picture of your penguin as a ninja, wearing ninja clothes, and being NINJA COOL! And then, think of those trading cards and the couple of bucks again. Well?
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? EmptyNovember 7th 2008, 12:16 am

Penguin has a good point, however I might just buy them for the heck of it. (I donate money to the poor)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next