Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?

Go down 
+28
Green Puffle
Snowiyflake
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Cycle22
Adsertif.
Little Claus
Ashley_Babbi
Woton
LtbJ
Mickey4741
-Music&Life-
Chub 777
twisted.cane
BT
Divine.Emin
Revinder
Ghost
Egaro
Argie
Cj2
PaL
Goobenheimer
penguin22334455
Chargers
Xtra Cash
AlterBlade
Dan
Penguin123
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Would you Buy the Club Penguin Trading Cards to become a ninja?
Yes, I would buy the trading cards.
Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 Bar_left31%Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 Bar_right
 31% [ 12 ]
No, I would not buy the trading cards.
Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 Bar_left41%Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 Bar_right
 41% [ 16 ]
Im not sure.
Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 Bar_left28%Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 Bar_right
 28% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Divine.Emin
Observer
Observer
Divine.Emin

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2008, 12:18 am

Heck no! I'm not even willing to pay for a membership! It's pretty much the same as them making the beta hat available to everyone for 10 bucks. It wouldn't be rare anymore, the 1st anniversary hat would be the new beta hat and you will have spent a whole 10 bucks on a worthless pixel hat.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2008, 12:25 am

Penguin123 wrote:
Chao wrote:
People have their own opinions and they have a right to make their decisions official. ;)

But I'm not really sure what I would do in this kind of situation.

And thats why the world is what it is today. Greedy.
Yup, C0 is pretty greedy...
GIVEZ ME THE NINJA CARDZ!!! Oh yeah, here is five bucks.

That's not being greedy Mr. I think I know it all, but I'm really a retarded baby.
Back to top Go down
twisted.cane
Sidekick
Sidekick
twisted.cane

Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2008, 12:54 am

BT wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:
Chao wrote:
People have their own opinions and they have a right to make their decisions official. ;)

That's not being greedy Mr. I think I know it all, but I'm really a retarded baby.

Gotta love that sarcasm Payton Bice

Anyway I wouldn't buy
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2008, 12:56 am

Ghost wrote:
Okay, Dude, this is getting far with the ninja stuff. They'll make it fair so everyone can get it instead of wasting money. Club Penguin knows that if they do that to us, we'll practically all leave Cp for good. So they won't do that!
Yeah. You're right. We have been waiting for ninjas forever now. You won't have to pay for them.
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2008, 1:39 am

BT wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:
Chao wrote:

Im sorry, but I think it greedy. There are people who actually NEED the money so they can live.

You can be sarcastic all you want, and act funny. Its sad how your laughing and being sarcastic when the world today is in a big crisis.

Be thankful. Many people dont even have a PENNY. Think of that. Not one cent in their pockets. No homes, no foods, no clothes. NOTHING. Im sorry that you think helping the poor isn't important. Im just putting it this way:

Club penguin is making MANY new features where you have to pay. Sure, its great and all, but I would put my money into someone who needs it. If you see a needy person in the street, are you just going to look at your money, and say "Why donate this so a human being can survive? I need to get my trading cards!"

Yes, I know many of you dont agree with me. Im not forcing you not to buy the trading cards, what im trying to do is get a message across. How about saving up some money to get the trading cards, or whatever you want, but on another saving account put some money in to help people in need.

Here is an example of what I mean:

You have 10 dollars. Instead of taking that ten dollars and spend it on something you want, how about putting that money in a donation. Then, earn another 10 dollars and buy the item you want. So, yuo help the needy FIRST, and then help yourself second.

I want people to spend their money wisely. Trust me, dropping even ONE dollar into a needy persons hand, the needy person will be SO happy. Maybe a dollar is not alot to you, but think about if you had no money. One dollar would mean the world to you.

Donating things to the needy will make you feel SO good inside. You think how you helped try to save somebodies life. You dont need to be a trainined professional to save a persons life.

And if everybody in the world does this, then in the future the world will be great.

Help the needy first, and then you help yourself. Helping the needy will give you this feeling I cant describe. Its just wonderful, thinking of how you saved a life.

Help first. Buy trading cards second.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2008, 4:07 am

I'd get it for CPs new MMO.
Back to top Go down
-Music&Life-
Lurker
Lurker
-Music&Life-

Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 1:44 pm

I wouldn't pay to be a Ninja.

I would get a trading card set to be a Ninja though, Even though there the same price as member-ship. :P
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 1:50 pm

I'm not sure - maybe if it came with a membership, or it was my birthday, or I had a giftcard to Toys R Us or whatever. So I wouldn't just take cash outta my wallet and go and buy one. I would only buy it if I had a giftcard or something, for example.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 1:55 pm

I would not buy cards to become a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Woton
Vagabond
Vagabond
Woton

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 2:14 pm

Here's the thing: A LOT of people think ninjas are special. Disney knows and they know that they can make a couple million bucks by making penguins have to buy their trading cards to become ninjas. It's unfair but it's the truth. Why, oh why did Disney have to buy Club Penguin?
Back to top Go down
Woton
Vagabond
Vagabond
Woton

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 3:27 pm

Penguin123 wrote:
BT wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:
Chao wrote:

Im sorry, but I think it greedy. There are people who actually NEED the money so they can live.

You can be sarcastic all you want, and act funny. Its sad how your laughing and being sarcastic when the world today is in a big crisis.

Be thankful. Many people dont even have a PENNY. Think of that. Not one cent in their pockets. No homes, no foods, no clothes. NOTHING. Im sorry that you think helping the poor isn't important. Im just putting it this way:

Club penguin is making MANY new features where you have to pay. Sure, its great and all, but I would put my money into someone who needs it. If you see a needy person in the street, are you just going to look at your money, and say "Why donate this so a human being can survive? I need to get my trading cards!"

Yes, I know many of you dont agree with me. Im not forcing you not to buy the trading cards, what im trying to do is get a message across. How about saving up some money to get the trading cards, or whatever you want, but on another saving account put some money in to help people in need.

Here is an example of what I mean:

You have 10 dollars. Instead of taking that ten dollars and spend it on something you want, how about putting that money in a donation. Then, earn another 10 dollars and buy the item you want. So, yuo help the needy FIRST, and then help yourself second.

I want people to spend their money wisely. Trust me, dropping even ONE dollar into a needy persons hand, the needy person will be SO happy. Maybe a dollar is not alot to you, but think about if you had no money. One dollar would mean the world to you.

Donating things to the needy will make you feel SO good inside. You think how you helped try to save somebodies life. You dont need to be a trainined professional to save a persons life.

And if everybody in the world does this, then in the future the world will be great.

Help the needy first, and then you help yourself. Helping the needy will give you this feeling I cant describe. Its just wonderful, thinking of how you saved a life.

Help first. Buy trading cards second.

Amazing! Very well said! I totally agree!
Back to top Go down
Ashley_Babbi
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ashley_Babbi

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 3:36 pm

No I wouldn't. Just a piece of cardboard with a picture on it. Wow. just a rip-off and a way so disney can make $
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 3:39 pm

ya pretty much
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 6:22 pm

Yeah I will, I like being super awesome in CP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 6:27 pm

If I had to yes...Being a ninja would be super awesome. XD
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 6:48 pm

I think dropping in a few coins and stuff at religious school is my charity - everything counts. But I don't just give away my money. I earned it.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 6:55 pm

There is no way I will buy them unless the cards are any good D:
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 9:49 pm

I've been waiting to be a ninja forever. I'm getting the cards. ;)
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 9:55 pm

i want them do they unlock ninjas!
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 12:26 am

Chao wrote:
I agree, people could atleast give alittle. :/

Now that I think of it, I would not buy cards just to become a ninja.I might trick my cousin into buying some for the both of us, but just to become a ninja?No, that isn't going to happen, although I think the idea for cards is kinda cool.
i agree give till your poor
Back to top Go down
Divine.Emin
Observer
Observer
Divine.Emin

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 12:27 am

.Emin wrote:
Heck no! I'm not even willing to pay for a membership! It's pretty much the same as them making the beta hat available to everyone for 10 bucks. It wouldn't be rare anymore, the 1st anniversary hat would be the new beta hat and you will have spent a whole 10 bucks on a worthless pixel hat.
I'd like to point to my post cause it seems that no one saw it, I'd like my voice to be heard. Do you agree? Disagree?
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 12:45 am

i probaly would if they werent too much. i know it is only to be a ninja, but it sounds cool!
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 3:52 am

Xtra Cash wrote:
I would just buy 1 cuz I don't care about the cards, just the items.
Yeah, just buy 1. Oh, then again, I'd have to ship them, so maybe not...
Back to top Go down
sludgy
Seeker
Seeker
sludgy

Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 4:58 am

i wouldent do that in a million years
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 9:34 am

Nah. I'd ask an online friend to buy another package, and tell me whatever i need to know, to unlock the ninja thingers. I'd probably give him somthing in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next