Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?

Go down 
+28
Green Puffle
Snowiyflake
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Cycle22
Adsertif.
Little Claus
Ashley_Babbi
Woton
LtbJ
Mickey4741
-Music&Life-
Chub 777
twisted.cane
BT
Divine.Emin
Revinder
Ghost
Egaro
Argie
Cj2
PaL
Goobenheimer
penguin22334455
Chargers
Xtra Cash
AlterBlade
Dan
Penguin123
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Would you Buy the Club Penguin Trading Cards to become a ninja?
Yes, I would buy the trading cards.
Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 3 Bar_left31%Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 3 Bar_right
 31% [ 12 ]
No, I would not buy the trading cards.
Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 3 Bar_left41%Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 3 Bar_right
 41% [ 16 ]
Im not sure.
Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 3 Bar_left28%Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 3 Bar_right
 28% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Maine Rocks
Lurker
Lurker
Maine Rocks

Registration date : 2008-05-04

Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 8:34 pm

Well personally I would not. This is because i dont think that Club Penguin is that cheap.

-Maine
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 8:57 pm

.Emin wrote:
.Emin wrote:
Heck no! I'm not even willing to pay for a membership! It's pretty much the same as them making the beta hat available to everyone for 10 bucks. It wouldn't be rare anymore, the 1st anniversary hat would be the new beta hat and you will have spent a whole 10 bucks on a worthless pixel hat.
I'd like to point to my post cause it seems that no one saw it, I'd like my voice to be heard. Do you agree? Disagree?
I definetly get your point. But, if everyone bought the beta hat for 10 bucks, and you were the only one who didn't have it, that wouldn't exactly be fun. And a beta hat for 10 bucks is a lot. But trading card packs aren't that expensive... or at least I don't think. And this is for becoming a ninja, something some have wanted forever. Plus, you get cool items, and if we're lucky, superpowers! And a pack of cards.

^_^
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 9:04 pm

^ Agreed
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 3:38 am

We will ave to buy them.Check out the thing in the lower right hand corner of the dojo INSIDE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?   Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you buy the Trading Cards to be a Ninja?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3