Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo PC = Noob's Heaven.

Go down 
+3
Paint Ninja
Triton
ParkourSAM
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Halo PC = Noob's Heaven. Empty
PostSubject: Halo PC = Noob's Heaven.   Halo PC = Noob's Heaven. EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 4:50 pm

Arn't you so annoyed when your playing Halo PC Capture the Flag and some noobs betray you over and over again? Yeah, happens to me. You try to stop them by saying stop, but they keep shooting you, saying "Haha!", and being a spoiled 7-year-old brat. Then, you shoot them, and kill them but that just makes it worst for your team, causing your team to lose. It just so annoys me even if it's on a different team! Doesn't it annoy you?
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Halo PC = Noob's Heaven.   Halo PC = Noob's Heaven. EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 11:44 pm

Ugh, I know what you mean. In this one server every time I would respond, 2 seconds later I would be betrayed.
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Halo PC = Noob's Heaven.   Halo PC = Noob's Heaven. EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 11:51 pm

It's never fun. Every time I played some noob would betray all of us. It got so annoying.
Back to top Go down
clurock
Adventurer
Adventurer
clurock

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Halo PC = Noob's Heaven.   Halo PC = Noob's Heaven. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 12:03 am

Yea, that happens alot. I hate it.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Halo PC = Noob's Heaven.   Halo PC = Noob's Heaven. EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 6:51 pm

There was this one noob, I can't remember his name and he kept betraying everyone. I kept saying Stop, and he said no, 10 more times later he changed to the Blue Team and did it again. I told Wadles to kick him. :P
Back to top Go down
Nooh
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Nooh

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Halo PC = Noob's Heaven.   Halo PC = Noob's Heaven. EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 8:48 am

I Just Hate when that happens..
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Halo PC = Noob's Heaven.   Halo PC = Noob's Heaven. EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 9:14 am

I hate it when people do that.

I have actually made it to my own base with the flag and then some noob betrays me and scores.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Halo PC = Noob's Heaven.   Halo PC = Noob's Heaven. EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 10:38 am

That is why at all times snipers are needed.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Halo PC = Noob's Heaven.   Halo PC = Noob's Heaven. EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 9:02 pm

muzman wrote:
halo rocks

That has nothing to do with this topic. If your going to post in here, please talk about the topic. It's pretty much spam if you don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo PC = Noob's Heaven.   Halo PC = Noob's Heaven. Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo PC = Noob's Heaven.
Page 1 of 1