Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

haunted

Go down 
+3
Chief Spy
jmg11
KingdomDarkII
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

haunted Empty
PostSubject: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 4:08 pm

ever been to a place thats haunted or supposedly i just when to the little peoples village heres the story to it!
Address: Old Waterbury Road, Waterbury - Middlebury, CT [Show Map]
Directions: Take CT 84 to Exit 17. Go North on Rt 63 past the restaurant Maggie McFly's (which provides a convenient place to park). A few blocks north of Maggie's is Old Waterbury Road on the right. At the end of Old Waterbury Road you will find an access road that leads into the woods. Follow it for a few minutes until it ends. The village will be a few dozen yards into the woods on your left.
Hours: Abandoned in woods.

The Legend

Stories abound regarding the Little People's Village of Middlebury, including how a man and his wife resided here while he built this Lilliputian town dedicated to his wife and her obsession with being Queen of the Little People. From Shadowlands, we have the following description:

"Located in the woods, on the side of an abandoned road (possibly old Waterbury Road), is a village of sorts, a number of very complex and detailed small stone houses standing about three to five feet high built into the hill. Some of the buildings are A framed, others are more traditional, they have the appearance that they are gutted and 'condemned', inside of the little houses are elaborate room structures, staircases; pathways lead up hills through the woods to them, tiny pathways. The area is overgrown. Built into the side of a rock is a 'thrown' [sic] a life sized chair of sorts with several symbols around it - the legend is that if you sit on it you will die in 7 years - this is only legend though. Next to the village itself is the ruins of an old stone house with iron bars on the window...very negative energy comes from here. In the evening the road to the village is so loaded with negative energy that it is virtually impossible to travel it...it is soundless and still. En route to the village and at the village itself several pentagrams can be seen from time to time on the ground. Overall a very eerie, very negative feeling pervades the area of this extremely mysterious village in the woods."

the throne they talk about is supposedly where either the wife or hubby died. When i looked at it my legs started shaking and when i looked away they stopped.

PS
it wasnt because i was scared i wanted to sit on it and my friends would take a pic but they wouldnt let me :( :x
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 10:07 pm

Im not saying im not scared, but when someone says somethings haunted or something, I dont go near it. I have one though also...

Latta Plantation, Im not sure where its located but ive been there before.

Past
Legend: This place was one of the first farming lands owned by a family. They had at least 5 kids and a maid. Anyway, one of the boys was badly treated and ran away. The parents cursed him to never leave the grounds untill he gets his revenge on everyone in his familly before they died. Appsrently he didnt and he wanders the grounds along with his dead brothers and sisters. They say at night, he comes out to attack anyone who stays out late on the grounds.

Present
Stories: Once in the living room, the grounds keeper and tour host was cleaning the stuff and a picture of the family wason the piano. She went and put it on the mantle and went back to cleaning. She heard a thump and the picture was on the piano again. She put it back and started cleaning again. Then, it broke on the floor and she went to get a broom to clean it up. When she got there, it was gone. They searched the house and found it in the upstairs bedroom on one of the beds and it was compleatly repaired.

Present
2nd Story: The tour host was closing the door to the house and heard kids laughing upstairs and footsteps. She went upstairs and no one was there. She was freaked and ran outside.

Also, they say the woods surrounding it is cursed ground so your not supposed to go into the woods without a adult or 2 other kids with you. If you have an adult you can go anywhere. If you have 2 kids, you can only go where you can still see the house.
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

Registration date : 2008-02-16

haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 11:10 pm

I had a creepy experience. I was going with my friend on a thundering, lightninging, dark day to a graveyard to put flowers near her dad's grave. I had gone to some psychic person that deals with ghosts one time, my other friend, not the one I went with to the graveyard, made me go, and they had told me my guardian animal was a Great Dane Puppy.

We walk over to his grave, put down the flowers, and I felt something push me to the ground behind the grave. The second after that happened, a tree RIGHT NEAR ME was struck by lightning. My friend said there was a great dane puppy right next to me a second ago, and when I turned, I saw what looked like a Great Dane puppy trot away into nowhere.

I don't know if it was an actual dog or my guardian animal, but I owe my life to that dog.
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 6th 2008, 12:55 am

Those can really ruin your life...
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 6th 2008, 9:07 am

Chief Spy wrote:
I had a creepy experience. I was going with my friend on a thundering, lightninging, dark day to a graveyard to put flowers near her dad's grave. I had gone to some psychic person that deals with ghosts one time, my other friend, not the one I went with to the graveyard, made me go, and they had told me my guardian animal was a Great Dane Puppy.

We walk over to his grave, put down the flowers, and I felt something push me to the ground behind the grave. The second after that happened, a tree RIGHT NEAR ME was struck by lightning. My friend said there was a great dane puppy right next to me a second ago, and when I turned, I saw what looked like a Great Dane puppy trot away into nowhere.

I don't know if it was an actual dog or my guardian animal, but I owe my life to that dog.
Cool and creepy. I wish I had a Guardian puppy... :(
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 6th 2008, 5:28 pm

Chief Spy wrote:

Thats creepy....but awesome.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 6th 2008, 5:42 pm

My friend is a gifted phycic (no jk) she can sense the presense of "beings" and sense future events.
OHHHHH
heres one i just remembered!
In my old house we had a black cat named Lacy. She was beutiful (Bless her poor soul). So ever since i was little i would close my door when i went to sleep. Well one night i saw a tail of a black cat in my room. I said Lacy 3 times thinking it was her and she was in my room when i closed the door. I looked down no cat. She couldnt have gone under my bed cause i was 5 and had a racecar bed with no part holding it up (a peice of plastic with a matress in it really).

PS it feels like im being watched right now NO JK!!! :0o
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 6th 2008, 5:56 pm

Chief Spy wrote:

Wow thats creepy. but kinda cool.lol
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 6th 2008, 6:00 pm

Chief Spy wrote:

no offense but sounds alittle made up
but i still belive you!
If i had a guardian angel i would HOPE its a husky. I LOVE HUSKIES!
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 6th 2008, 6:11 pm

I have another story. I havent been here but ive heard the legend.

Legend: A woman named La Larona got married to a man in Mexico. She loved him and had kids. Eventually, he left her for another girl. She got so mad she drowned her own children! She freaked out and ran so fast and hard that she had a heart attack. Now she haunts the grounds of West Mexico and South Texas.

If her cries are close,they are far away. If its far away, they are close.
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 6th 2008, 6:16 pm

jmg11 wrote:
I have another story. I havent been here but ive heard the legend.

Legend: A woman named La Larona got married to a man in Mexico. She loved him and had kids. Eventually, he left her for another girl. She got so mad she drowned her own children! She freaked out and ran so fast and hard that she had a heart attack. Now she haunts the grounds of West Mexico and South Texas.

If her cries are close,they are far away. If its far away, they are close.

Nice one.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 6th 2008, 8:20 pm

well next time ur in texas find them!!!11 Take a pic too. I'd love to hear about that experiance ;)
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

haunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: haunted   haunted EmptyMarch 6th 2008, 8:27 pm

I probally wont.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

haunted Empty