Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there any haunted places in your area?

Go down 
+5
Neo
KingdomDarkII
Pinkmaddie5!
Maria
magicNASRI
9 posters
AuthorMessage
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Is there any haunted places in your area? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 5:26 am

Title says. Have you got any haunted places in your area? I've got an abbey, it's pretty spooky down there, and when I was little it used to freak me out?

Just to be safe don't say the actual NAME of the place.

Also, I've got a friend who says his house is haunted by his grandpa (he died).

So, have you got any haunted places in your area?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 5:44 am

My brain is haunted by the ghost of idiocy.
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 5:52 am

There's this creepy house for sale down the street.... it's by one of my friend's house. That house is pretty creepy. It's empty, but it doesn't feel empty. I walked by there with my friends one time. I took a good look at the cement wall by the garage. It was scratched a lot and..... it looked like it had a face on it. One of a little boy and a little girl. (They kind looked African Americanish) The first time we took a look around the house was sometime in the summer last year. Guess what? IT HASN'T BEEN SOLD IN A LONG TIME.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 5:56 am

cutemaddie5 wrote:
There's this creepy house for sale down the street.... it's by one of my friend's house. That house is pretty creepy. It's empty, but it doesn't feel empty. I walked by there with my friends one time. I took a good look at the cement wall by the garage. It was scratched a lot and..... it looked like it had a face on it. One of a little boy and a little girl. (They kind looked African Americanish) The first time we took a look around the house was sometime in the summer last year. Guess what? IT HASN'T BEEN SOLD IN A LONG TIME.

Wonder why.

Creepy story!
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 8:58 am

cutemaddie5 wrote:
Don't go there! That's the Spook House! Jerry Shepard from school told me that something bad happened there a long time ago!

(Yeah, well Jerry Shepard isn't going to get through grade school)

There's this place made by some psycho called Little People's Village...
It's a bunch of old houses that're just laying in the woods...
And they're miniatures. Like, x1/100 of a real house.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 11:34 am

Not that I know of, but there sure ought to be.
In my house, it was built in 1892, so right there you have a problem.
Two people have dropped dead in my Nana's house, but it's not haunted either.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 11:42 am

We have two house's, with like an acre lot, and the one with all of our instruments and workout weights is pretty creepy, but it's not haunted.
At night, it is sooo frigging creepy....

~Sjb Is there any haunted places in your area? 588657
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 1:03 pm

Humel Park...where they used to hang black people. There is a stone staircase and nobody remembers how it got there. Everytime youy count the stairs going up, it's different than the number going down.

Its a pretty big place.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 2:04 pm

I don't know if I believe in hauntings or not, but a lot of people around here claim that there are ghosts or whatever living around the neighborhood, since my neighborhood is right smack dab in the trail of tears. So if spirits do live on, or even exist for that matter, then I've probably got a lot of Indians floating around me right now, which is pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 2:32 pm

There is supposed to be a haunted restaurant near me. I have to see it to believe it though. As of right now, I do not believe in haunting.
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyFebruary 20th 2010, 10:55 pm

Your neighborhood is part of the Trail of Tears, Payton? OMG SOUNDS SCARY!!!

And smileygurl, you live near a place where they used to hang black people? I WOULD NOT WANT TO LIVE NEAR THERE!!!

The house on my street is still scary, but not as scary as these places.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 5:14 am

ehh
1. My Best friend lives in this house that a guy died before. [He was one of my teachers] and then he died on the couch and blood was everywhere. And that house is right next door... and also my friends brothers curtains fall off their hooks. and then it looks like someone unhooked them ... its freaking scary. plus in my friends room behind this wall. theres a crack and when you open it and look through it theres this girly wall paper behind it. and then once my friend heard a girl like crying in her room.

2. when i went out to a campground with my family i wasnt scared to go alone but then i climbed this tiny cliff, and then i was getting firewood. and then i was humming a song then i heard 2 men talking to each other while my family and iwere the only ones on the campgrounds. and then i threw the firewood down and climbed down the hill, and we got the fire started and then i ate a hotdog and i heard by those rocks was a girl crying and sniffling... it was creepy

3. OH and at night me and my friend [the one that has a creep house] love to go to the park and swing ... at night, and then we were sitting on our swings then all sudden we hear something above our heads like a bat swooshed over us. we look in the sky for the longest time ... nothing!! .. and then we hear someone dragging their feet against the leaves [ everyone was out of town and it was fall ] and then i heard the swooshing thing over our heads again. my friend heard mumbling behind us and i listened i heard it too. and then we heard feet dragging against the leeaves coming towards us. and then we started running.

i hate number 3 it was the most scariest memory
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 11:33 pm

I think this disconnected train car at a nearby camp is haunted... it's kinda creepy in there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any haunted places in your area?   Is there any haunted places in your area? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there any haunted places in your area?
Page 1 of 1