Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member Party Update!

Go down 
+15
Argie
Mumbo Jumbo
Egaro
tntclay
Clonewars2
Dan
Unarae
2PXI
Yoda.
Skyward Sam
Chargers
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Ketchup Wasabi
Snowball423
AlterBlade
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Member Party Update! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 4:16 am

Unarae wrote:
If it has to do with the funky clothing and/or a hip-hop theme, it could be an underground room. I'd guess, if a new room is involved, it would either be underground, or behind the huge curtain in the dance lounge. I see potential for a new room next to the dance lounge, due in part to the huge curtain against the left wall, by the potted plants. If it's going to be the room for the member party, it could be a special preview for members, before the room opens to the rest of CP. That's what I'm guessing it might be.
Nice ideas.
I don't really think member parties are fair, even though I am one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 8:21 am

These parties are for MEMBERS, but I think the'll have 1 free item for the Non's, and 1 Item for the Members...Like they did at the Cove party...:D
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 11:32 am

I second that member parties ain't completely fair. Alot of my good friends are non members, and it's hard to enjoy member parties cos my friends can't be included.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 12:33 pm

It must be an extention to the "Night Club/Dance Club"...If it's a new room
~~~~~
Billybob said that getting the new dance clothes will come in handy to wear at the party, and those new clothes that he was talking about are the "Dance-Themed Clothes"...DANCE CLOTHES & DANCE CLUB...
~~~~~
Who knows! ;)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 8:30 pm

Unarae wrote:
I second that member parties ain't completely fair. Alot of my good friends are non members, and it's hard to enjoy member parties cos my friends can't be included.
They can go get memberships or something because it's not unfair, it's business. If you help keep their site running (which has become a lot easier since the new games and toys came out) you also get rewarded. You can enjoy time with your friends anywhere, including of a virtual game.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 8:59 pm

I agree. I think we deserve the member only parties. Dont like it? Well then help out clubpenguin and buy a membership.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 10:08 pm

Unarae wrote:

Members needs some time on their own for once instead of non members going "I'm new give me a tour!!!!NAO!!!!!!!!!" or "Hey where is that item!?!?!!?!?!!?" and they just say that all day until you leave.This is another chance to get away from all that for awhile so members can hang out and be in peace in what will seem to be an awesome party.If you're a non-member, that's you're fault for not paying.If you don't like it and you want to be included in the party, get yourself a membership instead of whining and yelling at CP for doing what they do.Live with it, get a membership or enjoy the rest of the month without a party for once, it's not that big of a deal but non-members can be extreme noobs at times(not including my friends/other buddies).

I think I make a clear point on this. :P
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 10:28 pm

I wonder what the the member event is going to be like. It's a good thing my cousin lets me use his penguin who became a member a few days ago. :)
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 4:36 am

Sorry about my comments on the member vs. non member events. I only meant that I wished my good friends could join me in these events, that's all. I'm a member, and I can go, but my friends can't, and I do feel bad for them. That's all I meant when I said what I said. But anyway, in other news, I was right about the dance event! Ok, everyone who guessed that same thing was correct. Also, did anyone notice the winter fiesta will be held the week after the member-only event? So, we are getting two events in the same month! One for members only, the other for everyone, members and non members! Maybe CP WILL be making 2009 different, in terms of parties! This will be fun!
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 7:03 am

stuff this.

-post removed-

Last edited by Kool Kat on January 9th 2009, 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 8:51 am

Kool Kat wrote:
Chao wrote:
Unarae wrote:

Members needs some time on their own for once instead of non members going "I'm new give me a tour!!!!NAO!!!!!!!!!" or "Hey where is that item!?!?!!?!?!!?" and they just say that all day until you leave.This is another chance to get away from all that for awhile so members can hang out and be in peace in what will seem to be an awesome party.If you're a non-member, that's you're fault for not paying.If you don't like it and you want to be included in the party, get yourself a membership instead of whining and yelling at CP for doing what they do.Live with it, get a membership or enjoy the rest of the month without a party for once, it's not that big of a deal but non-members can be extreme noobs at times(not including my friends/other buddies).

I think I make a clear point on this. :P

seriously chao, your posts are usually quality, but this one, its the stupidest and sadest thing i've seen.
why is it that a bunch of pixels have a heirachy? "members need some time on their own". what are you, kings and queens? its like, the ones that didn't pay the member become the little inferior group, while the ones that pay for a membership think they're all suddenly superior.
ohh yeah the "little non-members" can go around town and all, while we "members" the ones that have the "money" will go lounge around.

sometimes, people may not have enough money to buy their child a membership, or even so, they wouldn't want to WASTE their money on something as stupid as purchasing items for pixels.
its a shame that this whole upper class and lower class thing exists in a virtual world on your computer screen.

a lot of you are going to disagree on this, but i don't care. its what i think.
Although yes Chao's post was a bit..... unusual, yes, that's no reason to get upset about it. I'm pretty sure Chao was just trying to make a low quality post for..... sarcastic purposes. I think what Chao is trying to say is that most of the CP n00bs are usually people who know barely anything about the game and don't even care about memberships because they hardly know anything about memberships at all (KEEP IN MIND: There is still a large portion of non-members that feel that they don't need a membership to enjoy the game, or won't buy one because of the reasons you've mentioned). So that would mean that most of the n00bs on CP would be non-members (THAT DOESN'T MEAN ALL NON-MEMBERS ARE n00bs), so by making an area that only members can access there would be a lower percentage of n00bs to be bugged about. If Chao wasn't being sarcastic, then yes, that post is a rather stupid post.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 9:08 am

i'm sure he wasn't being sarcastic.
members may not be "noobs", but something thats just as annoying is that majority of them think they're so "cool". :roll:
Back to top Go down
Spence
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spence

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 9:32 am

Oh wow. a party. i think it will be a musical party on account of the Note in the left side of the sneek peek. Looks like an eighth note :FB:
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 3:35 pm

Non-members are usually n00bs, saying "OMGZ!111 HOW U GET IPOD! TELL ME NAO!1".

It's pointless, stupid and if you can't be bothered to pay about 4 dollars for a tiny little membership, you're the cheapest person I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 4:49 pm

Well, I was wrong...It's not for a new CP room.The new Member Party is actually for
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 9:20 am

Kool Kat wrote:
i'm sure he wasn't being sarcastic.
members may not be "noobs", but something thats just as annoying is that majority of them think they're so "cool". :roll:
yeah the cool thing is kinda annoying...... plus the members are usually the ones in those stupid outfits saying stuff like "mwa mwa" and "cant walk or talk", I REALLY hate those people...... A LOT!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2009, 11:09 pm

That's exactly what I mean when--ok, can someone make a Members VS Non-Members debate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update!   Member Party Update! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Party Update!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2