Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DARK IS A SPAMMER

Go down 
+28
Fire Stone
Maria
CrazyCatoon
*I.Bros.*
Goobenheimer
Kool Kat
Clonewars2
Snow Bunny
Yoda.
Chilleh88
Chargers
Skyward Sam
Mook
KingdomDarkII
Cloelola12345
Tricky
ParkourSAM
Argie
weirdal204
-999-
iWaddle
Waddle50008
Dark
2PXI
AlterBlade
Iced8383
Ketchup Wasabi
Mickey4741
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 12:23 am

Dude please stop mass pming everybody to click your egg :(

I'm starting to find it annoying..
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 12:27 am

I agree, he's being a complete hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 1:39 am

I got like 10 million spams by him.... Stop it....
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 1:48 am

I only got one. Seems annoying.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 1:51 am

I got afew within the past few months, they don't really bother me, but I can click it when I want to. :/
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 1:55 am

Meh, I don't care, but then again I've only gotten spam from Dark once. :/
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 5:43 am

It was forums related, the egg wasn't for me or my friend it was going to be CPP's official egg.

The white one is mine, so I didn't PM it to anyone, as you see its in my signature only.

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
I got like 10 million spams by him.... Stop it....

O rly?
Can you show me at least 3 messages from your 10 million messages.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 6:01 am

Guy, suck it up and go sodomize yourselves with retractable batons (wow, thats gonna be my new phrase 8) ) Nothing in the rules against it, and instead of putting dark on the spot like this, pm him and say please stop.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 6:13 am

Waddle50008 wrote:
Guy, suck it up and go sodomize yourselves with retractable batons (wow, thats gonna be my new phrase 8) ) Nothing in the rules against it, and instead of putting dark on the spot like this, pm him and say please stop.

Thank you. But still I am not proved wrong, first its not against the rules, second its not my egg, its going to be CPP's official egg.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 10:09 am

You know, there is a forum where you can ask people to click your eggs, how about you post there? :D
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 10:42 am

I don't really care. I like helping people make their dragons big and strong :) BTW Please click my eggs! :D
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 12:55 pm

Dark can do whatever he wants hes are king! Winner!
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 1:30 pm

CPP's official egg? I just burst out laughing. That is the lamest thing I've ever heard, matching up with Microsoft CEO using a Mac.

Like I will ever click that egg.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 1:48 pm

Yeah, Sure... CPP's official egg. What's next? CPP's official donut? :roll:
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 2:02 pm

iWaddle wrote:
You know, there is a forum where you can ask people to click your eggs, how about you post there? :D
You know, there is a PMing system where you can amazingly PM people. :roll:

It is not advertising, it is not spam. It has a point, he wants you to click an egg. Otherwise, the Clickables forum is spam.

As well, he is not sending 10,000 PMs. If it was every day/hour/minute, that would be spam.

However, I don't believe anything about this "CPP's egg".
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 2:04 pm

Well Jack Frost, a while back, in the summer or a bit before then, maybe Dark spammed up my inbox with about 50 eggs, and never actually claimed anyone of them was a so called "CPP's egg".

If I sent out a mass PM telling people to click my eggs I have a feeling I would get a warning, maybe even an infraction.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 2:26 pm

Dark says it's CPP's egg... everytime they are different eggS.
Back to top Go down
Cloelola12345
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Cloelola12345

Registration date : 2008-06-01

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 2:30 pm

I've never gotten one. I really don't see anything wrong with that. He just wants you to click his eggs, no biggy. How many times a day would he send us a request to click his eggs? But in some cases it's better off to keep it in his signature. Or in that forum mentioned earlier.
Mickey4741 wrote:
Dark says it's CPP's egg... everytime they are different eggS.
Hmm...strange ._. What's the offcial egg anyways?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 2:39 pm

Argie wrote:
Well Jack Frost, a while back, in the summer or a bit before then, maybe Dark spammed up my inbox with about 50 eggs, and never actually claimed anyone of them was a so called "CPP's egg".

If I sent out a mass PM telling people to click my eggs I have a feeling I would get a warning, maybe even an infraction.
That was then this is now. It is better to leave the past behind you and deal with the present.

I'm not saying I believe this "CPP's egg" story, I'm just saying that it truly is not spam but can be taken in that way.

Don't sit back and let the staff overrule you then. Find loopholes, find evidence, find reasons. ^_^
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 2:48 pm

If it was going to be "CPP's Official Egg" you should let EVERYONE have it in their signature. And post it in a stickey. And included that information in the pm.

I find that if Dark can do it, we all can. He's done it in the past, too. Three times, I think.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 2:50 pm

Dark isn't breaking anytype of rule, just sending out some eggs to click. If you don't want to click the eggs delete the PM. Nothing big.
Back to top Go down
Cloelola12345
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Cloelola12345

Registration date : 2008-06-01

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 3:01 pm

Mook wrote:
Dark isn't breaking anytype of rule, just sending out some eggs to click. If you don't want to click the eggs delete the PM. Nothing big.
Exactly, not really hard to do.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 3:02 pm

Mook wrote:
He's advertising a site for "personal gain"

If someone didn't click the egg, it would die. He wants it to live. So he advertises the egg in means of private messages. Then claims its "for the forums benefit" but, do we really need a forum egg? Would it help the forum, at all? Is it even FUN to just watch a pixilated dragon?

No, no , and no.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 3:06 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
Mook wrote:
He's advertising a site for "personal gain"

If someone didn't click the egg, it would die. He wants it to live. So he advertises the egg in means of private messages. Then claims its "for the forums benefit" but, do we really need a forum egg? Would it help the forum, at all? Is it even FUN to just watch a pixilated dragon?

No, no , and no.
Tri-Edge's personal bias, Tri-Edge's personal bias, and, you guessed it, Tri-Edge's personal bias.

Some people like these things. Some don't. For those that don't, the options of asking dark to stop or simply & maturely ignoring it are available, but, as it turns out, most would rather sodomize themselves with retractable batons.
(Find out what that means and tell me when it gets old XD)
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 3:08 pm

This whole topic is pretty much pointless. I do think it would be annoying, but its not my choice, maybe you should make a rule to keep the eggs in your signature and in the dragon egg cave forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER Empty

Back to top Go down

DARK IS A SPAMMER
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next