Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DARK IS A SPAMMER

Go down 
+28
Fire Stone
Maria
CrazyCatoon
*I.Bros.*
Goobenheimer
Kool Kat
Clonewars2
Snow Bunny
Yoda.
Chilleh88
Chargers
Skyward Sam
Mook
KingdomDarkII
Cloelola12345
Tricky
ParkourSAM
Argie
weirdal204
-999-
iWaddle
Waddle50008
Dark
2PXI
AlterBlade
Iced8383
Ketchup Wasabi
Mickey4741
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:46 pm

Mickey4741 wrote:
Jack Frost wrote:
Mickey4741 wrote:
Even if it is CPP's official egg, it's still annoying and spam.

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
;)
He sent you one message. So what? 1 message will not fill your whole PM box and if it is, delete it.

As well, how come these threads are all made after Dark? I'm sure other users have done this before, I know of a few myself. :/

A. Dark is an admin, and he says not to spam himself
B. And I've gotten at least 4, it's not a lot It's still enough to annoy me though.

4? It was only one message.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 7:56 pm

There were ones before this...
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 8:50 pm

There is a forum for posting eggs. I don't think PMs need to be sent about it.

We get mass PMs about contests because they are about the forum. Eggs are just extra hobbies that have nothing to do with the forum.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 8:52 pm

[b]I agree with everyone else.[/b]
[b]Your spamming with those eggs, like who even clicks them anyway![/b]
[b]they died on this fourm![/b]
[b]If you want to you should post it in the right part of the fourm otherwise, it's stupid, pointless, annyoing, messages![/b][b]

And your like abusing your powers.
Since your a admin you can do everything?
No.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 3:27 am

[quote="*I.Bros.*"][b]I agree with everyone else.[/b]
[b]Your spamming with those eggs, like who even clicks them anyway![/b]
[b]they died on this fourm![/b]
[b]If you want to you should post it in the right part of the fourm otherwise, it's stupid, pointless, annyoing, messages![/b][b]

And your like abusing your powers.
Since your a admin you can do everything?
No.[/b][/quote]

[b]I don't think that you read the whole thread, did you?[/b]
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 3:30 am

why don't you just lock this since you can.
if people are too lazy these days to press a single button, then thats their fault.
it just shows how fat our societies becoming. :P
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 3:46 am

[quote="Kool Kat"]why don't you just lock this since you can.
if people are too lazy these days to press a single button, then thats their fault.
it just shows how fat our societies becoming. :P[/quote]

I could send it to the basket before anyone posted in this thread but still, because I know I am right and the others (Who think I spam) are just jealous, mad or stupid.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 5:18 am

[quote="Dark"]
I'm not spamming you, I didn't say CC you suck, or "ijfijasjflkakjfas".

Also I didn't send it to you by purpose it was a mass PM.
I used my power to make this egg grow and name it CPP and make it as CPP's Official egg.

So watch out your words, you have to thank me that I didn't do anything with "What the he.ll", even though he.ll is filtered and it means I can give you an infraction for that.[/quote]

I asked him to stop spamming me, and he threatens me. I really doubt that this is as useless a conversation as he claims.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 5:41 am

[quote="CrazyCatoon"][quote="Dark"]
I'm not spamming you, I didn't say CC you suck, or "ijfijasjflkakjfas".

Also I didn't send it to you by purpose it was a mass PM.
I used my power to make this egg grow and name it CPP and make it as CPP's Official egg.

So watch out your words, you have to thank me that I didn't do anything with "What the he.ll", even though he.ll is filtered and it means I can give you an infraction for that.[/quote]

I asked him to stop spamming me, and he threatens me. I really doubt that this is as useless a conversation as he claims.[/quote]

You used the word he.ll, didn't you (oh please for god's sake don't lie), and its not allowed here and I said to you I could give you an infraction for that but I didn't, where is the threatening in my words?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 7:04 am

Wow..You're having an argument about an EGG? A virtual EGG that no one should even VIRTUALLY care about? :P

It's a PM, just ignore it. That's just my opinion, though. But, really, a CPP egg? XD
Back to top Go down
Fire Stone
Citizen
Citizen
Fire Stone

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 1:18 pm

[quote="Demented Duck"]Wow..You're having an argument about an EGG? A virtual EGG that no one should even VIRTUALLY care about? :P

It's a PM, just ignore it. That's just my opinion, though. But, really, a CPP egg? XD[/quote]

Are you a mind reader or what ? :face:
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 1:29 pm

I think we all understand Dark is not a spammer...
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 5:48 pm

[b]"CPP's official egg" is a horrible excuse...

POST IT AS A STICKY IN THE ADOPTABLES FORUM IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE A CPP EGG. That's where it belongs? Why did you guys make that forum if you yourself isn't going to use it?
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 7:31 pm

Dark never does this to me. Well he has in the past but only a few times when I first joined in april. I don't find it any problem if any users pm me to click their eggs. I am really okay with doing that. At least it isn't like a virus he is sending you. There is nothing negative about eggs. If it does get annoying, just pm dark back saying "in the future, please do not pm me to click your eggs". As simple as that ;)
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 9:42 pm

He won't do it... IT'S A MASS PM. He won't stop. Dark, how about you LISTEN TO THE FORUM and don't mass PM us your eggs. Post them in the adoptables forum LIKE THE REST OF US.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 9:53 pm

Lol, I mgiht as well make a forum and PM everybody saying it's "CPP's official new Forum"
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 9:55 pm

Let's advertise "CPP's official Paypal" Just click to send money! Easy, right? Just a click! See what I mean? :roll:
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 9:56 pm

Wow, This is mass of flaming. Seriously D:

Also, I've gotten afew from dark.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 9:57 pm

Not flaming. Making a point.
Flaming would be "DARK YOU SUCK STOP SENDING AROUND FRICKIN MASS PMS I DONT FRICKING CARE!!"... :P
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 10:00 pm

Flaming is arguing, bashing, and the like. This would count as mild flaming. Your reference is extreme flaming. ;)
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 11:02 pm

This argument isn't about the egg. It's about Dark abusing his powers.

If CPP needs an official egg, a topic in the egg forum should be made called "CPP's Official Egg."
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 6:32 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
This argument isn't about the egg. It's about Dark abusing his powers.

If CPP needs an official egg, a topic in the egg forum should be made called "CPP's Official Egg."

Why don't you understand, people need only once to understand something, the egg would grow faster by PMs.

Second, If I wanted to abuse my powers, then tell me why I didn't send the two eggs in the PM (you can ask anyone who got the message, it was one egg only not the white one that was in my sig), because it was CPP's OFFICIAL EGG. - The blind can read that!
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 12:16 pm

This is seriously getting old. He made a mistake, big deal.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 2:33 pm

Chargers2133 wrote:
This is seriously getting old. He made a mistake, big deal.

They can't say anything because they realized that they were wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARK IS A SPAMMER   DARK IS A SPAMMER - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DARK IS A SPAMMER
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3