Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My dreams connect to 1...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My dreams connect to 1... Empty
PostMy dreams connect to 1...

Hah, well yeah, I had a several wave of Dreams last night, that all connected to one.. and it's ALL pretty weird..
Dream #1: CP Suprise:
I started out to go play on Club Penguin, just to enjoy meh membership even more.
I was roaming around the Pool, buying more clothing, and re-doing meh igloo OVER-and-OVER again. A girl that's in meh class (She's like a crush..I call her "Nickley" ), logs onto CP. We have fun by playing Multiplayer games, and other stuff that's on Club Penguin.. Suddenly, my whole body became Orange, then I warped into the game, somehow, I was on the game, but I was in Human Form.. (Obviously.. :oops: ) I was wearing all of meh penguin's clothes. I expericenced the game a little as being a human, when Cadence came around and we started to play Dance Contest for about 30 minutes, then afterwise, she gave me her Background with a signature, I was so excited! XD
Dream #2: Dessert Daydreams:
Meh 2nd dream started by waking-up on a weekend morning, my mom called me for breakfast, and I ate for about half an hour. Five minutes after breakfast, the doorbell rang, "RING-RING-RING-RING-RING!!", I finally made it to the door and it was Nickley. "What do you want, it's 7:00 in the morning?", I said in a yawning voice :Bugeyed: , "I'm inviting you to meh party, it's going to be next Saturday" , said Nickley , " I realized that girls shouldn't leave boys out, just because of their personalities.." , I blushed as she continued, "I hope you can make it!". She kissed me on the cheek and left...
~Next Saturday...~
I followed other boys that were biking on REAL TALL bicicles around to go to Nickley's Party, but I still kept-up with them. They were somewhat excited to be invited to her party.. When we got to the house, it suddenly flew right up, just like a rocket-ship. We all dropped our jaws to the ground, staring at the house... as they flew-up, millions of sweets fell to the ground! All sweets from Ice-Cream, to Chocolate, to Dumdrops, then fell a 10-foot tall Birthday Cake.. :omg:
Dream #3: Target Shots:
This dream had a very unusual start, a start in a hospital..
I was in the emergency room (ER, for short), and the person that was laying in my bed was no one I've ever seen in meh life.. Then a preist came into the room and prayed.. Satan came out of nowhere! he started to bite the (a word that would be flitered on the forums) out of the doctor! I flipped out, and ran 6 miles back home, luckily, I made it.
The next day was my birthday, and my dad got me a BB Gun, he set-up stacked cans in our basement, so that I could practice shooting. One day while I was praticing in the basement, I saw a shadow from behind the counter that I was shooting at. I shot lots of times, then a little school girl popped-up from the counter, the BB-Ball bounced of the wall and hit her! I run out of the basement, as the girl followed me out...
I went to my local arcade to play a round or two of Pacman, then as I said before in the first dream, I turned orange, then warped into the Game, I was Pac-man! The Ghosts started to chase me, but they weren't the ghosts, they were Satan, the Schoolgirl, Nickley (Who actually turned evil.. Twisted ), and the Doctor.. They chased me, and there was no Power-Pellets left! All surrounded me...
..And that's when I woke-up in 5:43 in the morning! XD

~STG
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My dreams connect to 1... :: Comments

Mickey4741
Re: My dreams connect to 1...
Post January 24th 2009, 12:51 pm by Mickey4741
Wow. :P YOU LIKE HER!
Post January 24th 2009, 1:01 pm by Guest
Mickey4741 wrote:
Yeah, but we're just friends... :P

~STG
Snow Bunny
Post January 25th 2009, 6:15 pm by Snow Bunny
Lol PAC man. That's pretty cool.

~Greeneflower
Post January 25th 2009, 7:07 pm by Chargers
The CP one is weird... Interesting dreams. :P
Ghost
Post January 25th 2009, 10:35 pm by Ghost
You must really enjoy that girl. I never have dreams about girls...*Cough* Anymore *Cough Cough*.

Hope you guys stay friends for a long time.
Post January 26th 2009, 10:00 am by Guest
Hah, yeah, I named meh Pink Puffle after her!! XD (Well, I couldn't think of anything else... Lol )

~STG
Chub 777
Post February 4th 2009, 4:39 am by Chub 777
Snoman The Great wrote:
Mickey4741 wrote:
Yeah, but we're just friends... :P

~STG
Well you did say you're her crush. :oops: <-You XD
Snowiyflake
Post February 7th 2009, 1:05 am by Snowiyflake
its really obvious you like her now. and did u have fun being in cp and pac man?
Post  by Sponsored content

My dreams connect to 1...

Page 1 of 1