Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message from Sam

Go down 
+36
Holy Flower
Kool Kat
Skyward Sam
Mits0
Bam
BabyCP
Vortex
Maria
Mook!
Snowball423
Ketchup Wasabi
Flubby
iSnow
Cycle22
Superduck
Ninja Elf
ParkourSAM
Iforgivehim
JazzDawg
Egaro
-999-
2PXI
Chargers
BT
Bandit
Dark
iWaddle
Mickey4741
KingdomDarkII
Iced8383
AlterBlade
Dan
Cj2
RTL
Argie
Cody
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Message from Sam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 9:00 pm

His parents didn't die? :Bugeyed:
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 9:01 pm

Chargers2133 wrote:
His parents didn't die? :Bugeyed:

Think about it.

Could he plan this all for a year? Nobody would do that. :P
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 9:02 pm

Well, he didn't have to plan, he could just say his mom had cancer and then come up with the idea to...

That definetly doesn't sound right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 9:04 pm

..Of course id doesn't.. Cody is trying to bluff us.. =P

~STG
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 9:07 pm

I don't think we have enough facts to make a conclusion on either versions of the story..... but I still have an inkling suspicion that at least some part of this is fake......
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 9:27 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
I'm sorry, I can't stand for this.
When your "mother" died, I gave Egaro money to give to you. You never told us.
Sickening. We did all of that for your birthday out of sympathy. To make your life BETTER becuase we thought it sucked. Disgusting.

My family isn't in the best of faniancial situations, yet we scrapped together that money to make your life better. Be happy with yourself.

Woah, woah, don't get too serious yet. I think Cody is just bluffing us. Some People just like creating a stir, like people at movie theaters who shout "FIRE!". I personally don't believe any of this. Just have to wait what he actually says on his account.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 11:37 pm

All I can say is...

I took KD's money, and now I can't give it back. I feel like [word].
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 11:44 pm

This is absolutely pathetic. I have to be honest. I will never forgive "Dirk" for this act of selfishness. Alot of time was given up just to talk to this so called dirk. Egaro and KD also bought memberships for him just because they wanted to make "dirk" have a great birthday. I'm so caught up in this now that I feel like taking a break and actually start being smart about being tricked online. I feel so stupid now, and now I feel like I can't trust anybody online ever again.

This is just a bunch of BS. I can't even believe it. This boy should be put in jail for taking money from kids. Pathetic.

I'm out.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 11:44 pm

JazzDawg wrote:
This is absolutely pathetic. I have to be honest. I will never forgive "Dirk" for this act of selfishness. Alot of time was given up just to talk to this so called dirk. Egaro and KD also bought memberships for him just because they wanted to make "dirk" have a great birthday. I'm so caught up in this now that I feel like taking a break and actually start being smart about being tricked online. I feel so stupid now, and now I feel like I can't trust anybody online ever again.

This is just a bunch of BS. I can't even believe it. This boy should be put in jail for taking money from kids. Pathetic.

I'm out.
No Jazz...
It was wrong of me to trust him.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 11:47 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:

I'm out.
No Jazz...

Psh, it's not your fault. The only person who should feel bad is cole, or whatever their name is.

I knew he was bluffing all along. I just didn't want to believe it...

Huh, now I know that I should trust me senses.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 11:49 pm

JazzDawg wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:

I'm out.
No Jazz...

Psh, it's not your fault. The only person who should feel bad is cole, or whatever their name is.

Jazz... It's fine. Cole isn't the best of moral integrety. We've established that. But...
Should I have been willing to give my money to an absolute stranger?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 11:59 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:

I'm out.
No Jazz...

Jazz... It's fine. Cole isn't the best of moral integrety. We've established that. But...
Oh, but yes... Cole, Dirk, and WHATEVER this crazy person who solicits money from kids SHOULD be put in jail, it's totally against the law... But if he gives something in return (Which I think he won't because he lied to everyone in a very dis-trustive way.. :P), he won't go to jail.. I hope he does for doing the though.. He's just BS..

~STG
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:01 am

Snoman The Great wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:

I'm out.
No Jazz...

Oh, but yes... Cole, Dirk, and WHATEVER this crazy person who solicits money from kids SHOULD be put in jail, it's totally against the law... But if he gives something in return (Which I think he won't because he lied to everyone in a very dis-trustive way.. :P), he won't go to jail.. I hopw he does for doing the though.. He's just BS..

~STG
Dude, the Tv provide false info sometimes...
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:03 am

All of these years I thought I was talking to Cole--the one I knew--but instead I was talking to "Sam" if this is really his/her name. :/
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 11:55 am

By the way, Cole/Sam/DirkD, you are PERSONALLY apologizing to my mother. And my sister. I practically got my whole family involved in this, and it was a lie.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Iforgivehim
Lurker
Lurker
Iforgivehim

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:07 pm

You inspired me to start doing music, Cole, I need to thank you.

But I'm not sure the others can say the same.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:09 pm

This comes to show to never trust anybody on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:12 pm

I know this is fake...

His cousin's name is Sam, so it would be easy for him to get on Dirks account and do this.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 2:01 pm

I shall never forgive you.

Told a lie about your mum just to make us feel sorry for you. And to think I was going to give you a one year membership
Back to top Go down
Superduck
Lurker
Lurker
Superduck

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 2:08 pm

This is a big lie!
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 2:11 pm

I'm sorry but if all you told us was just lies I can't forgive you yet.

I hope this is not some sort of a cruel joke.

You took it too far...
Back to top Go down
Superduck
Lurker
Lurker
Superduck

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 2:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 2:13 pm

Well then, I don't think I can forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 2:14 pm

Superduck don't spam.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 2:22 pm

Ninja Elf wrote:
I shall never forgive you.

Told a lie about your mum just to make us feel sorry for you. And to think I was going to give you a one year membership

Superduck wrote:
This is a big lie!

Cycle22 wrote:
I'm sorry but if all you told us was just lies I can't forgive you yet.

I hope this is not some sort of a cruel joke.

You took it too far...

Why would he lie about something like that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Message from Sam
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next