Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message from Sam

Go down 
+36
Holy Flower
Kool Kat
Skyward Sam
Mits0
Bam
BabyCP
Vortex
Maria
Mook!
Snowball423
Ketchup Wasabi
Flubby
iSnow
Cycle22
Superduck
Ninja Elf
ParkourSAM
Iforgivehim
JazzDawg
Egaro
-999-
2PXI
Chargers
BT
Bandit
Dark
iWaddle
Mickey4741
KingdomDarkII
Iced8383
AlterBlade
Dan
Cj2
RTL
Argie
Cody
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Message from Sam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 9:11 pm

BT wrote:
I know this is fake...

His cousin's name is Sam, so it would be easy for him to get on Dirks account and do this.

He doesn't have a cousin named Sam. He is Sam. He's been acting as two people.

For any of you who don't believe that he told me to tell you this, just wait till' he gets on and ask him. He told all of this to me through text message.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 9:15 pm

Ninja Elf wrote:
I shall never forgive you.

Told a lie about your mum just to make us feel sorry for you. And to think I was going to give you a one year membership

He told me his Dad died....
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 9:20 pm

Wurmple wrote:
Ninja Elf wrote:
I shall never forgive you.

Told a lie about your mum just to make us feel sorry for you. And to think I was going to give you a one year membership

He told me his Dad died....
Yeah, he told this whole forum his dad died in 2007 and in 2009 his mom did.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 9:36 pm

Sad... When Mr. "Sam" comes back... I won't be here. Alright. I just hopes he see's this...
Good-bye, Mr. Sam. I always had the utmost respect for you... Atleast you told us the truth eventually, right?
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2009, 5:26 pm

I can't forgive him. I know this is the internet and stuff, and everybody exaggerates and maybe does it a lot, but Sam/Cole/DirkD has gotten far enough.

How could he lie about people he loves?

KD and some other people gave Egaro some money to send to Sam or whatever his name is and now he can't take it back. Right now, I bet he's swimming in a Nickelback CD collection.

I would of forgotten him if it was like some months later, but right now, it's too late.
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 12:19 am

I just heard the news from Cj so I'm posting my say. If this is true, Cole/Sam, your in idiot to even participate in doing something such as this. You had our sympathy, we felt bad for you and now we hear it's a lie? I will never forgive you if this is the truth. For once I felt pain because of the story of your parents, I felt very greatful for my life... But now I'm really disgusted by this whole lie. I'm on my iTouch so you haven't heard half of what I have to say. When I post from the computer you'll see my whole opinion on this.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 12:36 am

Actually I can say something about this.

Sam/Cole/DirkD is breaking the law. Soliciting money over the Internet to people under 18 is illegal unless you get something in return. He could be arrested or put in jail. I don't forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 12:58 am

You played too hard.

You can get it back, a lie is a lie, this is really outrageous......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 1:06 am

Seriously dude, skrew you. Why the **** would you come on a forum, and lie about your parents diein? Does it make you feel better about yourself? I think you have some mental problem. You deserve NO respect. I have friends who parents have died, and the are the ones who deserve respect, because they are living a hard life. You pathetic. I hope you live with the guitl that you tricked people and they felt sorry to the point of giving you money. Go crawl in a hole.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 1:09 am

I am also furious because he lied about his mother's death. My aunt died due to the same type of cancer and I got a painful reminder when he lied about it.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 2:22 am

Well, I'll have to wait for DirkD to post before I can believe it, because anyone who would actually do this has no life.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 2:35 am

Wow man... I really felt bad for you. When I heard your mom died I felt so bad, now it was a lie? Pretty disrespectful. Brothers don't do that. :/ You were like one of my best friends over the internet.
Back to top Go down
Mook!
Citizen
Citizen
Mook!

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 2:50 am

Lulz, I erased him on CP and won't be ever talking to him again.

Sad, sad.

Sometimes I thought 'bout you, what a waste of my time. Dirk, I looked up to you but now, no.

Somethin seemed fishy but I could never put my finger on it, but now I know. I liked ya as a friend over the internet, but no, not now. Sorry Dirk, Cole, what ever the heck your name is, its done.

I learned a HUGE lesson here, never trust a guy over the internet.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 9:37 am

I knew it, I knew your cousin was just you. What kind of idiot would come up to people they don't know and tell them "Hai, I r dirk's cousin".

I can't believe this, Cole/Same/Dirk, whoever you are. You're one of the....most disgusting person I've ever met, playing with people's mind's like that. I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna forgive you either. If this thread is just another "lie" for your next assignment or whatever it is, then I dunno what to say..
Back to top Go down
Vortex
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Vortex

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 10:52 am

HE LIED!?! And Egaro and Tri-Edge donated money...You sick jerk. I can't believe you lied! Your a total loser, Sam. You *******. I am so angry. You pig. Go suck your toe, Sam.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 11:16 am

Mook! wrote:

I learned a HUGE lesson here, never trust a guy over the internet.

What about a girl? :heh2:
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 12:05 pm

Mook why so you say lol in this kind of situation? -.-
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 2:54 pm

It's the kind of laugh that you do at someone pathetic.

Lulz. Lulz. Dirk/Cole/Sam/WTF your name is GO *U** a tree.

;)
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 3:24 pm

Who the Heck is sam anyway!! And why is he talkiing about s*x Jeez people these days Lol :face:
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 3:26 pm

babyCP wrote:
Who the Heck is sam anyway!! And why is he talkiing about s*x Jeez people these days Lol :face:
Dont spam if you dont know what we are talking about
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 3:43 pm

I feel like I can't say anything serious with my avatar. :P
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 6:28 pm

Nobody should forgive you sam/cole/dirkd whatever your name is, you should be
ashamed of yourself.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 6:35 pm

Ninja Elf wrote:
Nobody should forgive you sam/cole/dirkd whatever your name is, you should be
ashamed of yourself.
I agree :x
EVERYTHING we knew about him was a lie!!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 6:37 pm

All thoughs lies! Who would say that about their mum!

That is just darn right disrespectiful!
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 6:45 pm

I cant beleive it!! After everything I said about him when he lied about his PARENTS DYING!!! I cant beleive it. I thought you were a great guy, your just a jerk!

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from Sam   Message from Sam - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Message from Sam
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next