Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giant Trampoline

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Endless Night
Sidekick
Sidekick
Endless Night

Registration date : 2009-05-03

Giant Trampoline Empty
PostSubject: Giant Trampoline   Giant Trampoline EmptyJune 26th 2009, 3:15 pm

I had a dream that I was on the grass doing homework with my big sister. Soon, we heard a loud noise and a giant trampoline came up from the ground! We were bouncing everywhere and we couldn't control ourselves. A few minutes later, the trampoline went back under the ground. Then, we saw cardboard animals moving on a rail singing "It's a Small World After All."

I must've had that dream because I went to my cousin's house and bounced on the trampoline they had. I know, I know, it's a weird dream! 8D
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Giant Trampoline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Trampoline   Giant Trampoline EmptyJune 26th 2009, 3:18 pm

Yeah you usually have a dream about something you did during the day or something you thought of for a split second.

Did you know there are also ways to train yourself to control your dreams? There is a course for it at some college.

Anyway, sounds like a great dream ;)
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Giant Trampoline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Trampoline   Giant Trampoline EmptyJune 26th 2009, 3:23 pm

Brian wrote:
Yeah you usually have a dream about something you did during the day or something you thought of for a split second.

Did you know there are also ways to train yourself to control your dreams? There is a course for it at some college.

Anyway, sounds like a great dream ;)
I try controlling my dreams. It's possible. I'm not that good at it though. 😢 I only succeeded about 3 times.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Giant Trampoline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Trampoline   Giant Trampoline EmptyJune 26th 2009, 3:25 pm

My brother has done it. Its hard he said though. He once wanted 1000 dollars but he got 1000 pieces of candy XD

I want to go to that college even though that course won't help you get a good career.

It would be funny to put on your job application, I excelled in my dream control courses.
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Giant Trampoline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Trampoline   Giant Trampoline EmptyJune 26th 2009, 3:28 pm

and you're telling us abou this why
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Giant Trampoline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Trampoline   Giant Trampoline EmptyJune 26th 2009, 3:36 pm

Hi Guy wrote:
and you're telling us abou this why
I know YOU ain't talking. You making all of these random threads. You should stop riiiiight there, mister!
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

Giant Trampoline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Trampoline   Giant Trampoline EmptyJune 29th 2009, 6:16 am

I can Control what i do in my dreams, like leavitating of the ground, flying!

Maybe because i have Sprit of something? :scared:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giant Trampoline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Trampoline   Giant Trampoline Empty

Back to top Go down

Giant Trampoline
Page 1 of 1