Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting

Go down 
+17
Dobby
Cudel
BigDog32987
Snowball423
Thunder
Argie
geaux1 1
stevenF50
Dark
Goobenheimer
Paint Ninja
RR
Mickey4741
Bandit
Redziggy
Greenday/tim123
CrazyCatoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pengpeng458
Observer
Observer
pengpeng458

Registration date : 2009-02-07

The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting   The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 10:33 pm

dont listen to any of the people who say macs are bad because they obviously dont have one cause i have a mac(im on it now hehe) and a mac book
they are so awesome and their laptops are better than the computer cause the keyboard is really smooth typing(if you know what i mean) and the macs dont get viruses as much and the one ur getting has alot of features:):):)
Back to top Go down
geaux1 1
Observer
Observer
geaux1 1

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting   The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 10:36 pm

I have mac computers at my school. We have 7 in each classrooms. (3 rooms).

The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 2afwhn6
Back to top Go down
pengpeng458
Observer
Observer
pengpeng458

PostSubject: Re: The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting   The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 10:47 pm

oh ur so lucky
my school has them but only the yearbook class has them(high school)
we only have the crappy dells with Microsoft office lol
Back to top Go down
geaux1 1
Observer
Observer
geaux1 1

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting   The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 10:58 pm

im in 5th and we have smart boards, which has 4 pens with you can draw on the board

The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 334n6sz
Back to top Go down
pengpeng458
Observer
Observer
pengpeng458

PostSubject: Re: The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting   The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 11:02 pm

we have smart boards and they rock!!!
i like to draw on the board and it comes up on the computer of the teacher even though the projector is off as long as the green light on the board is on:)

im in 7th grade and i had them last year almost my whole school has them now which is seven grades 6th-12th(middle and high are seperated somewhat just on same campus)
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting   The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 11:42 pm

Mac OS X is not bad. I have a macbook and it works great for me. I just have photoshop cs4 not the whole master collection :O
Back to top Go down
pengpeng458
Observer
Observer
pengpeng458

PostSubject: Re: The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting   The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 12:12 am

yea its actually pretty good

thats what im using now:)
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting   The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 1:24 pm

pengpeng458 wrote:
yea its actually pretty good

thats what im using now:)

Same here :) I find it fantastic, no flaws, just pure brilliance. Never had anything crash or no viruses, always 100% :D.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting   The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 2:30 pm

What OS is it? Mac OS X Leopard?

If it hasn't come out yet (not sure, haven't checked), I'd wait for Snow Leopard to come out. I heard it's a lot faster (and the art on the OS CD looks epic).
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting   The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 10:47 am

Waddle50008 wrote:
What OS is it? Mac OS X Leopard?

If it hasn't come out yet (not sure, haven't checked), I'd wait for Snow Leopard to come out. I heard it's a lot faster (and the art on the OS CD looks epic).

I'm pretty sure apple would give you a free upgrade from Leopard to Snow Leopard, dunno how it all works tho'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting   The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Computer that I'm (pretty much definitely) Getting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2