Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clove

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Clove - Page 2 Empty
PostClove

Well, my cat, Clove died around a half hour ago, and I'm simply distraught.

As I'm sure many of you know, Clove had to go the vet because her stomach twisted. Of course, I'm not sure if that was the cause of her death, but she was 12 years old anyways. Her 13th birthday is in 2 months. In May.

It was a quiet, and peaceful. She came into my lap, and we sat there for a while, and then she drifted away peacefully in her sleep.

❤RIP Clove RIP ❤
Beloved Pet and Friend
5/26/1996-3/20/2008
12yrs

I have a request, I hope I'm allowed to post it here.

I'd like: A matching avatar/signature set of Clove
Pictures: I'd like the avvie to have her head on it, when she was a kitten, and the signature to have her head on it when she was an adult [pictures below]
Colors: I'd like both colors to have kinda a light pink, flowery look to it, please.
Text: I'd like the avvie to have the words "If you're gone..." on it and the signature to have the words "maybe it's time to go home" on it.

I'm hopeless at graphix. If you do this, that'd be awesome, I'll be forever in debt to you, although there's not much I can give you in return, sorry. I could TRY and get you a CP Membership, but probably not. I can't even get myself one, I don't want to spend money on it, but I'm HOPELESS at PrizeRebel, lol.

So yeah. I don't really know what to do with myself now....

Even Budsey's upset, no matter how much Clove always hated him or hid his bone. :face:

(ps. I feel like you guys are going to think I only reply to topics I start, but that is NOT true! I am REALLY trying to catch up on all the topics, so I'm only replying to the ones I started, and therefore have to reply to, until I can get..."caught up")

Pictures:
Kitten Clove: Clove - Page 2 Havana11
Adult Clove: Clove - Page 2 Havana13

Last edited by Chief Spy on March 20th 2008, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Clove :: Comments

Neo
Re: Clove
Post March 21st 2008, 12:44 pm by Neo
Here:
Clove - Page 2 1zyeydy
Chief Spy
Post March 21st 2008, 1:40 pm by Chief Spy
@ Neo: That's such a nice little poem. I've saved it. It makes me cry!!!! Love the signature as well!!! it's BEAUTIFUL!

@ Goob: I know the feeling of sucking at graphics. I'd probably hurt myself trying to make a sig.

@ CC'eh: She WAS in like every single blog of mine. She was like the steadfast board that always wanted to cuddle and lick your tears away. I think she really enjoyed her life. She was up on a pedestal. Clove probably met your cats and they're having a great time.

Egaro, if you're still working on the sig, go ahead. Anyone who makes something, no matter how crappy the artist thinks it is, will be used. All the signatures will go into my signature, and if there's more than one avvie, I'll switch them after a while. They'll all be kept close to my heart.

Thanks everyone!!!
Smarteh
Post March 21st 2008, 1:49 pm by Smarteh
Aww. RIP Clove. Its Not Really 'Exciting' To See Something Die... :confus:
Revinder
Post March 21st 2008, 1:56 pm by Revinder
😢 Sorry to hear that. 😢
Waddle50008
Post March 21st 2008, 2:06 pm by Waddle50008
I'll make two avatars, or one avvy and one sig. Heres the avatar:
Clove - Page 2 110vork
Sorry to hear your cat died...

PS- Yea, I guess you've seen my avatar. My Guinea Pig Max died in January, so..
Maria
Post March 21st 2008, 2:53 pm by Maria
Aww, Sorry to hear that CS 😢 , i know exactly how you feel, my little kitty died last year too =( .
Kyuu
Post March 21st 2008, 3:10 pm by Kyuu
-sob- Well, I hope your moments were cherished.
Chief Spy
Post March 21st 2008, 4:26 pm by Chief Spy
They were cherished!

Waddle, LOVE the avvie. After I keep Egaro's in for a while, I'll use that one!!! How do you put it in, though???

And Smarteh, you're right, it's not exciting. What made you think we thought it was exciting, or were you just stating that???

DarkBoom, our kitties probably met on rainbow bridge together!!!
Waddle50008
Post March 21st 2008, 5:06 pm by Waddle50008
The same way you put egaro's avvy in.
Next time you get a pet, get a guinea pig. They rock!
Chief Spy
Post March 21st 2008, 5:19 pm by Chief Spy
I knew that. I'll put it in after I use Egaro's for a while. *saves*
Post  by Sponsored content

Clove

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2