Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob

Go down 
+15
Loki Terry
Egaro
BabyCP
Snowball423
geaux1 1
Asho
Aidan Henry
iSnow
RTL
Waddle50008
BT
Creeper
Iced8383
Kool Kat
Argie
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob Empty
PostSubject: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 10:28 am

Klueless pressured me into it. =P

Anyway, I want to rant about the moderators. And how they act on here. And what they DO. Okay, no namings because I don't want to hurt any of their impossibly large egos. But anyway, I think they are bad. Some of them, anyway. They are very rude. They can do their job properly, but they can't seem to do it without being big-headed jerks. Also, one is a stalker and pedophile (a joke but not light). So anyway, them with their big egos come around and say really rude and angering stuff. Like in Loki Terry's blog thread. Or spamming up the forum discussion thingy with a pointless thread and then when someone says "What's with this?" giving them THREE infractions for it. What the...?? Yes, this has happened before and if you remember (which you probably don't, you do stuff like it so often) you will know who you are. Okay? This is kind of sickening how the moderators on here act.

Thank you, Klueless. =P

Darkboom you are not involved in any of this.

To Darkboom: Basically, I disagree with some of the mods and their horrible methods of moderating. Why? One, is, as I already told you, quite a stalker and stuff. And Klueless's post might show you some more info. Another one of them just isn't moderating correctly. And they all, including the one of the three I haven't said anything about, are totally big-headed weirdos who love themself way to much and have those giant egos.

Last edited by Argie on March 21st 2009, 11:10 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Elaboration. "The Three" is seen in my second post in this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 10:34 am

LIAR. I do not encourage peer pressure and therefore i did not pressure you myself into doing this. :P

i only know 3 big headed mods and thats all. but like i said to you argie, who cares? and not naming anyone isn't going to do anything, because if your going to complain then you should say who your complaints are against so they can maybe improve? =D

but i will say who i think said something very wrong that angered me. Egaro said in Loki Terry's thread, blah blah blah, " i know for a fact that you all want to be mods here, or wanted to be". << um its not my life ambition to become a mod here, so can you stop acting as if you have the best job ever in the whole world that people envy you for it?

Payton Bice there i supported you. Argie pressured me into supporting her. =P
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 10:35 am

I do not support peer pressure and therefore did not peer pressure you into supporting.

But anyway, want me to name them?

Egaro, Chargers, and iWaddle. There. Now you have my plain out opinion on them.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 11:26 am

Also another thing is that we need a mid in Alaska or Hawaii. Sure, Chargers is from Cali, but around 10:00 PM PST, the hackers strike. A certain mid has been rude to me since day one, and those are two reasons why I left.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 11:40 am

I am not talking about needing more mods, Iced. That is NOT the point of the topic.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 11:59 am

I think most of the mods are fine.
Some could be talked to.

However, some of the admins here are unfair...
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:18 pm

I post names hmmmm??

C0
CK
iWaddle

U welcome.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:26 pm

Egaro's ego was probably getting bigger accordingly with the rest of his body. xD

iWaddle is power crazy, rude, and I've even presented reasons why he should be demodded and even banned, but NO ONE ever brought up my argument in the staff forum. Not one time. Not even when Dark said he'd post it. iWaddle has even called all the admins idiots (I'm going to have to agree to some extent because of the way they controlled the forum at the time, but they are not idiots), which is considered FLAMING and BEING RUDE TO THE STAFF, which I remember to be TWO RULES. It is safe to say that iWaddle is a bad moderator. (Come on, the admins demodded him just because they were mad at him for that post, he should have stayed that way)

Dark Boom is an all around friendly and good moderator ^o^

I'm not quite sure who MLG Pro is... Never seen them lock a topic or warn a user either. Edit: Oh, so this guy is C0? Never knew that :P

Chargers, I haven't seen him do anything moderator like, so I don't know.

Snowball, well, yeah, he's a good mod.

RR (to me) doesn't seem to post anywhere but the Gallery.

Overall, iWaddle needs to be demodded, the moderators need to shape up (even the good ones, being polite is half their job..), and we need a new, more organized, noobs ruled-out moderator election.

That means not iMusicLuvr, No The Beary Disco, and a couple of others, but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

And absolutely NO NOMINATIONS.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:29 pm

Yea, only the users who have ever done anything to help the forum should be able to choose the mods. And we all know who those people are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:31 pm

I agree that some mods a arrogant and big headed, but theres not much that can be done except being confronted. On the internet, you are bound t orun into jerks who pick out the people they like and the people they dont. It just so happens we have them on our forum. I have mods who arent very kind to me, but the most you can do is report it to a higher power or ignore it. I think if from that point no one cares to do anything, talk about it with other people and have a bunch of people complain XD .

But yes, there are mods I dont care for :P
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:34 pm

And either get rid of PWU or start picking worthy users. Not some random noob you see with a high post count like Ceryt/The Beary Disco or babyCP. Just a note.

And how long have I been contributing to this forum and never even got chosen as UOTW? [/rant]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:36 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:

And how long have I been contributing to this forum and never even got chosen as UOTW? [/rant]

You have really never been user of the week? :Bugeyed: I would have though you would have been one before I did.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:37 pm

:\

Snowball423 wrote:
That Guy wrote:
Costal Coral wrote:
Hey Yea to make this short since i have to go you know how to do the sign up name age work... etc.

Sprite:ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob 2d77i9g

The sprite will be fixed later and yes its a duck please help design code etc. please

Thanks
Failed

That post failed, because it just got you an infraction.
Perfect example of bad infraction reason.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:39 pm

Okay, that is great... I don't see any reason for that not to get an infraction, and that isn't my point. My point is that their egos are expanding like balloons. They have yet to post here. >.>
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:43 pm

Argie wrote:
Okay, that is great... I don't see any reason for that not to get an infraction, and that isn't my point. My point is that their egos are expanding like balloons. They have yet to post here. >.>
It was a stupid reason for an infraction. The game is a fail. But that isn't my point.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:56 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
And either get rid of PWU or start picking worthy users. Not some random noob you see with a high post count like Ceryt/The Beary Disco or babyCP. Just a note.

Sorry I thought you got it before.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:58 pm

RTL wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:

Sorry I thought you got it before.
Yeah isn't funny? :| I'm just sort of invisible like that. :\
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:59 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
And how long have I been contributing to this forum and never even got chosen as UOTW?

You're not the only one... :P

And how did Klueless actually give you an idea? :P
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 1:00 pm

iMusicLuvr wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:
And how long have I been contributing to this forum and never even got chosen as UOTW?

You're not the only one... :P
Somehow that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 1:00 pm

Listen, we were talking in the chatbox and this isn't a spam thread. We are ranting and debating here, not joking around.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 1:07 pm

You're right.

Let me show you what I think about EVERY moderator.Including DB (:P)

DB - Had an internet problem, still has, but she tries to be active and funny at the same time.She does her job right

Egaro - Same.He also does his job so good! Never plain jerk.

Snowball - He informed us that he doesn't have much time because of his trimester.It's not his fault he isn't doing is job properly...Never plain jerk.

iWaddle - Yes he can be unactive and playing jerk sometimes.He is still doing his job.

C0median - No comment XD

RR - I see him very often.He is friendly, not plain jerk.

:shy:
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 1:13 pm

Egaro- Fully in plain sight that his behavior about his job and what others think is not good.

iWaddle- Is annoying and DOES NOT do his job right. Also, can be inactive.

Chargers- Sure, I guess he does his job right, but he is newer... and his ego has already expanded twice its old size. It will expand so much more as he figures out more about it and becomes more experienced. Or maybe it won't, but Egaro's has seemed to, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Henry
Beholder
Beholder
Aidan Henry

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 1:13 pm

I agree with Argie. (no offense mods.)
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 1:53 pm

I agree with you, argie.
And most of them, or maybe all of them are inactive.
Back to top Go down
geaux1 1
Observer
Observer
geaux1 1

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 2:01 pm

I really do not like iWaddle! We need new mods!!!!! (no offense)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob Empty

Back to top Go down

ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next