Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob

Go down 
+15
Loki Terry
Egaro
BabyCP
Snowball423
geaux1 1
Asho
Aidan Henry
iSnow
RTL
Waddle50008
BT
Creeper
Iced8383
Kool Kat
Argie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 4:38 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
:\

Snowball423 wrote:
That Guy wrote:
Costal Coral wrote:
Hey Yea to make this short since i have to go you know how to do the sign up name age work... etc.

Sprite:ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 2d77i9g

The sprite will be fixed later and yes its a duck please help design code etc. please

Thanks
Failed

That post failed, because it just got you an infraction.
Perfect example of bad infraction reason.

He didn't contribute anything to the topic and was provoking flaming. That's why he received an infraction ;)

Anyways, glad to hear I'm not a jerk, but just a weirdo :P

@BT Can you tell me why you think I'm a bad mod?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 4:43 pm

I think your absolutely right, Argie.
But don't you think some off the stuff that the Admins say are controlled by someone else like a hacker. O_o
~babyCP
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 5:23 pm

That moderator comment wasn't egotistical. Do you realize that half of the people I even talk to from CPP are trying to get the spot? Or at least were? At some point or another, a lot of you were.

I also recall saying in THAT SAME FREAKING POST that NOT EVERYONE WAS. NOT EVERYONE. NOT EVERYONE. WHY THE HECK DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO SCRUTINIZE ME, PICK ME APART? EVERYTHING I SAY IS UNDER A MICROSCOPE OR SOMETHING! I SAY ONE THING AND YOU PICK IT OUT, YOU USE IT, AND YOU APPLY IT TO INCITE A RIOT.

I can't take this. I'm sick of it. I spend every second of my time on here trying to carry out a job I thought was worthwhile. Worthwhile, my...

The way I see it, there's one way out of here, and that's to insult every last one of you, isn't it? The only way out is to ruin any respect you guys have for me. So I can either insult you or insult me. Or I can just leave.

Just leave. Yeah, I can do that. Great memories I have here, when the only reason I've stayed all this time was because I thought I had friends. I can't have friends, 'cuz I'm a mod. I'm too egotistical, I'm too good of a tool for your own gain. Why would I have REAL friends? Why would I ever have REAL friends anywhere?
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 5:34 pm

What the HECK!!
You shouldn't leave.
How the Heck do you even know Argie was talking about you?
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 5:34 pm

Noooooooooooooooo!

Dont!

Nooo!

:'(
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 5:36 pm

Let him do what he want's.
If he thinks that everyone is trying to take a Mod's place and that were not his friends.
If he really believe's all that, then let him leave.
I don't want him to leave but it's his decision.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 5:37 pm

The mod thing is true in some ways.

I knew this thread would cause some trouble..
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 5:52 pm

Yes it is true with the Mod thing actually.
I wanted to become one long time ago but I realized it takes alot of work.
Kinda sad that this topic caused a bit of a problem.
=\
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 5:54 pm

I've thought this for awhile now, its actually partly why I quit the staff, and I hate to leak information but you should've seen the Staff Forum back when I was a mod, barely any discussion of forum problems, I mean yeah, there were some threads but they all turned into pointless ones.

I thought I did my job as a mod, but I never gave out any infractions, I locked alot of threads though...

So, yes, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 6:23 pm

babyCP wrote:
What the HECK!!
You shouldn't leave.
How? HOW? Didn't I say it about 50 times? Yes, duh I was talking about him. And Egaro, go ahead, do what you want. Just make sure you know that you are NOT doing it right, you are not supported on your actions as a moderator when you do the stuff I mention. Sorry, to put you in this Jazz, but even JAZZDAWG is disappointed with you. With everyone, actually. Why? Because you guys aren't trying! Trying to succeed. You are trying to becme better, more popular, funnier, whatever, but you just aren't trying to succeed.

And you, Chargers? There goes your big balloon of an ego. Bigger and bigger. Who CARES if it is true? I am saying that you guys are taking too much power and leaving us with nothing but remains of your annoying comments.

EDIT FROM JAZZ: I never said I was disappointed in Egaro. I said I was disappointed in a few staff members, but not Egaro.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Henry
Beholder
Beholder
Aidan Henry

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 6:24 pm

Good job Flubby.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 6:28 pm

Argie wrote:
babyCP wrote:
What the HECK!!
You shouldn't leave.
How? HOW? Didn't I say it about 50 times? Yes, duh I was talking about him. And Egaro, go ahead, do what you want. Just make sure you know that you are NOT doing it right, you are not supported on your actions as a moderator when you do the stuff I mention. Sorry, to put you in this Jazz, but even JAZZDAWG is disappointed with you. With everyone, actually. Why? Because you guys aren't trying! Trying to succeed. You are trying to becme better, more popular, funnier, whatever, but you just aren't trying to succeed.

And you, Chargers? There goes your big balloon of an ego. Bigger and bigger. Who CARES if it is true? I am saying that you guys are taking too much power and leaving us with nothing but remains of your annoying comments.
Well I never knew you was talking about Egaro did I.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 6:31 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
Egaro's ego was probably getting bigger accordingly with the rest of his body. xD

iWaddle is power crazy, rude, and I've even presented reasons why he should be demodded and even banned, but NO ONE ever brought up my argument in the staff forum. Not one time. Not even when Dark said he'd post it. iWaddle has even called all the admins idiots (I'm going to have to agree to some extent because of the way they controlled the forum at the time, but they are not idiots), which is considered FLAMING and BEING RUDE TO THE STAFF, which I remember to be TWO RULES. It is safe to say that iWaddle is a bad moderator. (Come on, the admins demodded him just because they were mad at him for that post, he should have stayed that way)

Dark Boom is an all around friendly and good moderator ^o^

I'm not quite sure who MLG Pro is... Never seen them lock a topic or warn a user either. Edit: Oh, so this guy is C0? Never knew that :P

Chargers, I haven't seen him do anything moderator like, so I don't know.

Snowball, well, yeah, he's a good mod.

RR (to me) doesn't seem to post anywhere but the Gallery.

Overall, iWaddle needs to be demodded, the moderators need to shape up (even the good ones, being polite is half their job..), and we need a new, more organized, noobs ruled-out moderator election.

That means not iMusicLuvr, No The Beary Disco, and a couple of others, but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

And absolutely NO NOMINATIONS.

I've locked like 10 threads and banned about 10 walruses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 6:41 pm

I'm REALLY stressed-out about whether I should hate Mods, or love 'em. (Don't even go there. :P)
---------------
I still like 'em..
- Snowball: You've taugh me well. Thanks.
- Demented Duck: You're easy to talk to, (Remember when I helped, 9 minutes before I had to go to school? ;)) and I think the HOM is a perfect place for you to STAY in.
- Chargers: You have a talent in making sigs. I worship the GFX. XD
- RR: I've never seen you modding, just that you've been watching the forums for phishers.
- MLG Pro (C0): Hai, you're such a great person. Nice. Friendly. Funny.
---------------
I'm really pooped-out by seeing Egaro, the most ENTHUSIASTIC Mod; that he has left us in the dust.. :<_<: (I don't remember anymore mods.. Lol)
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 6:54 pm

Quote :
Flubby- Feeling sorry for myself? Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what I'm doing. But who cares? Why does it matter to any of you? I'm feeling sorry for myself because I want to, because I'm sick of it, and I'm done with it. I've been doing this since June. I'm done. I can't do this anymore. I think I'd rather have a better life than the respect of the people here.

Argie- I learned a lot more from the internet. I learned that people on the internet either hide their true selves really well, or change really easily. Learned THAT from the best.

That's what Egaro told me to post. Argie, you really screwed up this time. You need to keep the thoughts of the mods in your head and not shout them out to everyone on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 6:57 pm

Quote :
Argie, you really screwed up this time. You need to keep the thoughts of the mods in your head and not shout them out to everyone on the forum.

I have to agree with you there 100%

Argie you have screwed up a LOT.

What Chargers says is true.

Last edited by Loki Terry on March 21st 2009, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 6:58 pm

Also, don't attempt to put up an argument with me on this. You know you really messed up. You need to understand now that you are one of the biggest reasons Egaro left. He was one of our best staff.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 7:00 pm

Chargers wrote:
Also, don't attempt to put up an argument with me on this. You know you really messed up. You need to understand now that you are one of the biggest reasons Egaro left. He was one of our best staff.

I'm sorry to Quote you again.

"You need to understand now that you are one of the biggest reasons Egaro left. He was one of our best staff."

Damm right he was, he had ideas with CPP. Eg [Debates] etc. He was allways helpful. He was the best staff member i known!
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 7:01 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
Chargers wrote:

I'm sorry to Quote you again.

"You need to understand now that you are one of the biggest reasons Egaro left. He was one of our best staff."

Damm right he was, he had ideas with CPP. Eg [Debates] etc. He was allways helpful. He was the best staff member i've known!

Sorry, I'm a grammar cop.
Back to top Go down
Big Sb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Big Sb

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 7:05 pm

Yeah, you may have some problems with our Moderator Staff but there is not much you are going to accomplish with this thread other then starting a flame war.
If we (The Admins) think someone isn't doing their job or slacking we will let them know that they need to step up.
You can voice your opinion as long as it is not rude, and this is rude.

Thread Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob   ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ALERT! IMPORTANT Big-Moderator-Rant-Thingymabob
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2