Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life Update. :]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Life Update. :] Empty
PostLife Update. :]

Hello everybody. Its C0median and here's just a little update on my life so far.

Well, I've recently been getting into this website called uhmm... YouTube. :] Making videos and attempting to edit them is actually fun to me. I'm not into the full swing of making videos myself but I hope to be this summer. Also, schools winding down and the phrase "there's only a few weeks of school left" from the teachers is becoming very common which is like music to my ears. Lastly, I play xbox 360 every once in a while and I do some clan (group of people with a specific name) stuff on there and its called "Gamebattles." I decided to apply as a Referee which is like being a moderator here on Club Penguin Planet. And I had to send in this very lengthy application (which I think more forums should use. The apps for forum mods on CP are a bit to short in my opinion) in which I sent in around middle of April. And today I recieved a message saying I was accepted and now Im very happy. All I have to do to get the official power is just talk over some things with the staff over this awesome program called Skype. I just hook up my headset and talk to them through the computer. So yeah, thats basically me for now. Ill come back and give you another update my last day of school which is June 18th 2009 and let you know whats good in my hood. :] Oops, I almost forgot until Egaro AIM'ed me and reminded me. I got contacts! Its only my second day with them and I got those one day ones where I just throw them away before I go to sleep. They are fairly cheap also for a pack. Thanks Egaro. :]

Haha, cya.
-Dan/C0median
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Life Update. :] :: Comments

No Comment.

Life Update. :]

Page 1 of 1