Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet another crazy week...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Yet another crazy week... Empty
PostYet another crazy week...

Hey guys. If you haven't noticed already, I took a short break from CPP for this month, and it was honestly for the best. I'll tell ya why here.

Last Saturday May 16th, I had sectionals for track. From noon till about 5 pm, my friends and I had to wait for our events. At the meet, they did the girls' track and boys' field first, then switched. So, we were waiting for quiet some time.

Now before I get into the actual race, lemme tell you. The people who go to sectionals are the best of the best of all the track teams. Kind of the like "elite" part of the team.

Anyways, my race. 100m dash. Well, the gun was really loud, so I pretty much jumped then started. There goes .2 seconds added to my time just because of my reaction to the gun. Honestly, it was the loudest gun I've heard at a meet, and I've been to quite a few. Anyways, I ran, ran, ran till I got to the finish line. It was extremely discouraging. I could see everyone getting ahead, and one guy like 10 ft in front of us.

Then all of a sudden, adrenaline rushed through my veins and I pulled up ahead, got first, and made it to state!...

Ha, not really. Out of 8, I got 6th place. I did lousy on time (about 14 seconds), but that was because I was eating alot since I was hungry and cold (which made my legs sore). I honestly thought I would get dead last just because a lot of the kids in my heat were state material. Anyways, yeah, after that my aunt picked me up and we got Portillo's. :D

Tuesday. Another great day. For science, I got to help the 7th graders dissect their frogs since I was like a pro at it. And then after school, I got my braces off. Pretty cool. My teeth are so straight it's not even funny lol. It was so ceremonial: I got a huge bag of candy and my mom got a bottle of champagne (both from the orthodontist). Talk about "congraduations"...

Friday was my too-good birthday. It was also a half day at school. I got a C on my physics test. Ha. I didn't really care because one of my friends that are girls gave me this card she handmade and it was extremely funny and creative, so I just pushed that stupid test to the side anticipating the rest of the day. After school we walked to Burger King and one of my friends paid for my meal (nice, huh?). Then someone else threw out my tray (talk about royalty). Then we walked to the park nearby and played soccer and football for at least 3 hours. After those 3 hours, a flock of my friends that are girls ran up to me and tackled me down and gave me my 14 birthday punches. It was actually pretty fun running away for the 2 minutes I had my breath for. Then, I walked home and my pops picked me up. My dad took me to a pizza place with the rest of the family and I got some money from them. We had cake and then I went home. I fell asleep within 2 hours after getting home.

Saturday. Family birthday party for my mom's side. Got more money. Enough to buy an xbox 360 and modern warfare. It was kind of ironic that I was taking care of kids in my room at my own birthday party. But whatever, it was a good time.

Sunday. Church in the morning, then went to buy my xbox 360. In addition, I bought call of duty: modern warfare. My uncle also bought the xbox elite for himself. He got fable 2 and halo 3 with it, and since he let me choose between halo 3 and fable 2 for my birthday, I decided to take fable 2. I decided to get that instead of halo 3 because I'm getting it tomorrow (Tuesday) anyways.

Monday. Today. We went to the dealership, but didn't buy a car. Then went to aunt's house and came home at around 7. I played call of duty and fable 2, then studied for my English final.

So yeah, that was my week. It was really busy, and this week will bring even more craziness. I will hopefully be back in full swing first week of June.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Yet another crazy week... :: Comments

Snowball423
Re: Yet another crazy week...
Post May 26th 2009, 1:54 am by Snowball423
Cool, happy birthday. Make sure to give me your gamertag and we can play sometime :)
Post May 26th 2009, 6:03 pm by Ace
Wow nice week :D

I'm getting busy too. My science project is due next and I have a few
More finals and a late English final because of this evil book :P
Bronze
Post May 26th 2009, 6:31 pm by Bronze
Nice story, happy birthday =)
Post  by Sponsored content

Yet another crazy week...