Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Week... Numero Tres.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Crazy Week... Numero Tres. Empty
PostCrazy Week... Numero Tres.

Yeah, once again, another crazy week. Jeez, I've been so tired lately because of all these crazy days. I'll just explain my week.

Tuesday...Hmm....Well, I actually don't remember if we did anything special Tuesday. Well, I DID find out I got an A on my algebra final so I was happy.

Wednesday. We got a new minivan. We spend about 3 hours at the dealership and ended up getting a Nissan Rogue. It's really nice.

Thursday. From 10 am till 7:30 pm, we had our 8th grade field trip to Six Flags Great America. Even though the sky was grey and cloudy, it hardly rained. The most it rained was in sprinkles for about 5 minutes. The lines were crazy short. The most I waited was 20 minutes for a ride. I hung out with a few of my best friends and we went on Superman, Batman, The Dark Knight, Wizzer, Sky Trek, Viper, and Roarin' Rapids. I also got Dippin' Dots and a big lollipop. It was a great, fun day that I won't forget.

Today. Turned in most of our text books, so we have those off our backs. I found out I got straight As on my exams including the honors ones. And for the big thing, the gym was shut down the whole day for the dinner dance transformation tonight. For the whole day, volunteers completely transform the gym to look literally spectacular.

Speaking of the dinner dance for the 8th graders, that's tonight. I'm not wearing a full tux or anything like that, but a blue shirt, blue tie, khakis, and brown shoes. It will be fun, but very sad at the same time.

I don't know if I've told you guys, but 1/4 of our school goes to one high school while the other 3/4 goes to the other high school. I'm going to the high school the majority is going to, but I also have many friends that are going to the other school so it will be quite a sad scene at the end. Also, awesome relatives from Puerto Rico are coming in today, so it will be a fun night.

Next week is yearbook signing, graduation prep, graduation, great america again, and a bunch of other fun stuff. Next week will be the final, but busiest week, of my break. I will definitely have alot of news to share with you all.

--By the way, if I take pictures of the Dinner Dance, I'll be sure to post them.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Crazy Week... Numero Tres. :: Comments

Snowball423
Re: Crazy Week... Numero Tres.
Post May 30th 2009, 3:26 pm by Snowball423
Haha, nice week. Almost exactly like what is going on in my life :P

We went to Knott's Berry Farm this week, we had a dance yesterday, and next week is graduation practice.

Crazy Week... Numero Tres.

Page 1 of 1