Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open up the Staff Forum.

Go down 
+3
Mickey4741
Ally687
CrazyCatoon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Open up the Staff Forum. Empty
PostSubject: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 20th 2009, 8:45 pm

Parliaments and other forms of government these days don't keep many secrets.

Think about it. I don't know about you guys in the US, but here in the UK you can tune in to channels on television dedicated purely to seeing what the Parliament is talking about.

Why, then, do we not get a similar thing here? I want to know what's happening to CPP, when it's happening. I want to know what's going to happen to these forums in the future, and what you're considering to do. I want to know so that we can talk about it, whether it's a good or bad idea, etcetera.

Now, there are some things which I think are fine to keep under the veil. Things like themes, for example, it would be unnecessary to show to us, since I think just looking at your computer screen we can see that CPP is doing fine there.

But it's management that's the problem. I don't think there are any arguments that CPP has left its glory days behind. Perhaps you could open it up more, and then we, the members who make it what it is, can do our bit to make it what we want to be.

So, therefore, I believe that CPP should make posts in the News Forum about current decisions on CPP's management, and their current status.
Back to top Go down
Ally687
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ally687

Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 20th 2009, 9:53 pm

I see your point but the staff have things that they need to keep away from us. It would be much more fun to see the events when they happen, and not know everything before they are realeased.

-Ally687
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 20th 2009, 10:22 pm

I agree partly. The staff should inform the public but to their descretion, we should not see exactly what they say - maybe in a nutshell, but not fully.

And here in the US it seems as if everything is under lock down. :P
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 20th 2009, 10:29 pm

I don't like this idea, we have some important and secret threads that are for us only, and afew large suggestion threads that we're keeping a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 20th 2009, 10:34 pm

If you read it closely, he doesn't mean make the staff forum publicly viewable... And please, explain why they're only for you? I'm not saying thats bad, just please explain.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 12:11 am

I do agree that we could be telling you guys some of the things we are discussing about and such. I'll make sure we begin to start posting some of the things to see what you guys think about it and stuff. But we can't tell you everything. I can tell you though we do have some suprises coming when we add the new theme.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 12:16 am

Mickey4741 wrote:
If you read it closely, he doesn't mean make the staff forum publicly viewable... And please, explain why they're only for you? I'm not saying thats bad, just please explain.

Well, not everything in there is secret. But instead of giving away exactly what we have maybe we can just maybe do how the CP Blog does it, give update teasers of what's going to happen and what's being planned.

EDIT: RTL beat me.
:P
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 12:22 pm

Some things can't just be available for everyone because of safety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 12:26 pm

Mickey4741 wrote:
Some things can't just be available for everyone because of safety.

It could burn our eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 12:28 pm

Or make us go blind. Raise Eyebrows
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 12:35 pm

RTL wrote:
I do agree that we could be telling you guys some of the things we are discussing about and such. I'll make sure we begin to start posting some of the things to see what you guys think about it and stuff. But we can't tell you everything. I can tell you though we do have some suprises coming when we add the new theme.
They we go. RTL just told us something. A new theme. Payton Bice
Everyone nearly said everything I needed to say. Staff need to keep some secrets from users. If they let the staff forum open to all. Everything won't be a surprise and would just ruin things for us members.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 1:38 pm

May I ask, are you all illiterate?

I said that they needed to put things in the News forum, not make the Staff Forum publicly viewable. Of course there are some things we shouldn't know. My point is, there are some things that we should, and those are what we should see.

Next time, please read the post if you're going to argue with it.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 3:08 pm

Are you talking about me? :S
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 3:58 pm

CrazyCatoon wrote:
May I ask, are you all illiterate?

I said that they needed to put things in the News forum, not make the Staff Forum publicly viewable. Of course there are some things we shouldn't know. My point is, there are some things that we should, and those are what we should see.

Next time, please read the post if you're going to argue with it.
No one was arguing with your post. =\

Last edited by babyDB on June 21st 2009, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 4:02 pm

RTL wrote:
Are you talking about me? :S
"...are you ALL illiterate?"

No, he wasn't referring to you. :P
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 4:07 pm

I am a little.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 4:31 pm

So you're saying you can't read? I think you can read...
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 21st 2009, 4:48 pm

No I'm just bad at reading. That's why I said a little.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 12:26 pm

Sorry, I didn't mean to insult anyone, it's just that I did say it would be in the news forum, and the staff would be posting, so as to not reveal everything, and some people seemed to not read that.

But yes, those people are still correct, it shouldn't be fully opened, some posts should be made about what's happening, so as to take our opinions.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 12:36 pm

CrazyCatoon wrote:
Sorry, I didn't mean to insult anyone, it's just that I did say it would be in the news forum, and the staff would be posting, so as to not reveal everything, and some people seemed to not read that.

But yes, those people are still correct, it shouldn't be fully opened, some posts should be made about what's happening, so as to take our opinions.
Could I ask one question and don't take it too personally. Why do you really want it to open. I don't see you much on CPP. So it won't make a difference. In my opinion.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 12:42 pm

babyDB wrote:
CrazyCatoon wrote:

Could I ask one question and don't take it too personally. Why do you really want it to open. I don't see you much on CPP. So it won't make a difference. In my opinion.

You don't see me much because there's not much interesting stuff. CPP staff have been claiming for a long time that they are trying to do more and more interesting things, yet I see no proof of that. For that reason, I wish to see what they are doing to improve, and give us a say on it.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 12:53 pm

CrazyCatoon wrote:
babyDB wrote:
CrazyCatoon wrote:

You don't see me much because there's not much interesting stuff. CPP staff have been claiming for a long time that they are trying to do more and more interesting things, yet I see no proof of that. For that reason, I wish to see what they are doing to improve, and give us a say on it.
Oh. Well. I do kinda realise that. Their is a new theme on it's way along with other surprises since RTL said. I don't see what else they can tell us. I personally think their is nothing much going on in the staff forum. Probably just a normal forum like Chit Chat. xD
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 12:55 pm

babyDB wrote:
CrazyCatoon wrote:
babyDB wrote:
CrazyCatoon wrote:

Oh. Well. I do kinda realise that. Their is a new theme on it's way along with other surprises since RTL said. I don't see what else they can tell us. I personally think their is nothing much going on in the staff forum. Probably just a normal forum like Chit Chat. xD

Exactly, which is why we need to have our say, nothing is happening!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 1:41 pm

BabyDB, if you saw the staff forum, you would never have said that. :P
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 2:26 pm

Chao wrote:
BabyDB, if you saw the staff forum, you would never have said that. :P
Well....I'll take it back but no one knows what's going on in the staff forum so it won't be only me complaning. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open up the Staff Forum.   Open up the Staff Forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

Open up the Staff Forum.
Page 1 of 1