Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Staff Assignments

Go down 
+7
Emess
Chub 777
Asho
snowmanx
Creeper
Kyuu
Digit
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Forum Staff Assignments Empty
PostSubject: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 8:20 pm

Well, I noticed that there are 4 admins obviously and 5 admins and the all do the same exact things like update the forums and make accouncments. Why not assign jobs to them like a contest administrator who runs contests and a clan administrator who runs the goings of the clans, tricky used to seem to be the one who ran the clans then have one who runs the graphics and I think everybody can see where im going from here.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 8:40 pm

The Staff are a team and work together for certain tasks, we don't need to slit anything up. 4 Admins is enough to cover the whole forum trust me.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 24th 2010, 11:14 pm

Well, I was just saying that it would be a little more of an organized staff policy to me.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 25th 2010, 11:09 am

The only thing that I see split up is the clans. I don't really work on them. I usually do themes, organizations, a contest from time to time, propose ideas, and stuff like that.
I did set up a checklist in the staff forum to keep us more organized. This way, we know what we have to get done.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 2:27 am

I don't see what's to organize when it's better to just do everything together?
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 9:39 am

Splitting admins is not a good idea, but maybe the moderators, because some moderators for example doesn't play Club Penguin anymore and doesn't know anything about it, so they can moderate the General Chat forums only.
I liked the idea that was before leaving Rtl: General Moderators (Moderated general chat forums), Club Penguin Moderators (moderated cp forums), Forums Moderators (moderated the first forum forums like Forum news), Global Moderators (moderates all of the subforums).
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 9:42 am

Asho wrote:
Splitting admins is not a good idea, but maybe the moderators, because some moderators for example doesn't play Club Penguin anymore and doesn't know anything about it, so they can moderate the General Chat forums only.
I liked the idea that was before leaving Rtl: General Moderators (Moderated general chat forums), Club Penguin Moderators (moderated cp forums), Forums Moderators (moderated the first forum forums like Forum news), Global Moderators (moderates all of the subforums).

I like that idea. But we only have like 4 moderators, so one of them will have to do a job each.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 9:52 am

Chub 777 wrote:
Asho wrote:

I like that idea. But we only have like 4 moderators, so one of them will have to do a job each.

We had like more than 7 moderators I think, but now it won't work.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 9:59 am

Asho wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:
Asho wrote:

We had like more than 7 moderators I think, but now it won't work.

Yeah, at one point in the past we had (I think) 10 moderators and around 7+ admins. Now they mostly quit. Forum Staff Assignments 75551
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 10:09 am

The admins are fine, but we have little moderators.
I think the admins should choose some moderators in different countries, like some of them opens at the morning, and others opens at the night on the forums time.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 10:16 am

Asho wrote:
I think the admins should choose some moderators in different countries, like some of them opens at the morning, and others opens at the night on the forums time.

That was what happen when our last batch was chosen.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 10:22 am

4 moderators are not enough for this huge forum.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 10:28 am

Asho wrote:

No. 3 users were turned into mods just recently. Chao was the other mod+Jazzkitten and Sjb/Ess Jay Bee. But Chao quit and Sjb was promoted. Then Sjb was depromoted which leaves us 5 mods.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 10:44 am

WE NEED MOAR MODS

NAO

Don't we? CPP is growing very fast these days.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 12:21 pm

I think we're fine. You don't need us guys starting discussions and holding your hand when you just need to press the NEW THREAD button.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 12:44 pm

Shizzle wrote:
I don't see what's to organize when it's better to just do everything together?
Exactly.
Asho wrote:
Absolutely not.

Asho wrote:
I and iElmo usually come on late at night and early in the morning.

Asho wrote:

You guys were about vote Sjb be out and make us a team of three. Now all of a sudden we need more mods? I can barely keep up as is with Bronze and iElmo reading reports like crazy.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 4:39 pm

Pmanlol wrote:
Asho wrote:

You guys were about vote Sjb be out and make us a team of three. Now all of a sudden we need more mods? I can barely keep up as is with Bronze and iElmo reading reports like crazy.

I agree. And I'm not reading reports like crazy, I can barely catch one to read. xP

@Asho: Rarely users from other countries register. There are like 4-5% of users who are from other countries. Most are from Australia, England and USA.

And if there are, they have poor English, or are inactive, or have a few posts, or are banned etc.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 26th 2010, 9:03 pm

Let's keep everything as it is so there won't be any drastic changes or insensitive contributions
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 27th 2010, 7:37 am

I've read hardly any reports. I'll just scroll the posts since last visit tab.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:37 pm

@Pman & iElmo: I didn't want to make it seriously for both of you guys Forum Staff Assignments 959598 , but I didn't say I wanted Big Sb out from the team, he is the most important staff in the team and I just suggested of choosing moderators of different countries, I'm not an admin so I can know from where everybody lives.

I just don't like to make anything seriously and ends it into a fight.

And of the moderators groups post, I just told that there was something like this before, I said it is impossible to do it now as we have only 4 moderators.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:40 pm

Pmanlol wrote:

Asho wrote:
I and iElmo usually come on late at night and early in the morning.

Yeah, and I come on during the day with Bronze.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:59 pm

Me + SJB = Like Baby Baby Baby Oh
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 28th 2010, 6:57 pm

So yeah, there you have it. Asho, the Moderators not only cover different shifts, but the Moderators are a very cooperative team and we work together pretty well. And the Admins already assign themselves to different parts of the forum without even realizing. Here's what it looks like to me

Triton - This admin manages all of the advertising, domain management, production and Triton even overlooks the flow of new users. This admin also helps manage us mods.

Brian - This admin works directly with the users. He sees what they want and then brainstorm with the staff to make it happen. He also helps on forum graphics, and Technical Support .

BabyCP- Helps moderate the forum to a new degree. She helps with infractions appeal, ban appeals; name changes and really covers where ever there's something to help.

Big Sb- This admin works behind the scenes and works on outstanding GFX for the forum. This admin, although quiet, has never left CPP's side and is probably so quiet because he works the minute he logs in and out.

But even after saying all that, the Admins really combine all their efforts and specialties together to get things done in an efficient way.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 28th 2010, 7:01 pm

Dude, that was exactly what I meant!
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments EmptyJune 28th 2010, 7:04 pm

Pmanlol wrote:
So yeah, there you have it. Asho, the Moderators not only cover different shifts, but the Moderators are a very cooperative team and we work together pretty well. And the Admins already assign themselves to different parts of the forum without even realizing. Here's what it looks like to me

Triton - This admin manages all of the advertising, domain management, production and Triton even overlooks the flow of new users. This admin also helps manage us mods.

Brian - This admin works directly with the users. He sees what they want and then brainstorm with the staff to make it happen. He also helps on forum graphics, and Technical Support .

BabyCP- Helps moderate the forum to a new degree. She helps with infractions appeal, ban appeals; name changes and really covers where ever there's something to help.

Big Sb- This admin works behind the scenes and works on outstanding GFX for the forum. This admin, although quiet, has never left CPP's side and is probably so quiet because he works the minute he logs in and out.

But even after saying all that, the Admins really combine all their efforts and specialties together to get things done in an efficient way.

Jesus, you know all 4 of them too well.

Let's do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Staff Assignments   Forum Staff Assignments Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Staff Assignments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next