Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DB's Not-So-Wild Trips In The Not-So-Exciting Land Of Tunisia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xPYRAMiD™
Citizen
Citizen
xPYRAMiD™

Registration date : 2009-07-11

DB's Not-So-Wild Trips In The Not-So-Exciting Land Of Tunisia Empty
PostDB's Not-So-Wild Trips In The Not-So-Exciting Land Of Tunisia

If you don't read all of this, you fail. Payton Bice

Well, I just arrived to Tunis a few days ago. Saturday morning, I got up at 6 am (I haven't really slept, though), got dressed and went to the Ericsson company camp in Libya with my brother. We played Badminton, Squash and Ping Pong at the sport's hall for about 2 hours, then I went swimming for the rest of our time there. We got back home at about 2 o'clock, my parents kept fighting over stupid stuff like they usually do and before you know it, my mom and I were in the plane heading to Tunis. The flight wasn't that long, they served the lunch meal on-board and then we were there already--too bad I lost my PSP Headphones there. >.>

First day pretty much sucked, we had to settle for a small, cramped apartment in the middle of the city before we moved to another place the next day. But before that, I had to go with my mom to one of my relatives engagement party. I didn't even recognize anyone there even though they're all supposed to be my relatives from my mother's side. I was thoroughly enjoyed the first few hours, eventually, my brother caught up with us at the bride's (or whatever you call her :P) house and we drove to the location of the part while waving out of the window like a group that just escaped from the mental asylum.

The party itself was okay. People were on the roof, dancing and stuff but I just sat there. My ears were literally paralyzed from the loudness of the music playing. Seriously, having TWO speakers sitting on both sides of your head, playing VERY loud music isn't exactly healthy but...I fell asleep there. Payton Bice

Next day wasn't that exciting either, we went bowling, had dinner and went on a couple of rides in the local Theme Park who were supposed to be scary but really weren't.

I haven't slept that well in four days now. xP

So, have you ever had a crappy vacation or something?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

DB's Not-So-Wild Trips In The Not-So-Exciting Land Of Tunisia :: Comments

That must have stunk. I hope you have more fun!
And no.

DB's Not-So-Wild Trips In The Not-So-Exciting Land Of Tunisia

Page 1 of 1