Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..

Go down 
+41
roflboom
Mike
ScooterMeow
Dan
Argie
-999-
Catflap60
xVx iMurk xVx
Thunder
Puggypug10
Triton
Clonewars2
Ace
CPluvers1
Rifleman-Dlb
iSnow
Ally687
BabyCP
Sjb
Bandit
Xtra Cash
Greenday/tim123
FlyingKanga
Fat santa
Kool Kat
Bronze
magicNASRI
Jess
Donkey
Helaina
Ghost
Loiy1
Skyward Sam
XdBoYxD
iCool
RR
Pinkpearl841
Creeper
Rudolph
Mikki
DigitalSpire
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 7:23 am

brrrr wrote:
Donkey wrote:
I would meet NO ONE.
Ahaha same.

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA ROFL ROFL LOL LOL.

:roll:
Back to top Go down
DigitalSpire
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
DigitalSpire

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 7:53 am

Kool Kat wrote:
brrrr wrote:
Donkey wrote:
I would meet NO ONE.
Ahaha same.

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA ROFL ROFL LOL LOL.

:roll:

If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 2quqfsl
I think you should save this for future use.

Last edited by DigitalSpire on August 13th 2009, 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 7:54 am

^Excuse me thats spam.
Back to top Go down
Fat santa
Sidekick
Sidekick
Fat santa

Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 8:21 am

Well atleast 1 person would like to meet me but i would say ghost,Bluedude some other of my freinds and staff. :)
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 8:22 am

What you said was spammier Kool Kat.

I wouldn't want to meet anyone here because no one interests me sufficiently and the only people here I might want to meet I know from other places.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 8:24 am

I want to meet Kool Kat. :face:
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 8:25 am

FlyingKanga wrote:

What's funny about that exactly? :/
Back to top Go down
Fat santa
Sidekick
Sidekick
Fat santa

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 8:27 am

If there was an idea it would be weird if i met admin!
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 8:39 am

Donkey wrote:
FlyingKanga wrote:

What's funny about that exactly? :/

I already have..
Back to top Go down
Fat santa
Sidekick
Sidekick
Fat santa

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 8:44 am

Huh? that makes no sense??!!! Lol anyway yeah like i said it would be weird if i met the admin and everyone one else LOL!
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 9:44 am

I don't want to meet anyone, because a the majority of people here are far younger than me, and subsequently, would not be in my interest.
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 10:34 am

I would like to meet Guest.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 10:57 am

I would like to meet Loiy1, Xtra Cash, Linky1123, or FlyingKanga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 11:03 am

Argie wouldn't have the guts to meet someone. :P
I'd meet babyCP (a whole FLIGHT. :roll:), KoolKat, Dark, JazzDawg, Chao, and Egaro.
I know you guys would pick on me, because I'm a younger age from all of ya'. Payton Bice
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 11:57 am

I'd say babyCP, STG, Jazz, Linky1123, PaytonXD, DirkD, Everyone. :P

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 12:03 pm

I've met Guest before. =]

Nah, I haven't but I wish I met....probably all of you.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 12:23 pm

Will you guys stop using the username code -.-

Anyway, out of ALL the people, it would have to be RR or JazzDawg. Just because they have been my good friends for a long time. I would also like to meet RTL, iCool, Triton, Brian, Wurmple, Lightning, Big SB, Dark, KD, DigitalSpire, Smileygurl, Cody XD, Ghost, Loiy1, Greenday/Tim, Donkey, brrrr, Snoman The Great, 123 Sjb, Big DLB, Darkboom, Argie, Devo, scott tron, Princess Peach, and a ton more.

The best chance of any of these happening would be BT because he lives really close to me.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 12:27 pm

DirkD wrote:

Anyway, out of ALL the people, it would have to be RR or JazzDawg. Just because they have been my good friends for a long time. I would also like to meet RTL, iCool, Triton, Brian, Wurmple, Lightning, Big SB, Dark, KD, DigitalSpire, Smileygurl, Cody XD, Ghost, Loiy1, Greenday/Tim, Donkey, brrrr, Snoman The Great, 123 Sjb, Big DLB, Darkboom, Argie, Devo, scott tron, Princess Peach, and a ton more.
Yay, someone who didn't use the username code wants to meet me!! :Joyful:

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Ally687
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ally687

Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 12:27 pm

I would like to meet everyone in real life. I can't choose just a few. ;)

-Ally687
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 12:29 pm

DirkD wrote:

The best chance of any of these happening would be BT because he lives really close to me.
Did you forget me or am I just blind? XD
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 12:30 pm

Princess Peach' wrote:
Double post :O

I'd like to meet, Brian,Ghost,iElmo,babyCP and DirkD.

Omg like, only you wanna meet me. :o

Me iz sad. :downcast: *sniffle*

Hmph, babyCP, Princess Peach, Egaro, DarkBoom (altough I know her pretty well :P), RR, RTL, Big Sb and DirkD. :P
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 12:33 pm

babyCP wrote:
DirkD wrote:

Did you forget me or am I just blind? XD

He said a ton more. Your most likely on the ton more list...
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 12:35 pm

Yeah I want to meet iElmo and babyCP too.
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 12:57 pm

DirkD wrote:

Aww, ❤

I'll meet you then ^_^
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 12:58 pm

Greenday/tim123 wrote:
DirkD wrote:

Aww, ❤

I'll meet you then ^_^

Uh... :Bugeyed: Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..   If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could meet anyone from CPP in real life..
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next